Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Atlanta, Georgia Panda Cam

Local Date
    01-19-2020
    Local Time
    07:01 PM

Atlanta, Georgia Panda Cam

Hi all, I was just wondering if anybody in fg was from around Atlanta, and if they are, have they been following the Panda Cam, or better yet been to the Atlanta Zoo to see the newest baby Panda - Mei Lan. I have been following Mei Lan since she was born over a year ago in September and have literally fallen in love with her. The link to the Panda Cam is www.zooatlanta.org/animals_panda_cam.phb4 if anyone is interested in watching. Momma and Mei Lan is more active now, and get to roam a larger area than when Mei Lan was a lot smaller. Mei Lan is approx. 70 lbs. now, so she is getting to be a pretty good sized girl now, but she is still nursing on Momma and will be for a while more, from what I understand.

Please let me know if anybody has had the opportunity to visit the Atlanta Zoo. Thanks.

Local Date
    01-19-2020
    Local Time

Re: Atlanta, Georgia Panda Cam

Bump

Local Date
    01-20-2020
    Local Time
    04:01 AM

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie View Post
    Hi all, I was just wondering if anybody in fg was from around Atlanta, and if they are, have they been following the Panda Cam, or better yet been to the Atlanta Zoo to see the newest baby Panda - Mei Lan. I have been following Mei Lan since she was born over a year ago in September and have literally fallen in love with her. The link to the Panda Cam is www.zooatlanta.org/animals_panda_cam.phb4 if anyone is interested in watching. Momma and Mei Lan is more active now, and get to roam a larger area than when Mei Lan was a lot smaller. Mei Lan is approx. 70 lbs. now, so she is getting to be a pretty good sized girl now, but she is still nursing on Momma and will be for a while more, from what I understand.

Please let me know if anybody has had the opportunity to visit the Atlanta Zoo. Thanks.
    cant get the link to work
    "To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."

Local Date
    01-19-2020
    Local Time

Hi, sorry but there is a _ between animals_panda_cam that does not show up due to the automatic underlining of the link. Panda Cam is shut down for now for the weekend - it is on on M-F - 10:00 - 5:00 Eastern Standard time, so not sure what time you would have to log on to it. You can try checking out the Sandiego Zoo Panda Cam - they have a new baby panda that was just born early August and they keep it on 24/7. I will go and look for the link and post it here for anyone thats interested.

Local Date
    01-19-2020
    Local Time

Hi, here is the link. www.sandiegozoo.org/zoo/ex_panda_station.html
    there is a _ between ex_panda_station.
    hope this works for you. When I went to the site, the baby panda is awake and crawling around in her den. Let me know how you make out.

Local Date
    01-20-2020
    Local Time
    04:01 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonpie View Post
    Hi, here is the link. www.sandiegozoo.org/zoo/ex_panda_station.html
    there is a _ between ex_panda_station.
    hope this works for you. When I went to the site, the baby panda is awake and crawling around in her den. Let me know how you make out.
    cool cheers
    "To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."

+ Reply to Thread