Thread: shannon found safe and well

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time
    11:47 PM

Re: shannon found safe and well

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    I'm trying to untangle your syntax.

Thank god the Liberal Democrat party never forms an administration instead of the liberal bleeding heart do gooder brigade we suffer under? Is that your meaning?

Can you explain why?
    the gentleman thought i meant a liberal government when i meant the liberalist do gooders who believe in rehabilitate not jail.
    hope this clarifys the situation.
    AA G
    p.s thanks for your liberalist view it made intresting reading however i would prefer the days of dixon of dock green myself the old fasioned bobby.

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by AA grumpy View Post
    the gentleman thought i meant a liberal government when i meant the liberalist do gooders who believe in rehabilitate not jail.
    AA G
    p.s thanks for your liberalist view it made intresting reading however i would prefer the days of dixon of dock green myself the old fasioned bobby.
    Rather like the merrie barons of olde Englande, I suspect your Dock Green sergeants and inspectors were spectacularly corrupt, on the take and banging people up on false evidence because it was more profitable and easier. I think I might insist on privatising the police as well just to get some results, with at least half the force constantly investigating the other half for criminality.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by AA grumpy View Post
    AA G

Which gentleman?

BTW, time moves on and situations change - Dixon of Dock Green would be lost and overwhelmed if asked to police present day London.

Yes, it would be nice if that type of policing could still work but different times need different solutions.

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

Here we go. Tell me when you end up agreeing with me.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7300069.stm

Peter Mann, head of the Crown Prosecution Service's (CPS) West and North Yorkshire complex case unit, said: "The Crown Prosecution Service has been working closely with the police in connection with this case since the arrest of Michael Donovan, formerly known as Paul Drake, on Friday March 14.

"As the case has developed we have been carefully examining and assessing the evidence in order to come to a charging decision at the earliest possible opportunity. Having carefully considered all of the material supplied by West Yorkshire Police, we have made the decision that there is sufficient evidence and have authorised that Michael Donovan should be charged with kidnapping and false imprisonment. We will continue to keep this case under constant review as it develops."
    Not a lot of "selfish perverted means" or "sold or passed on to an underground pedophile ring abused and then possibly killed" really. Or do you think they'd not press appropriate charges if she'd been molested?

Are we still up there with "vile paedophile pervert who abucted shannon is jailed for life and spends the rest of his days rotting in wakefield maxium security prison with the added bonus of a good hiding or two from fellow cons and staff"?

The key word in the statement is "all", in the phrase "Having carefully considered all of the material supplied by West Yorkshire Police".

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

fuzzy butt

OOOOrrr we could just wait and see?

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

Hush, I'm slapping an idiot. Come back when I've finished.

I'm sick of tribal unempathic emo sensationalists who haven't a clue of how to assess risk. It's people like Grumpy who went round Rwanda with machetes.

fuzzy butt

OOps sorry.............................Want to borrow my cricket bat?

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

I'll stick with this moral quarterstaff I think, it's more scientific.

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

Still interested in how this is coming along, anyone?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...more-arrests-/

Karen and her super-market fishmonger partner Craig Meehan, 22, have been questioned by police for 13 hours. A family pal said they were quizzed as witnesses, not suspects. Craig’s sister Amanda, who lives next door, has also been interviewed by detectives as a witness. Computer programmer Donovan, 39, who has been remanded in custody charged with snatching Shannon, is Craig and Amanda’s uncle.

Shannon vanished on the way home from school on February 19. She was allegedly found in the base of a double divan bed at Donovan’s first-floor rented council flat a mile away in Batley Carr, Dewsbury, last Friday. Detectives are gently trying to coax from her what happened during her 24 “missing” days. School pals have said she told them she planned to run away from home.

Police also want to know why dozens of members of the youngster’s vast family failed to tell them about Donovan after being asked during the search to list all known relatives. Some have claimed they simply forgot.

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time
    06:47 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Still interested in how this is coming along, anyone?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...more-arrests-/

Karen and her super-market fishmonger partner Craig Meehan, 22, have been questioned by police for 13 hours. A family pal said they were quizzed as witnesses, not suspects. Craig’s sister Amanda, who lives next door, has also been interviewed by detectives as a witness. Computer programmer Donovan, 39, who has been remanded in custody charged with snatching Shannon, is Craig and Amanda’s uncle.

Shannon vanished on the way home from school on February 19. She was allegedly found in the base of a double divan bed at Donovan’s first-floor rented council flat a mile away in Batley Carr, Dewsbury, last Friday. Detectives are gently trying to coax from her what happened during her 24 “missing” days. School pals have said she told them she planned to run away from home.

Police also want to know why dozens of members of the youngster’s vast family failed to tell them about Donovan after being asked during the search to list all known relatives. Some have claimed they simply forgot.
    There is definitely a little more to this case than initially meets the eye. Did you see the pictures of where they were both hiding .... very odd.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast