+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Predestination to God?

Local Date
    04-07-2020
    Local Time
    05:24 AM

What is Predestination to God?

In Ephesians 1:11;" Also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to his purpose who works all things after the counsel of his will." An interesting revelation about how God is. God has already predetermined all of humanitys future, inspite of those who believe that human free will determines it.

Predestination to God is just foregone conclusion. This great Power God has is simply Fate itself, and our future is premeditated conclusion which cannot be changed. But God calculates like that, his Power is so great, his resolve so super, that he places himself into the results even before they occur. And I think this is how God is " Omnipresent", he lives and exist in his predetermined will, his present will and his will to come. All are the same to him, so there is nowhere that is not effected by his will. No time that is unaffected by him, and all these things are maintained by him.

God knows what will happen tommorrow, because it is he who gives tommorrow, he has already influenced tommorrow, even though we have not lived tommorrow. But God has already lived tommorrow, and framed it to be what it will be.

So I want to go into Gods Predestined ability and examine it closely.

Peace.

Local Date
    04-07-2020
    Local Time

Re: What is Predestination to God?

In Romans 8:28-30 God predestines people to become conformed to his image. It says that God " Causes All things to work together for the good of those called according to his purpose." This means it is God who " Causes" ALL to become conformed to his will. Again this is the root cause of EVERY humans destiny, and why belief in free will salvation by choice of the human is a raw deception. People read the bible and see God calling out the firstfruits, but want to end the calling at just the first wave of humans called by God, as if he willnot include the rest.

Even some of the firstfruits think that there will be no second and third fruits, because they take too much pride in their calling.

And I want to get into that.

Peace.

Local Date
    04-07-2020
    Local Time

The power of God is extraordinary and considerable. He can speak and something will just be. Imagine a power so great, that his mere thought can materialize life into reality. Just bring into existance anything that he so desires. I mean this is incredible and jusy way beyond anything we have ever known. It would be absolutely nothing for a being like this to know all things. To create and manipulate all things. This is what God and predestination are like, very powerful insight, and foresight.God not only understands all things, he brought them into being, and he is ultimately responsible for all things. Because he is responsible for his creations, they are safe and secure.

Many aspects of certain believers in God are ever so apparently really against humanitys future, thats why the free will doctrine is being so heavily push by the forces at work in humanity, it wants a doctrine that is sure to doom much of humanity, and free will belief does just that. When the doctrines of men place harsh restrictions on humanity, it really shows a lack of faith in God. People come up with all kinds of religious ways for God to even predestinate the doom of his creations, which is insanity.

And I want to touch on that.

Peace

Local Date
    04-07-2020
    Local Time

ALL expressions about God comming out of humans are based on that humans concept of God, only read them as they express to see this. When concepts of God are based on human conception, that will ALWAYS be flawed, and human pride refuses to accept this.

And I want to get into that world of human Pride, the battery of deception.

Peace.

Local Date
    04-07-2020
    Local Time

Human pride is a self suggestion, and we live and think on those suggestions. Not only in our beliefs, but our everyday living. We live and move and have our thoughts, based on ourselves. Not understanding that really, we live and move, or exist, based on Gods predetermined thoughts. In him, we live and move and have our being. But you know, this life God has created, looks to assert itself, its just that powerful. We take over naturally and assert ourselves, thus think we are responsible for our lives, which is understandable. We like to believe that we are not robots, because we hold active reason, real conciousness.

This is a typical flaw in human reasoning, which really suggest self empowerment. Self endorsement. Self will and self responsibility. Which seems resaonable, and it really is reasonable, it makes sense. But a real serious look at God is a look at ultimate power. Such power as his is a consideration of ultimate control, control at a level of Love which will protect, determine, and MAKE things be as he wills it to be! Leaving absolutely NO CHANCE for failure, because if he leaves things to us, there will be failure at such high levels.

And I want to elaborate on that.

Peace.

Local Date
    04-07-2020
    Local Time

In Acts 17:28 is the essence of Gods Predestined Power over humanity;" For In Him we Live and Move and Exist, We are HIS Offspring!" Oh how this blows away this belief in Free Will! It is IN God that we are alive, that we Move, or function in our everyday living AND Thinking, it is IN HIM, not of ourselves or our will. It is God who is the source of human will. He directs it as he pleases, manipulates it, Determines it, guides it both up and down, both positive and negative. It is IN HIM, or he is the source of our Will. To believe in free will, you are believing that YOU are the source of your will. That YOU Live and Move, according to your own will.

In Romans 8:28, God CAUSES ALL THINGS to work together! Or to not work together, he does BOTH! 2 Corinth. 5:14;" The Love of Christ CONTROLS US!" Those who believe in free will do not understand Gods Predestined Power, his literal control over everything, INCLUDING our wills. Phil. 2:13;" For IT IS GOD who is at work IN YOU, both to WILL( in other words our will is NOT free!) and to work for HIS pleasure!

This is Gods predestined power.

Peace.

Local Date
    04-07-2020
    Local Time

God is the Alpha and Omega, or he is the complette cycle of life. Thats predestination right there. Hes the inititator of all things, that all things includes your will, its not free from this. Here you have a being like God who is so powerful that he can literally speak, and your alive, and speak and your dead. This is awesome manipulation of things he creates, hes the beginning and the ending of your life, your will factors nowhere into this.

Peace.

Local Date
    04-07-2020
    Local Time

The belief in free will really borderlines blasphemey because it presupposes that our will determines our salvation and not Gods predestined will. We TAKE so much pride in our lives, that we like to credit ourselves with even our belief in God. This pride reveals itself to me in every christian post I read online, their just slap full of it. They all have an announcement to make, and their self is full of the announcement, how THEY did this and that to be a christian! And how you must do what they did, or your lost. Its discusting and unimportant, but they try to elevate themselves by their own selves.

Peace.

Local Date
    04-07-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
    The belief in free will really borderlines blasphemey because it presupposes that our will determines our salvation and not Gods predestined will. We TAKE so much pride in our lives, that we like to credit ourselves with even our belief in God. This pride reveals itself to me in every christian post I read online, their just slap full of it. They all have an announcement to make, and their self is full of the announcement, how THEY did this and that to be a christian! And how you must do what they did, or your lost. Its discusting and unimportant, but they try to elevate themselves by their own selves.

Peace.

In 2 Corinth.10:12;" For we are not bold to class ourselves or compare ourselves with some of those who commend themselves; but when they measure themselves by themselves, and compare themselves with themselves, they are without understanding." This is what modernday christians are doing in a nutshell. They are the largest group of believers on earth, Islam the second. They always compare each other with each other, letting their leaders set the standard. They always commend themselves, saying " I am a christian." As if carrying the label " Christian", automatically makes them Gods very own people, and all others outsiders.

I believe God predestined all groups of religions to be deceived and self convinced of their belief. There are no exceptions to this. God wanted Salvation to be a total need, and that WHY ALL have sinned and fallen short of the Truth, because God wanted ALL to be saved! This is why Jesus death MUST cover all of humanity, not just believers who compare themselves with a precalled Holiness.

Peace.

Local Date
    04-07-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    In James 2:13;" For judgement will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy; Mercy Triumphs over judgement." This is what Predestination is, Gods Mercy. God has already decreed mercy for all of humanity, that IS his Judgement.

Peace.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast