Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Here Comes The Sun ~

Local Date
    07-20-2019
    Local Time
    06:32 AM

Here Comes The Sun ~

do do do doooo...ok, I live in the Pacific Northwest, so the sun isn't really coming. LOL It just feels like it.

Things to celebrate:

I only have to survive today, and then I'm back to a normal schedule. Man, 40 hours a week will seem like gravy hours after 12- to 15-hour days. Bwahahahahaha!

My son's girlfriend decided to stay an extra month. My son is so happy that he is acting like a big clumsy puppy - perfectly adorable!

The girlfriend is coming over on Wednesday while my son is at work so she can learn to cross-stitch. That'll be nice. I have the day off, a gift from my boss. It'll be fun to spend some time alone with her, get to know her better.

I am dog-sitting for my girfriend Wed to Sun. She has the cutest dog, and it totally relaxes me to take her running through the park. She's a Lhaso Apso, her little legs are about 2 inches long, so her run matches my slow amble just about right.

I got a new sweater to knit. It arrived in the mail about 2 weeks ago, and I'm itching to start on it. Pretty colors!

Doesn't seem like much, really. But it's the simple things...I think....right?!?

Share your good news and things you are feeling good about, no matter how small.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    Aristotle

Local Date
    07-20-2019
    Local Time
    07:32 AM

Re: Here Comes The Sun ~

excellent advise
    Tuesday excellent feeling day, um the sun is shining I have my very first ever chirpcractor adventure today, never been before am a tad nervous as I ache like mad. Then later in the day I have my surgery on my eyelid, so I guess the good bit is it is sunni outside tee hee hee
    �You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�
    ― Mae West

Local Date
    07-20-2019
    Local Time
    08:32 AM

I LOVE these threads AK!! Let's see....hmmm....
    We spent Saturday with all three of our kids at the motorcycle show downtown, what fun!! There is another possibility opening up for me that I don't want to jinx by talking about it out loud yet, but it's looking good so far. Matt and I are getting along better every day, (not that there were any major problems, just things are going SO well) my grandfather is coming down in a couple weeks to go the dog show with us, (a yearly tradition for my son and I). I am having a good hair day, (good thing, too, it covers up the huge zit on my chin ) Matt's on days for 2 weeks, so we have all afternoon and evening together. And spring (a.k.a. "riding season") is just around the corner!!! YAY!!!
    I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
    ~Darrel Worley~

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    07-20-2019
    Local Time
    06:32 AM

May not sound like such a big deal to those of you who have endured a miserable winter, but the sunshine has returned to Arizona, and the wildflowers are blooming
    Old age and treachery, is an acceptable response to overwelming youth and skill

Local Date
    07-20-2019
    Local Time
    08:32 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Der Wulf
    May not sound like such a big deal to those of you who have endured a miserable winter, but the sunshine has returned to Arizona, and the wildflowers are blooming
    Personally, DerWulf, it renews my faith that spring is coming. Sitting here under 2 feet of snow, I was starting to wonder!!
    I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
    ~Darrel Worley~

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Local Date
    07-20-2019
    Local Time
    09:32 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    I work tomorrow and am off Thursday so I have Thursday to look forward to. The new girl at work didn't have things as messed up as I feared so I guess all in all it wasn't a bad day.

+ Reply to Thread