Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    08:08 AM

Lightbulb Re: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    So do you know his space opera stories are true, or do you doubt them? Why are you so averse to describing your inner thoughts on such a simple question? Neither answer's wrong, you know, it's just an insight into the way his followers view his history.

http://www.aPublicoutcry.com
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    04:08 PM

Re: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

It's fascinating feeling around your edges, Daniyal. Whoever programmed you knew that the question of distinguishing second-hand fact as truth inevitably involves belief and placed a prohibition on "testimony" to blank that from being explored. The fact that you can't talk about it doesn't prevent the problem from existing.

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time

Daniyal, if you would cease and desist this habit of capitalising the first letter of every word your propaganda might be better received.

The site you cited doesn't fill me with anything but sorrow for the American version of the English language.

Example:- The Ancient Egiptian Order. I assume this is some form of reference to Egypt and the Egyptians.

Spot - you're a bad boy. Don't play with the children (or the trolls).
    An ye harm none, do what ye will....

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time

It's fascinating feeling around your edges, Daniyal. Whoever programmed you knew that the question of distinguishing second-hand fact as truth inevitably involves belief and placed a prohibition on "testimony" to blank that from being explored. The fact that you can't talk about it doesn't prevent the problem from existing.

Anytime You Can Admit Your Belief Was Created / Made Up , And Say Out-WARD You Belief It , Now That More Then Being Programmed Wouldn't You Say . But Whatever Get You Through The Day .

http://www.TheKaLuAkademy.com
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Chookie View Post
    Daniyal, if you would cease and desist this habit of capitalising the first letter of every word your propaganda might be better received.

The site you cited doesn't fill me with anything but sorrow for the American version of the English language.

Example:- The Ancient Egiptian Order. I assume this is some form of reference to Egypt and the Egyptians.

Spot - you're a bad boy. Don't play with the children (or the trolls).

English Is The Devil Language Didn't You Know That .

http://www.ChatWithTheGods.com

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Daniyal View Post
    Anytime You Can Admit Your Belief Was Created / Made Up , And Say Out-WARD You Belief It , Now That More Then Being Programmed Wouldn't You Say . But Whatever Get You Through The Day .
    What is it you think I believe, Daniyal? I keep telling you I have no belief! My opening post in this thread makes it completely clear I have no belief. I explain there in some detail why I have no belief, and I'm either lying or I'm accurate and correct as far as my thought processes are concerned. You, on the other hand, believe Dr Malachi Z York is an alien and you have no grounds for this other than simple misplaced trust.

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time

What is it you think I believe, Daniyal? I keep telling you I have no belief! My opening post in this thread makes it completely clear I have no belief. I explain there in some detail why I have no belief, and I'm either lying or I'm accurate and correct as far as my thought processes are concerned. You, on the other hand, believe Dr Malachi Z York is an alien and you have no grounds for this other than simple misplaced trust.

My My You Sound Up Set Relax You Don't Have Prove Anything Ok .

http://www.MineYourMind.com

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time

My My You Sound Up Set Relax You Don't Have Prove Anything Ok .
    More tricks I'm starting to recognize. Accuse of being upset when there's no tone of upsetness. Why not concentrate on the comment rather than pretend to analyse the tone?

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time

More tricks I'm starting to recognize. Accuse of being upset when there's no tone of upsetness. Why not concentrate on the comment rather than pretend to analyse the tone?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Have You Heard About Republic Broadcasting ? < Post 28 >

No no no! Good Lord. "disagree with the existence of a Jewish State". There's a strand of anti-Zionism that wishes to remove Jewish exclusivity from within the legal framework of Israel, < Are You Calling On The Jewish God , Or The Other One That You , Yourself Admited That Was May Up > Your Believer You Know Your Are .

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    LOLOLOLOLOL

Have You Heard About Republic Broadcasting ? < Post 28 >

No no no! Good Lord. "disagree with the existence of a Jewish State". There's a strand of anti-Zionism that wishes to remove Jewish exclusivity from within the legal framework of Israel, < Are You Calling On The Jewish God , Or The Other One That You , Yourself Admited That Was May Up > Your Believer You Know Your Are .
    "You ask silly question to throw people off the subject like you do in your other post I've seen written".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast