+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Do You Believe In Magic?

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    06:43 AM

Re: Do You Believe In Magic?

The bible does not tell us every thing but tells us alot . We dont meet the Father till after the 1000 year rest on earth Rest of man choseing knowledge of good and evil . New Jerusalem comes to earth , its like earth becomes the center of the universe .

In the great white throne judgement where almost all men get judged the book of life is open . The truth could be that only Men with the spirit of Christ can earn eternal death now .

The saints acually help judge the rest of the dead in the great white throne judgement giving life to many that are now decieved . A true christian earns Eternal life as a King or priest or eternal death as they are being judged now . All the decieved i guess get judged later Its why Satan has to be released again after the 1000 years of a perfect earth.

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

At this time God is teaching us a lesson not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. NOT TO MAKE OUR OWN LAWS but to look to him and his wisdom . he left satan here to lead us down the wrong road so we can see the results at the end of the wrong road . God told us we would surely die . so he dont stop man governing the earth till a point no flesh would be left if he did not stop it . very shortly will be a time of much troubles on this earth . Where 9 out of 10 men will die , all would die accept God returns to save some to live into the Kingdom . in the kindom God forces his laws on us . The result a wonderfull earth with no diseses , no wars , no slaves . A wonderfull place . God had to let man govern earth to show us to leave goverment to God .This earth going exactly like the bible fortells . Very shortly we will have much troubles on earth . Worse then any thing ever before .

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    05:43 AM

No doubt if you had justifiable grounds for believing the Bible to be the word of God, beyond the mere assertion by the authors of the Bible that it's so, you'd be entirely correct. I don't think you have any justification other than your own determined belief. You're inventing and spreading the most ridiculous fiction while claiming it's fact. That's such a waste of a life. Wake up and try living rationally instead.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

What im telling you is what the bible teaches i bet you never heard it before ? Why ? why would so salled christian pasters steer you away from what the bible really teaches?

If its all lies . If its just a book . why not just tell you whats in it , most christian doctrine is not taught in the bible . most game from other sources.

Banned
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    04:43 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Its a narrow way View Post
    What im telling you is what the bible teaches i bet you never heard it before ? Why ? why would so salled christian pasters steer you away from what the bible really teaches?

If its all lies . If its just a book . why not just tell you whats in it , most christian doctrine is not taught in the bible . most game from other sources.
    Do you know Jones ? If not I could Introduce you.

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

More proof bible is real . All deciples of Christ accept john died horible deaths because they would not take back their stories of seeing him raise from the dead.

Paul was doing well before becoming a christian , After he became a christian he was beaten , he was wiped , he never even had a house , he ended being torn apart by lions for telling his stories . What did he don it for? did not gain nothing but suffering and a horrible death ? he dont sound like a stupid man in his writings . why did he stick to his story at such horible cost?

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    05:43 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    You live in a fictional landscape of your own construction. Why you choose to do that can only be answered by you. If I lived like that I'd be very miserable. I prefer to explore what is than what I can invent, it's so much more exciting because it can be tested step by step.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10