Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The house you grew up in.

Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time
    08:43 AM

Re: The house you grew up in.

Quote Originally Posted by Predator Prevention View Post
    That's actually a difficult question. We're a very proud military family. We didn't choose this lifestyle on a whim. We are a family who looks forward to doing what we have to do, but we don't want any harm to come to him. I don't know if that makes much sense, but....

It makes perfect sense. I would like to offer many thanks to your husband and my thoughts and prayers for you and your family while this conflict is on going.

Senior Member Predator Prevention's Avatar
    Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time
    06:43 AM

Quote Originally Posted by qsducks View Post
    So, the house in Ohio. You're going to rent it out? I don't mean to get off subject, but I would think you'd want to move on. Make sure you do a credit check and all that.
    We want to move on, but someplace to move BACK to. We won't live this lifestyle forever, and we love this house. It's just the right size for the three of us, and with a couple acres attached. It's wonderful. We bought it as a forclosure, and completely renovated it. It's worth double what we payed for it, and it's equity alone is enough for our daughter's college.

Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time
    10:43 AM

Quote Originally Posted by scholle-kid View Post
    It makes perfect sense. I would like to offer many thanks to your husband and my thoughts and prayers for you and your family while this conflict is on going.
    yes, I agree with Scholle-kid.

Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by scholle-kid View Post
    Thankyou very much for that. Nothing is appreciated more than for someone who doesn't know you, to say thanks.

Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Predator Prevention View Post
    We want to move on, but someplace to move BACK to. We won't live this lifestyle forever, and we love this house. It's just the right size for the three of us, and with a couple acres attached. It's wonderful. We bought it as a forclosure, and completely renovated it. It's worth double what we payed for it, and it's equity alone is enough for our daughter's college.
    Hello PP

I haven't been on too much lately in the FG and am trying to catch up with threads. Honestly, the more I read of your posts the more I realize what a lovely person you are. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that your family does for our country Thank you

I agree with your thoughts about saving a home that you loved...that's where your memories are, aren't they One day I must go through my pictures of my childhood home where most of my memories are. But my second loving home will always be my Uncle Jim's (my Dad's only sibling) home in Seville Place, Dublin Ireland. Even though I live in the Noo Joisey....I've spent as much time growing up in Dublin as I have in Noo Joisey

Here's my Uncle's home that fortunately wasn't demolished when Dublin was rebuilding their city. It is now a home for what they call "wayward boys" I was very honored that they let me have a look around recently to cherish my memories. It was a lovely home then and a cherished memory now...my cousins and I slept on the 2nd floor to the left. I cry everytime I look at this photo.
    The bottom photo was my Uncle Jim's favorite Dublin pub called "Molloys."

Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time

I'm off to bed Kathy Ellen in my own house, built in 1916. Chat later chickie. Neat looking house you fell asleep in every night. So glad they haven't torn it down. Oh progresser's they are the worst.

Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Ellen View Post
    Hello PP

I haven't been on too much lately in the FG and am trying to catch up with threads. Honestly, the more I read of your posts the more I realize what a lovely person you are. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that your family does for our country Thank you

I agree with your thoughts about saving a home that you loved...that's where your memories are, aren't they One day I must go through my pictures of my childhood home where most of my memories are. But my second loving home will always be my Uncle Jim's (my Dad's only sibling) home in Seville Place, Dublin Ireland. Even though I live in the Noo Joisey....I've spent as much time growing up in Dublin as I have in Noo Joisey

Here's my Uncle's home that fortunately wasn't demolished when Dublin was rebuilding their city. It is now a home for what they call "wayward boys" I was very honored that they let me have a look around recently to cherish my memories. It was a lovely home then and a cherished memory now...my cousins and I slept on the 2nd floor to the left. I cry everytime I look at this photo.
    The bottom photo was my Uncle Jim's favorite Dublin pub called "Malloys."

Hello to you as well. Thankyou for such kind words. Memories are so important. Really in life, no matter what we do, we are left with only memories. I want my daughter to have something tangible with this house.....so that she can bring her own children here to visit one day. Grandma and grandpa may be living somewhere warmer though

LIFE IS SHORT...LIVE HARD Nomad's Avatar
    Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time
    08:43 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    The only picture I could find was of Scruffys dog house.
    Ill keep looking.

I AM AWESOME MAN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4