+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Current events and apocolypse

Local Date
    04-03-2020
    Local Time
    05:31 AM

Current events and apocolypse

Has anyone else besides me, noticed certain similarities between prophetic scripture and the walls being built around Israel?
    ~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~

Local Date
    04-03-2020
    Local Time
    06:31 AM

Re: Current events and apocolypse

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Has anyone else besides me, noticed certain similarities between prophetic scripture and the walls being built around Israel?
    I try very hard to steer clear from Revelations and predictions of the Apocalypse.

The wall worries and saddens me for purely temporal reasons.

Local Date
    04-03-2020
    Local Time

Would the builders of the walls being built around Israel have prior knowledge of the prophetic scripture, Raven?
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    04-02-2020
    Local Time
    09:31 PM

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Would the builders of the walls being built around Israel have prior knowledge of the prophetic scripture, Raven?
    Those who by their actions fulfill a propechy need not have knowledge of it.

You can think of it as this -

people get married who meet in bars, or in parks, those two people ended their actions in marriage although neither was aware that by going to the bar or park they would meet their marriage partner.

Local Date
    04-03-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_and_mint View Post
    Those who by their actions fulfill a propechy need not have knowledge of it.
    Indeed they needn't. That's why I asked in this case. I suggest that people who fulfil prophesy because they know it exists are in a different position to those who do it unaware, that's the basis for my asking.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    04-03-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Sure. But so do all those people who keep trying to go through the east gate of the temple mount. But cant their efforts succeed if it is time for it? The walls are hideous and ugly. But why the need to build them in the first place?

Local Date
    04-02-2020
    Local Time

It is interesting to consider since many events in Isreal at present, are if one beleives the prophecy, deliberately being masterminded to bring about the prophecy.

It is chicken and egg, which comes first, the prophecy because a seer knows that in the future these people will fulfill this, or the people deciding to do it because of the propechy?

Local Date
    04-03-2020
    Local Time

It is interesting to consider since many events in Isreal at present, are if one beleives the prophecy, deliberately being masterminded to bring about the prophecy.

It is chicken and egg, which comes first, the prophecy because a seer knows that in the future these people will fulfill this, or the people deciding to do it because of the propechy?
    Thats what makes it so interesting. Prophecy fortells of a future temple on the mount. Why hasnt that been built yet, in spite of all the talk about it? Because the time of the gentiles hasnt been fulfilled yet. But it's in reference to all the things said about the walled cities of Israel that have me wondering. Because most them refer to a severe time of crisis for Israel. Actually tells people not to go in.

Local Date
    04-02-2020
    Local Time

At the risk of being ridiculed, one of the reasons i am so uneasy about what is happening in pakistan today relates to israel.

Just suppose that the extremists become stronger, this may also include extremists in Iraq and other countries.

Now look where israel is on a map and which countries it borders.

My fear is that isreal becaomes destabilised by the wider political agenda, from the outside.

And where prophecy fits into that, if prophecy is a true event, I do not fully know.

Just a feeling.

Local Date
    04-03-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    And where prophecy fits into that, if prophecy is a true event, I do not fully know.
    It's an interesting puzzle which might be illuminated by some evidence. I know of no instance of prophecy being fulfilled other than by people who knew it was there to aim for. That might pull the rug out from prophecy being a true event if it's so, don't you think?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast