+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: my son

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time
    01:03 AM

my son

I would love to post a pic of our late son, which we lost 10yrs ago aged 16, in december, he died crossing a dual carriage way on his way home from work,i will never forget the knock on the door and seeing the look on the police's face asking can we come in, i knew by the way they said that, its wasn't good, it was like being in a soap opera, the police car with the sirens on the way to the hospital, i remember thinking is this for real, the journey seemed to go on for miles, but we live close to the hospital,then we arrive,still not thinking this is real, we are took to a room, waiting to hear what is going on,it was not good, i remember the staff taking us through to see him,and i knew we had lost him dont ask me how i knew but as a mum i did they did all the test brain scan, but didn't tell us just took him to icu,we went home hoping the hospital would phone to say he had waked up, so we went next day to be told they had done test on him, and he did not reponsed to them,and he had died from brain stem damage, so we decided to donate his organs, and he has helped so many ppl we know he still lives in others. sorry pic not uploading, still send one when i can make it load xx Millit

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time
    11:03 AM

Re: my son

My heart goes out to you I have 4 children and always worry that I will get the same phone call. My son has put down if anything happens to him he wants his organs donated. I think its something we should all talk about with our children so its not so hard hard to do if something does happen.

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Millit View Post
    I would love to post a pic of our late son, which we lost 10yrs ago aged 16, in december, he died crossing a dual carriage way on his way home from work,i will never forget the knock on the door and seeing the look on the police's face asking can we come in, i knew by the way they said that, its wasn't good, it was like being in a soap opera, the police car with the sirens on the way to the hospital, i remember thinking is this for real, the journey seemed to go on for miles, but we live close to the hospital,then we arrive,still not thinking this is real, we are took to a room, waiting to hear what is going on,it was not good, i remember the staff taking us through to see him,and i knew we had lost him dont ask me how i knew but as a mum i did they did all the test brain scan, but didn't tell us just took him to icu,we went home hoping the hospital would phone to say he had waked up, so we went next day to be told they had done test on him, and he did not reponsed to them,and he had died from brain stem damage, so we decided to donate his organs, and he has helped so many ppl we know he still lives in others. sorry pic not uploading, still send one when i can make it load xx Millit
    Your both so brave to have done what you did and im sure if he is looking down on you he is so proud of you both.My heart goes out to you it really does(((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))) My warmest wishes sent to you sweetheartx
    Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.

I think, therefore I post chonsigirl's Avatar
    Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time
    07:03 PM

May your son live on in other's, through his gift, and your love.

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Carolly View Post
    Your both so brave to have done what you did and im sure if he is looking down on you he is so proud of you both.My heart goes out to you it really does(((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))) My warmest wishes sent to you sweetheartx
    thanks, but i dont think we was brave its want we both thought was right to do, and knew our late son would have wanted, thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    pc i would like to say this is the first time i have spoke about this on a pc and a forum and may i say thanks to u all coz i feel alot better now i have told ppl xxxxxxxxx

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

So sad to lose a loved one but a child is even harder to bear.

My sincere condolences to you and best wishes to you and your family

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

thanks, but i dont think we was brave its want we both thought was right to do, and knew our late son would have wanted, thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    pc i would like to say this is the first time i have spoke about this on a pc and a forum and may i say thanks to u all coz i feel alot better now i have told ppl xxxxxxxxx
    Well your very welcome babe.....thats not Leigh in Essex is it by the way?This forum has some good people and some would only be to happy to chat to you anytime on here ...remember that Millit
    Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time
    08:03 PM

All of our thoughts are with you Millit...so sorry to learn about your precious son's passing...very sad indeed...

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time
    06:03 PM

I'm sorry Millit, for your lose. Send pic when you can.

Erin

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time
    05:03 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    I'm sorry Millit. I know there's nothing I can say besides that. I have no children but I've been through a lot of loss in my life as have many of our members. I know I and a lot of others here have willing ears whenever you would like to talk.

Welcome to Forum Garden.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast