Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ~confused in florida~

tmbsgrl

Re: ~confused in florida~

hi LC. I am sorry for what you are going though. You got tons of great advice.. I can't add anything to this but i just wanted to tell you to stay strong and no matter what happens we are all here for you.. Whatever happens it will be what is best for you. good luck lc!

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time
    12:03 AM

Ahh the question of LC's rehab. I am not qualified but I guess the doc may not be recommending 15 hours straight on a computer accompanied by large numbers of cigarettes. I will now await the ire of LC who will go bat**** when she sees this.

LC is as tough as they come and hates the idea that she has to slow down, slow down she must. I have seen where she works and believe me just walking through the door is stressful. My health recommendation would be, take it easy, walk on crescent beach for a few months and get your strength back and then find a country with a temperate climate and settle down there with someone you love.

ps when I say she is a tough as they come, that is on the outside.
    I am now off to don flak jacket and helmet to await LC awakening and beating the crap out of me.
    "I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time
    07:03 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Bothwell
    Ahh the question of LC's rehab. I am not qualified but I guess the doc may not be recommending 15 hours straight on a computer accompanied by large numbers of cigarettes. I will now await the ire of LC who will go bat**** when she sees this.

LC is as tough as they come and hates the idea that she has to slow down, slow down she must. I have seen where she works and believe me just walking through the door is stressful. My health recommendation would be, take it easy, walk on crescent beach for a few months and get your strength back and then find a country with a temperate climate and settle down there with someone you love.

ps when I say she is a tough as they come, that is on the outside.
    I am now off to don flak jacket and helmet to await LC awakening and beating the crap out of me.
    just you wait 'enry 'iggins.........i am perfectly reasonable and rational and have no idea whatsoever why you think i would lose my equanimity over your comments......any man that jumps out of airplanes certainly is not concerned over some yank copper's wrath. ......oh, and kensloft.....YOU are within range. heh. Bothwell is very brave with that rather large body of water between us. um, er, what exactly is your definition of "temperate"? is it better than "swamp"? p.s. it's a shark-tooth day.

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

Ah I espy the Lady doth have an intemperate mood about her and I am sore afraid. Having most recently travelled to the land of the Dauphin I was however girded with strength at the sight of the battlefields of both Crecy and Agincourt, and am minded that I am an Englishman first and am therefore soundly equipped to deal with this troublesome filly.

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bothwell
    Ah I espy the Lady doth have an intemperate mood about her and I am sore afraid. Having most recently travelled to the land of the Dauphin I was however girded with strength at the sight of the battlefields of both Crecy and Agincourt, and am minded that I am an Englishman first and am therefore soundly equipped to deal with this troublesome filly.
    TROUBLESOME FILLY????? WHY YOU KILT-WEARING .....uh,er, honey, come over here and say that.

San Diego, California (Native born and raised)
    Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time
    05:03 PM

Wink Re: ~confused in florida~

GENTLEMEN, Will you never learn.. You both have dug yourself a hole so deep.. Only I can save you..

Now Bothwell, and Kensloft apologize to LADYCOP, You both should know better than to anger a lady that has a gun, is home going stir crazy, and is ready to beat you both to a pulp..!! You should offer support during her trying time. Say sweet and lovely things, praising her always. If you do this I'm sure you will be back in her good graces, or close anyway..!!

REMEMBER THAT OL SAYING "IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL" NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO...!! JUST DON'T, YOU WILL LIVE LONGER.. AND LADYCOP WON'T HAVE TO HUNT YOU DOWN..
    ALOHA!!
    MOTTO TO LIVE BY:
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.
    WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

WELL NOW I AM SCREAMING LAUGHING!!! OH GOOD GRIEF!! how could i ever be irked at either of you?? fact is, i could not! ....well, there was that time Bothwell shut off the air conditioning. hmmmmm.

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time
    01:03 AM

Quote Originally Posted by lady cop
    WELL NOW I AM SCREAMING LAUGHING!!! OH GOOD GRIEF!! how could i ever be irked at either of you?? fact is, i could not! ....well, there was that time Bothwell shut off the air conditioning. hmmmmm.
    ..............AND??????

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by abbey
    ..............AND??????
    i can only confirm that he will never repeat THAT little faux pas.

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Correct, those pointy bullet things hurt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast