Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60

Thread: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,402
    Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    08:08 AM

    Lightbulb Re: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

    Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    So do you know his space opera stories are true, or do you doubt them? Why are you so averse to describing your inner thoughts on such a simple question? Neither answer's wrong, you know, it's just an insight into the way his followers view his history.



    http://www.aPublicoutcry.com
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

    When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down


    To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

    It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

    When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...

  2. #22
    Supporting Member spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brigstow
    Posts
    35,473
    Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    04:08 PM

    Re: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

    It's fascinating feeling around your edges, Daniyal. Whoever programmed you knew that the question of distinguishing second-hand fact as truth inevitably involves belief and placed a prohibition on "testimony" to blank that from being explored. The fact that you can't talk about it doesn't prevent the problem from existing.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Chookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ermmmmmmmmmm.......
    Posts
    1,833
    Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    04:08 PM

    Re: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

    Daniyal, if you would cease and desist this habit of capitalising the first letter of every word your propaganda might be better received.

    The site you cited doesn't fill me with anything but sorrow for the American version of the English language.

    Example:- The Ancient Egiptian Order. I assume this is some form of reference to Egypt and the Egyptians.

    Spot - you're a bad boy. Don't play with the children (or the trolls).
    An ye harm none, do what ye will....

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,402
    Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    08:08 AM

    Re: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

    Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    It's fascinating feeling around your edges, Daniyal. Whoever programmed you knew that the question of distinguishing second-hand fact as truth inevitably involves belief and placed a prohibition on "testimony" to blank that from being explored. The fact that you can't talk about it doesn't prevent the problem from existing.

    Anytime You Can Admit Your Belief Was Created / Made Up , And Say Out-WARD You Belief It , Now That More Then Being Programmed Wouldn't You Say . But Whatever Get You Through The Day .



    http://www.TheKaLuAkademy.com
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

    When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down


    To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

    It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

    When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,402
    Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    08:08 AM

    Re: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

    Quote Originally Posted by Chookie View Post
    Daniyal, if you would cease and desist this habit of capitalising the first letter of every word your propaganda might be better received.

    The site you cited doesn't fill me with anything but sorrow for the American version of the English language.

    Example:- The Ancient Egiptian Order. I assume this is some form of reference to Egypt and the Egyptians.

    Spot - you're a bad boy. Don't play with the children (or the trolls).


    English Is The Devil Language Didn't You Know That .


    http://www.ChatWithTheGods.com
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

    When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down


    To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

    It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

    When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...

  6. #26
    Supporting Member spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brigstow
    Posts
    35,473
    Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    04:08 PM

    Re: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniyal View Post
    Anytime You Can Admit Your Belief Was Created / Made Up , And Say Out-WARD You Belief It , Now That More Then Being Programmed Wouldn't You Say . But Whatever Get You Through The Day .
    What is it you think I believe, Daniyal? I keep telling you I have no belief! My opening post in this thread makes it completely clear I have no belief. I explain there in some detail why I have no belief, and I'm either lying or I'm accurate and correct as far as my thought processes are concerned. You, on the other hand, believe Dr Malachi Z York is an alien and you have no grounds for this other than simple misplaced trust.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,402
    Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    08:08 AM

    Re: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

    Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    What is it you think I believe, Daniyal? I keep telling you I have no belief! My opening post in this thread makes it completely clear I have no belief. I explain there in some detail why I have no belief, and I'm either lying or I'm accurate and correct as far as my thought processes are concerned. You, on the other hand, believe Dr Malachi Z York is an alien and you have no grounds for this other than simple misplaced trust.


    My My You Sound Up Set Relax You Don't Have Prove Anything Ok .



    http://www.MineYourMind.com
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

    When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down


    To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

    It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

    When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...

  8. #28
    Supporting Member spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brigstow
    Posts
    35,473
    Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    04:08 PM

    Re: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniyal View Post
    My My You Sound Up Set Relax You Don't Have Prove Anything Ok .
    More tricks I'm starting to recognize. Accuse of being upset when there's no tone of upsetness. Why not concentrate on the comment rather than pretend to analyse the tone?

    What is it you think I believe, Daniyal? I keep telling you I have no belief! My opening post in this thread makes it completely clear I have no belief. I explain there in some detail why I have no belief, and I'm either lying or I'm accurate and correct as far as my thought processes are concerned. You, on the other hand, believe Dr Malachi Z York is an alien and you have no grounds for this other than simple misplaced trust.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,402
    Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    08:08 AM

    Re: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

    Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    More tricks I'm starting to recognize. Accuse of being upset when there's no tone of upsetness. Why not concentrate on the comment rather than pretend to analyse the tone?

    What is it you think I believe, Daniyal? I keep telling you I have no belief! My opening post in this thread makes it completely clear I have no belief. I explain there in some detail why I have no belief, and I'm either lying or I'm accurate and correct as far as my thought processes are concerned. You, on the other hand, believe Dr Malachi Z York is an alien and you have no grounds for this other than simple misplaced trust.

    LOLOLOLOLOL

    Have You Heard About Republic Broadcasting ? < Post 28 >

    No no no! Good Lord. "disagree with the existence of a Jewish State". There's a strand of anti-Zionism that wishes to remove Jewish exclusivity from within the legal framework of Israel, < Are You Calling On The Jewish God , Or The Other One That You , Yourself Admited That Was May Up > Your Believer You Know Your Are .
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

    When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down


    To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

    It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

    When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...

  10. #30
    Supporting Member spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brigstow
    Posts
    35,473
    Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    04:08 PM

    Re: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniyal View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOL

    Have You Heard About Republic Broadcasting ? < Post 28 >

    No no no! Good Lord. "disagree with the existence of a Jewish State". There's a strand of anti-Zionism that wishes to remove Jewish exclusivity from within the legal framework of Israel, < Are You Calling On The Jewish God , Or The Other One That You , Yourself Admited That Was May Up > Your Believer You Know Your Are .
    "You ask silly question to throw people off the subject like you do in your other post I've seen written".

    What is it you think I believe, Daniyal? I keep telling you I have no belief! My opening post in this thread makes it completely clear I have no belief. I explain there in some detail why I have no belief, and I'm either lying or I'm accurate and correct as far as my thought processes are concerned. You, on the other hand, believe Dr Malachi Z York is an alien and you have no grounds for this other than simple misplaced trust.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Law of Attraction
    By Hamster in forum Modern & Ancient Paths
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 08:07 AM
  2. Sexual Attraction
    By Ahso! in forum Philosophy
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 04:40 PM
  3. What's the Attraction?
    By QUINNSCOMMENTARY in forum Presidential Elections & Campaigns
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 08:05 AM
  4. The Re. Malachi Z. York
    By Lon in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 10:52 AM
  5. Radio fans of New York's Curtis and Kuby....
    By Kathy Ellen in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 05:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts