Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Memeory's of the 90's

tmbsgrl

Memory's of the 90's

What was your best memory of the 90's? I was in School all through them so i would have to say High School.. It was SOO much fun! all the dances and cheerleading, Volleyball, softball and football games & the parties were awesome, Every friday and Saturday night.. Everything from Jr High to High school was the best time of my life so far. I aften tell Tim that sometimes i wish i could go back to those days.. Even just for a week!!!

Whoa!

Re: Memeory's of the 90's

I miss the music of the nineties. When the music meant something to somebody, it wasn't just cookie cutter riffs and cheesy little mcLyrics. I was in HS myself. My fondest memory is of my friends and I riding around at night listening to music and looking for mischief to get into. The nineties was also the time that I felt I had my whole life to live and I still believed that I could do anything. Reality hadn't stuck its ugly head in the door yet. Now I'm married, kid on the way, and the 9 to 5 routine. Don't get me wrong I love my wife with all my heart and I can't wait for my baby to get here (girl by the way!). Its just that ten years ago I would have never saw myself here. I was going to be a rock star or I was going to go to california you know? Life has a funny way of coming down on you that you don't even realize you're grown up until you stop and look around one day and you're like "what happened? this isn't what I was gonna do!" but anyway thanks for listening to my ramblings.

Local Date
    11-19-2019
    Local Time
    05:14 PM

You ramble away luv.... and congratulations on your impending baby girl, i guess when we're at school we all have dreams of the glorious life we'll have, its all part of growing up, its only when ya sit & think of a certain era in your life that you begin to get nostalgic.
    In ten years time when your daughter is running rings around you you'll probably do exactly the same thing, its a lovely way of comforting ourselves remembering the dreams we once had x

Local Date
    11-19-2019
    Local Time
    11:14 AM

Whoa! How soon will your baby girl arrive? Congratulations!! Trust me, as a mom of a 15 year old boy, as soon as you get into the parenting thing, you will realize that you are doing the single most important thing in the world: Raising a child. Rock star? *pshaw* They have it easy!! Give 'em a newborn and watch 'em run and hide. You're about to take on the most significant and most rewarding job any one can have. I envy you!
    I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
    ~Darrel Worley~

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Whoa!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRider
    Whoa! How soon will your baby girl arrive? Congratulations!! Trust me, as a mom of a 15 year old boy, as soon as you get into the parenting thing, you will realize that you are doing the single most important thing in the world: Raising a child. Rock star? *pshaw* They have it easy!! Give 'em a newborn and watch 'em run and hide. You're about to take on the most significant and most rewarding job any one can have. I envy you!
    She's due July 8th. Only two days before my b-day actually. And thanks for the encouraging words. I've had lot of people when I tell them the news they tell me all their horror stories of child rearing. I'm like thanks this exactly what I needed to hear!

Angie

Re: Memory's of the 90's

I seem to have good memories and recall the bad momments as well. Through the 90's my kids grew ( not grew up, just grew ) I think I grew up with them. It was a joy to be part of the things they experienced and are still learning to date.

Music, songs do bring back times, places and people. Amazing!

Put myself through nursing school, bought a house and gained more self-confidence through those years. Not such a bad era, more like a learning decade. WoW, where does time go???

Local Date
    11-19-2019
    Local Time
    11:14 AM

I spent the most of the 90's in elementary school. Ah the days of playing with Barbies.... The 90's rocked!
    DANGER!I drive like you do.

Local Date
    11-19-2019
    Local Time
    10:14 AM

Re: Memories of the 90's

When Sublime videos were on MTV and VH1 all day!
    I'm against picketing. But, I don't know how to show it. - Mitch Hedberg

Winners forget they're in a race. They just love to run. -Simon Wilder

tmbsgrl

Quote Originally Posted by Whoa!
    She's due July 8th. Only two days before my b-day actually. And thanks for the encouraging words. I've had lot of people when I tell them the news they tell me all their horror stories of child rearing. I'm like thanks this exactly what I needed to hear!
    Congratulations on your baby girl!!! You are going to have so much fun. The first smile, when she holds your finger..... Having a newborn baby is wonderful... I am trying to have one again...

skittles2004

Register to remove this ad.
    I was born in the 90's. 1990 to be exact. The only memory i have of it was the crazy hair that was barely leaving the 80's!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast