Local Time
    09:11 AM

Today's Posts

The Human Condition

Sodom and Gomorrah

Hillary Clinton

The Futility of Life

------------------

When I checked Today's Posts a few moments ago, these were the top four. I'm not sure whether to borrow one of those arms I, as an Aussie, don't have a right to bare, and go out and shooot myself (Thread number 5) - death will one day be "suitable" for everyone, after all? - or maybe I'll just go back to the beach, and quietly sing the blues...

Good performance of Richard 111 going on before lunch - it's Sydney Summer Festival and Shakespeare by the Sea is part of that. Wonder what Shakespeare would think of our discussions, on Twelfth Night???

Pinky

Re: Today's Posts

There was a discussion on Twelfth Night? Really? Let me at it!

JAB

The anti-fluff brigade has taken charge!

Pinky

Oh, by the way, sorry one of my posts came into your sarcasms. It was a genuine question.

Local Date
    04-02-2020
    Local Time
    05:11 PM

Well, to be perfectly honest with you AP, I was going to start a thread on the frickin' ab lounger I went up to wallyworld and bought tonight..

some assembly required, my ASS!!!
    I have seriously considered inviting a sick friend over.... using a lure of monkey sex if he will promise to bring his wrenches and other assorted tools...

anyhoot, didn't want to disrupt the serious nature of the board tonight so instead i've been sitting in the livingroom pretending to watch disney and be distracted from the puttogether...alltogether.
    Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

rambo

Local Date
    04-02-2020
    Local Time
    04:11 PM

I don't know, Pam, I'd vote for the beach myself.
    I do think it's kind of a nice change from the "let's make a story using smiley faces" type threads.

Pinky

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePam View Post
    The Human Condition

Sodom and Gomorrah

Hillary Clinton

The Futility of Life

------------------

When I checked Today's Posts a few moments ago, these were the top four. I'm not sure whether to borrow one of those arms I, as an Aussie, don't have a right to bare, and go out and shooot myself (Thread number 5) - death will one day be "suitable" for everyone, after all? - or maybe I'll just go back to the beach, and quietly sing the blues...

Good performance of Richard 111 going on before lunch - it's Sydney Summer Festival and Shakespeare by the Sea is part of that. Wonder what Shakespeare would think of our discussions, on Twelfth Night???

Wow. I really don't see how my thread offended you. I was just putting forward something that personally bothers me. Should I stick to non-thought provoking claptrap in future?

LIFE IS SHORT...LIVE HARD Nomad's Avatar
    Local Date
    04-02-2020
    Local Time
    05:11 PM

If nothing else I laugh here.

Jester2

Quote Originally Posted by grh View Post
    Well, to be perfectly honest with you AP, I was going to start a thread on the frickin' ab lounger I went up to wallyworld and bought tonight..

some assembly required, my ASS!!!
    I have seriously considered inviting a sick friend over.... using a lure of monkey sex if he will promise to bring his wrenches and other assorted tools...

anyhoot, didn't want to disrupt the serious nature of the board tonight so instead i've been sitting in the livingroom pretending to watch disney and be distracted from the puttogether...alltogether.
    I think monkey sex would burn more calories and tone better and there is no assembly required?

Do you need counseling?

Jester2

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    Wow. I really don't see how my thread offended you. I was just putting forward something that personally bothers me. Should I stick to non-thought provoking claptrap in future?
    I vote for what bothers you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast