Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Should fat people and smokers be denied medical treatment .

Local Date
    06-07-2020
    Local Time
    10:00 AM

Re: Should fat people and smokers be denied medical treatment .

So lets say (an example) I am 45-50 years old, worked every day from the age of 16 and paid my taxes. Also like to eat fattening food and smoke. I pay taxes on the food and the cigarettes so the government is coining it in...Then I require some kind of surgery..........Why shouldnt I get it, if I have paid into it.

The same with alcohol and drugs in my opinion. People think of druggies and alcoholics and automatically think down and outs, thieves etc...Thats not always the case, their are an awful lot of professional people who fit into that category, doctors and surgeons,to name a couple. They hold down jobs, families and to the outside world look perfect. Wake up to the fact that most people are addicted to something...Just some addictions are more dangerous and harmful than others.

I just hope some of the people here never get so down on their luck that they cant climb out of the bottomless pit they are stuck in and resort to alcohol,drugs,prescription drugs to help them cope with their day. We are all human for gods sake, we all make mistakes, life doesnt come with a "How to be a perfect human being hand book"

By the way, I dont smoke, drink or take drugs and try to eat healthy the best I can but guess what......I ***** up once in a while and it feels great

Local Date
    06-07-2020
    Local Time
    09:00 AM

Re: Should fat people and smokers be denied medical treatment .

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chezzie View Post
    So lets say (an example) I am 45-50 years old, worked every day from the age of 16 and paid my taxes. Also like to eat fattening food and smoke. I pay taxes on the food and the cigarettes so the government is coining it in...Then I require some kind of surgery..........Why shouldnt I get it, if I have paid into it.

The same with alcohol and drugs in my opinion. People think of druggies and alcoholics and automatically think down and outs, thieves etc...Thats not always the case, their are an awful lot of professional people who fit into that category, doctors and surgeons,to name a couple. They hold down jobs, families and to the outside world look perfect. Wake up to the fact that most people are addicted to something...Just some addictions are more dangerous and harmful than others.

I just hope some of the people here never get so down on their luck that they cant climb out of the bottomless pit they are stuck in and resort to alcohol,drugs,prescription drugs to help them cope with their day. We are all human for gods sake, we all make mistakes, life doesnt come with a "How to be a perfect human being hand book"

By the way, I dont smoke, drink or take drugs and try to eat healthy the best I can but guess what......I ***** up once in a while and it feels great
    great post chesney

i have f'ed up more times than i care to recall ,not drugs just the demon drink some of us go through real horrors that its hard to be normal ... i'm back on the straight and narrow now i dont think i have even had a drink this year but its great to see some of you guys with big hearts and loads of love and understanding for your fellow man , there but for the grace of god go i comes to mind how do these hard hearted people know that if they had the same tragedies in life as some of these other poor souls that they would not of ********d up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10