+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens

Local Date
    11-12-2019
    Local Time
    03:04 PM

9/11 Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens

A new 9-11 video was screened last night in Sacramento, California, leaving the audience stunned. '911 in Plane Site' is basically presented in two parts. The first segment is 52 minutes and designed for showing on television with the balance of a one hour time slot reserved for commercials. Part II continues with more film and analysis. This video is digitally mastered making details sharp and clear.

'911 in Plane Site' presents actual film from that fateful day and careful analysis focusing on the Pentagon and the two World Trade Center buildings. By slowing down the actual news feeds that day from networks like CNN, FOX, the BBC and others, what you see is quite different from what most people saw in "real time" that day. Live footage from the Pentagon and what was missed by most because of the smoke and confusion was captured up close by the media. Following the showing, a retired vet remarked, "How did we miss this all this time? I've seen media clips of the front of that building [the Pentagon] many times, but I wasn't really seeing what was there. I feel sick."

http://newswithviews.com/NWVexclusive/exclusive34.htm

plazul

Re: 9/11 Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens

I've heard a lot of similar stories. The problem with videos like this is you have to be an expert to tell if they're manufactured. I've been suckered before by digitally altered photos on the web so I guess I'll have to wait for expert analysis before I believe that America attacked itself.

The collapse of the WTC did seem like a controlled demolition but the architect never commented on that. It might have been engineered to pancake if supports gave way.

It's not what you think illuminati's Avatar
    Local Date
    11-12-2019
    Local Time

This story is great fodder for a great conspiracy conversation - so I like it.

Who has viewed this website? Have you seen the sample videos? If not, check them out. I like the Fox Live News video that is interviewing the Fox correspondent who said that the planes were cargo planes because they had no windows. ???

So, if the planes were really cargo planes, what happened to all those people on both flights? Were they whisked away to Area 51?

The one aspect I do like are the photos and videos of the Pentagon strike. The authors make a decent case on this one. (This bothered me that exact day.) You saw the holes that the aircraft punched into the World Trade Center? Huge and expansive. Why was there a fairly "tiny" hole in the wall of the Pentagon? It looked like someone threw a bus at the wall, not a multi-hundred foot aircraft.

Comments?

plazul

The Pentagon was constructed to withstand an explosive impact with some sections more hardened than others. It wouldn't have stood up to a nuclear blast (not much would) but the hardened concrete provided some psychological security when it was built. That might explain the smaller hole. The walls at WTC were relatively thin outside and inside.

Local Date
    11-12-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by plazul
    The Pentagon was constructed to withstand an explosive impact with some sections more hardened than others. It wouldn't have stood up to a nuclear blast (not much would) but the hardened concrete provided some psychological security when it was built. That might explain the smaller hole. The walls at WTC were relatively thin outside and inside.

Yes, agreed. Upon further reflection, I and others never really did see much video or photographic evidence regarding the size of the hole.

I hope to rectify that in my following posts.

Local Date
    11-12-2019
    Local Time

This series of pictures, taken from a security camera, show the Pentagon before, during and after American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into it on September 11th.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	125   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	126   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	127   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	128  

Local Date
    11-12-2019
    Local Time

Part II:

This series of pictures, taken from a security camera, show the Pentagon before, during and after American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into it on September 11th.

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	1361
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	129   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	130   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	131  

Local Date
    11-12-2019
    Local Time

This guy spent many hours reconstructing the Pentagon attack using SolidWorks 3D software and several hundred photos he found on the web.

Go to: http://www.mikejwilson.com/911/index.htm

Name:	pentagon_reconstruct.jpg
Views:	2374
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	132  

plazul

Quote Originally Posted by illuminati
    Yes, agreed. Upon further reflection, I and others never really did see much video or photographic evidence regarding the size of the hole.

I hope to rectify that in my following posts.
    Interesting that there's no debris field around the impact point but that reflects the hardened construction material. I still can't believe that our air defense system was that weak around our nation's capital.

Warsai

Register to remove this ad.
    I still can't believe that our air defense system was that weak around our nation's capital.
    I guess years of no terrorism softened it up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast