Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 119 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bible shifted some Gears in my mind.

Local Date
    10-16-2019
    Local Time
    08:16 PM

Re: The Bible shifted some Gears in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion4463 View Post
    WOW, ok, I see now why your confused. Your not understanding me at all.

Why don't you go talk to someone who is not confused, and take Anne with you. I hold absolutely no interest in either of you.

Peace on your journey.

Local Date
    10-16-2019
    Local Time
    11:16 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
    Why don't you go talk to someone who is not confused, and take Anne with you. I hold absolutely no interest in either of you.

Peace on your journey.
    This comment highlights why you should not be in a Public Forum. You are not writing to anyone but yourself, & you are doing so narcissistically. Define that you ask? Sure. Narcissistically: 1. having an undue fascination with oneself; vain. 2. an exceptional interest in or admiration for oneself.

You have no interest in having a conversation with anyone but yourself. It is You who is Rude. Oblivion is trying to share views with you; discuss with you, and you say "I hold absolutely no interest....". You just get a charge from seeing your own name in print; your own point of view Unopposed.

Another definition of narcissist: " tending to derive erotic gratification from admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes."

Narcissistically | Define Narcissistically at Dictionary.com

I wouldn't put that past you. You make no effort to relate on this, a Public Forum. And I doubt you care if anyone has peace or not.

Local Date
    10-16-2019
    Local Time

The bible has shifted many gears in my mind, and produced many nerve wrecking annoying things in the Atheist mind.

Local Date
    10-16-2019
    Local Time
    07:16 PM

Thank you very much Anna, I appreciate it!

Local Date
    10-16-2019
    Local Time

Thank you very much Anna, I appreciate it!
    I talked with you for 3 days and the conversation went nowhere. Your bent on getting your views of Moses and the Jews out, I simply hold no interest in your view of Moses or the Jews. I think they are twisted and conspiracy minded. When you first stated that Moses view of God was evil, I already knew we couldnot talk, but I went ahead for 3 days anyhow. As far as Anne, she will say anything negative about me that she can; I talked to her for a few months and she ended up trying to get me banned, so one has to use their own sense of who they can talk to and why; you just seem like someone caught up on some Moses- Jew kick.

I never have been interested in conspiracy theories. I am sure you can find someone here who will endulge you;

its just not me.

Peace.

Local Date
    10-16-2019
    Local Time

I am willing to debate with anyone, and I have for years; the experience from those years affords me the ability to know when debate with a certain person will really get nowhere. Especially when that person is like me, cannot be turned from their belief

Local Date
    10-16-2019
    Local Time

If you cant be turned from your belief even if it is in the face of truth itself contradicting your own views then that is called indoctrination/manipulation.

Mickiel, be careful not to put your trust in your beliefs because it is said that you "build your house on the rock". How do you know that you have built your house on the rock?...a rock does not shake and a rock can NOT be defeated in a test. If your faith is shaken and your faith is tested against facts then you...HAVE...built your house on quick sand and you have NOT built your house on the rock. God has a way of letting us know when we are in a false truth...its with common sense, if his house is the rock then it will not shake and if YOUR faith shakes then we are NOT TO PUT OUR TRUST IN FAITH AT ALL BECAUSE FAITH IS NOT THE ROCK.

Faith is for the blind and ignorant bliss. Blind faith with god is still the same as blindness without god.

BTW my view is not a conspiracy because no one is conspiring with or against anyone! The only conspiracy is the one that the High priest did against Jesus when they took him under the cover of night.

If you can find god without any religion then you know that your house is on the rock because religion is a tool for evil. Religion corrupts and blinds and manipulates people that are unknown to its effects on themselves and to the rest of the world.

Local Date
    10-16-2019
    Local Time

If you cant be turned from your belief even if it is in the face of truth itself contradicting your own views then that is called indoctrination/manipulation.

Mickiel, be careful not to put your trust in your beliefs because it is said that you "build your house on the rock". How do you know that you have built your house on the rock?...a rock does not shake and a rock can NOT be defeated in a test. If your faith is shaken and your faith is tested against facts then you...HAVE...built your house on quick sand and you have NOT built your house on the rock. God has a way of letting us know when we are in a false truth...its with common sense, if his house is the rock then it will not shake and if YOUR faith shakes then we are NOT TO PUT OUR TRUST IN FAITH AT ALL BECAUSE FAITH IS NOT THE ROCK.

Faith is for the blind and ignorant bliss. Blind faith with god is still the same as blindness without god.

BTW my view is not a conspiracy because no one is conspiring with or against anyone! The only conspiracy is the one that the High priest did against Jesus when they took him under the cover of night.

If you can find god without any religion then you know that your house is on the rock because religion is a tool for evil. Religion corrupts and blinds and manipulates people that are unknown to its effects on themselves and to the rest of the world.

You have made two errors in your evaluation and assumption of me; I am not in a religion, I do not belong to any religious group, I don't go to any church, and I am not a religious man; secondly, I have no faith; I do not depend on faith, I trust only in the facts as I understand them. I am not a man of faith; my belief is based on what I can consciously comprehend. This is why its not reasonable for you to converse with me; there is a gulf fixed between us, you think I am something that I am not. Your judgement of me is flawed; and my understanding of your mind is flawed, I just don't know where your coming from. And I hold no interest in rants on religion, been there and done that; until I myself got tired of doing it.

Peace.

Local Date
    10-16-2019
    Local Time

I am also not religious. I understand that your not understanding me very well. I was just saying that 95% of people dont even understand ANY thing of the bible or where its even from and where the new testament and old testament are different and contradicting.

My point is...Moses wrote the first 5 books and made the foundation of Jewish law and by the SAME LAW that Moses made put Jesus to death and is condemned instead of taking the throne like Abraham and Moses and God said Jesus would do...All because of Moses with his hands covered in blood of women and children.

Anyway, you said you like to debate but how can you debate if your not even willing to see other views and to consider them?

I give more then enough evidence to consider what Ive said and you either are not even reading it or your just not wanting to debate but to argue or find confirmation in what you believe and will not consider anything else.

You still have not answered any of my questions that puts your views and beliefs in question. If your right then answer my questions ive made then! If you need me to ask them again then let me know.

Local Date
    10-16-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    I am also not religious. I understand that your not understanding me very well. I was just saying that 95% of people dont even understand ANY thing of the bible or where its even from and where the new testament and old testament are different and contradicting.

My point is...Moses wrote the first 5 books and made the foundation of Jewish law and by the SAME LAW that Moses made put Jesus to death and is condemned instead of taking the throne like Abraham and Moses and God said Jesus would do...All because of Moses with his hands covered in blood of women and children.

Anyway, you said you like to debate but how can you debate if your not even willing to see other views and to consider them?

I give more then enough evidence to consider what Ive said and you either are not even reading it or your just not wanting to debate but to argue or find confirmation in what you believe and will not consider anything else.

You still have not answered any of my questions that puts your views and beliefs in question. If your right then answer my questions ive made then! If you need me to ask them again then let me know.

I am not interested in conspiracy theories about Jews and Moses, how many times must I tell you that? What, now your just trying to ram your thoughts down my head? You still have not understood what I said to you. The Jews or Moses or the Law, NONE of those things had Jesus Killed, I showed you in Revelations and the Garden of Eden WHY Jesus was killed and who arranged it. It was God who had Jesus killed, a fact that seems to soar right by your head. And I am not going to try and ram that through your wall. It was God who " Set Adam up to fail" in the garden of Eden. It was God who directed the events in the Garden of Eden, and it was God who purposely arranged for Adam and Eve to be outclassed by the serpent. Why? Well because he was CREATING the NEED for Christ to come to earth and DIE for humanity. God PLANNED Jesus death before he even had the world created; you are a " Surface Dweller", you are looking on the surface as to why Jesus was killed and you think you have discovered some grave fault in the bible, your just totally missing who really set all these events up.

And there is nothing I can do, absolutely nothing in my power to show you these things; and I already know that. The explination above is how I view this, you view it as Moses got Jesus killed and the Jews; what in the world of reason is there to debate with you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 119 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast