Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

  1. #51
    Supporting Member spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brigstow
    Posts
    35,789
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    10:10 PM

    Re: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

    As often happens we have a word-meaning problem. I write "The belief that they're fact is the single aspect of Nuwaubian thought which has me baffled". You say it's not a belief that they're fact, it's a knowledge that they're fact. I can think of no way in which you could ever possibly gain that knowledge. What the ET stories tell you are not experienced by you, they were experienced by someone else. How can you have a knowledge that they're true?

    This is purely an attempt to untangle what I see as a barrier of understanding, not an attack. The rest of your post I agree with as far as experience and knowledge are concerned. I do think one can interpret one's experience in different ways and never be able to tell which is "true" if both are self-consistent and useful, one may only discard an approach if it turns out to be inaccurate when compared with other observations. You mentioned the scientific method and that's my view of the scientific method as well. A set of experiences in the same area of science can be interpreted by alternative paradigms and produce useful accurate predictions either way.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

    The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,402
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    03:10 PM

    Arrow Re: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

    Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    As often happens we have a word-meaning problem. I write "The belief that they're fact is the single aspect of Nuwaubian thought which has me baffled". You say it's not a belief that they're fact, it's a knowledge that they're fact. I can think of no way in which you could ever possibly gain that knowledge. What the ET stories tell you are not experienced by you, they were experienced by someone else. How can you have a knowledge that they're true?

    This is purely an attempt to untangle what I see as a barrier of understanding, not an attack. The rest of your post I agree with as far as experience and knowledge are concerned. I do think one can interpret one's experience in different ways and never be able to tell which is "true" if both are self-consistent and useful, one may only discard an approach if it turns out to be inaccurate when compared with other observations. You mentioned the scientific method and that's my view of the scientific method as well. A set of experiences in the same area of science can be interpreted by alternative paradigms and produce useful accurate predictions either way.


    With All Do Respect I Think You Really Have Problem That A Nubian Man Has All This Knowldge . But Forget That Now , If Your Speaking About Extraterrestrial They Do Exist , They're 1000'S Upon 1000's Of People Who Have Seen Space Ship / Extraterrestrial -Being , And 95% Told The Same Story And They Live In Diffrent Parts Of The World Not Knowing Each Other . Now If Some People Of This Planet Want To Say They Don't Exist So Be It . It Not My Job To Make Them Believe / Accept That They Do Exist . All I Can Do Is Give Them The Information And Leave It Up To Them , They're Also Extraterrestrial Website About Them . Overstand M.Z.York Has Written Over 400+ Book Extraterrestrial Book Is Only One Of Them That Leave 399+ Books . Plus They're Many Other Who Have Written Book On The Existence Of Extraterrestrial Have You Challenge Them Or Are You Saying They're Wrong Also ? Not To Change The Subject Here Some Here Ask Me Why Are My Post Long , That Because I Give Them WHAT / WHEN / WHERE / HOW / DATES / Authors ...Where The Information Can Be Found . Then It's Up Them To To Research It For Themself .
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

    When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down


    To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

    It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

    When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,402
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    03:10 PM

    Arrow What Are UFO's ?

    The word UFO is an abbbreviation for the words '' Unidentified Flying Object '' The Scientific Definition of UFO , Is simply An Object Which Has A Radar Reading But Refuses To Identify Itself On Ground Or In The Air , Over 133 Countries are experiencing UFO Sighting and in The Last 3 Decades

    alone . There have been more than 70,000 Reported Cases , Many UFO Sighting have been written off or Attributed To *Satellites * Atmospheric Illusion * Meteorites * Stars *Planets * High Altitude Weather Balloons Or * Aircrafts . UFO's Have been seen and phptographed by A variety of Different people ; Astronauts , Airline Pilots . Policemen ,

    Astronomers , Housewives , Metorologists . Farmers , People Of EveryRace And Religion . They Have Been Photographed By Polaroid Cameras To Still Cameras . To Portable Home Cameras , Caught On Film , Tracked By Radar . And The Question Still Remains ;


    * Do UFO's Still Exist ?
    *Are There Really Beings Inside These Unidentified Flying Object ?
    * Why And Where Did These Crafts And Beings Come From ?
    * Are These Extra -Terra - Astral Here To Help You Or Harm You ?
    * Should You Fear Extra -Terra - Astral Or Welcome Them ?
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

    When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down


    To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

    It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

    When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,402
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    03:10 PM

    Arrow Does Extraterrestrial Really Exist ?

    This Article Is Taken From The '' Weekly World News '' Special Edition , Octoer 8 , 1996 A.D. Issue , Pages 4-5 , Written By Jennifer Brookes SPACE ALIEN BABY SURVIVES UFO CRASH ! '' '' A Top-Secret Government report has revealed that a Manned Starship from

    another Galaxy crashed on A Barren Mesa In New Mexico and that only one survior was found . A 3 - Month - Old Baby ! The Tiny Humanoid Female was encased in A Heavily Padded Metallic Canister that apparently was ejected from The Spacecraft seconds before it slammed into The Mesa And Exploded In Flames . The Crash Was Witessed By Navajo

    Native Americans Who Quickly Notified Military Authorities . Those Officials Will Neither Confirm Nor Deny The Crash Or The Existence Of The Alien Infant . The Report Reveals That The Charred Remains Of Four '' Adult '' Alien Being Were Removed From The Wreckage By A Special Military Team Trained To Rescue Or Recover Victims Of Spacecraft Disasters On

    Earth .. '' They Wanted To Examine And Dissect That Poor Alien Baby Like Some Common Laboratory Rat , '' The Doctor Declared Angrily . She's A Living , Breathing Creature With An Intelligence That Must Be Beyond Anything We Can Even Begin To Imagine '' The Doctor .

    Who Cannot Be Identified Described The Baby As No Different From Human Babies In Size ,
    Shape And Weight , But Said The Similarity Ends There ... '' Her Facial Features Are Like Something Out Of A Science Comic Book . She Has Huge . Glowing Eyes . When She LQQks At Me . I Get The Feeling She's LQQking Right Into My Soul , '' He Said . '' Her Skin

    Color Is Pale Blue And Has Areas That Are Covered With Scales '' But Not Like Those Of A
    Fish . They're More Snake - Like . Small And Firm . Her Nose Is Her Most Human Feature , But Her Mouth Has No Lips And , To Me . Is SomeWhat Chimp - Like . That's The Only Way I Can Describe It . She Has No Teeth , But Thats To Be Expected In An Infant Who Appears To Be About 3 Months Old . '' But What I Find Most Astonishing Is That She Has Eyelashes.

    Its The Only Hair On Her Body . But By Earth Standdards That Makes Her A Mammal And Capable Of Bearing And Suckling Young . She Also Has What Appeats To Be Human - Like Female Sexual Organs '' . The Doctor Said That Because The Alien Infant Is A Mammal .

    She Probaby Required Breast - Feeding . Sadly , Its A Virtual Certainty That One Of The Charred Bodies Taken From The Crashed UFO Is That Of Her Mother , '' He Added .. '' By Bringing Her Existence Into The Open As I Did . There's Just No Way They Can Carry On

    Experiment That Will Harm Her . She's In The Spotlight Now And Millions Of People Around The World Will Be Watching To Make Certain The Little Tyke Gets Her Chance In Life .. Just Like Anyone Else . Since The Opening Of The Vortex In 1943 A.D. And Between The Years

    Of 1943 A.D. And Kind Of Beings Entered The Earth's Atmosphere And Most Of The UFO Sighting Took Place . As They Entered , They Effected The Harmonic Grid On The Earth . A Key Example Of This , Which Is Still A Mystery To Many Is The Craft . That Was Snatched In 1947 A.D. And That Crashed Down In Two Pieces . In Two Differents Places Near

    Roswell , New Mexico . This Actually Took Place On July 2 . One Part Of The Craft Crashed Down On A Farm In Lincoin County In A Place Called Corona , New Mexico , But Because Roswell Was The Closed City With A 75 Mile Range , That's What Was Reported , Mac Brazel , A '' Ranch Hand '' . Who Was Described As Dirt Poor By Has

    Neighbors , Loretta And Floyd Procter . Were Shown Pieces Of The Crash By Brazel The Next Day . Brazel Discovered Part Of The Crashed Disc On The Morning Of July 3 , 1947 A.D. After A Thunderstorm , He Found A Wreckage . Which Covered An Area 3/4 Mile Long And 250 Mils Wide . Scattered Pieces Of Metal , Foil , And Other Light Weight Material

    Were Seen And An I - Beam With Pictograps That LQQked Very Similar To Hieroglyphics . On July 6 , 1947 A.D. Brazl Got Up Early And Drove To The Chaves County Sherriff . This Sherriff Heard Braze'ls Story About The Pieces Of The Crash All Over His Ranch And Thought It Might Interest The Base . 2 Offices Were Sent Out ; 1 ) . A

    Counter Intelligence Officer Named Cavitt , And 2 ) Major Jesse Marcel An Intelligent Officer And Former Combat Pilot , They Went To The Sheriff's Office To Talk To The Rancher; And Were Sent To Investigate The UFO From The 509th Bomb Group In Fort Worth , Texas . Then They Took Some Of The Pieces Back To The Base To Colonel

    William Blanchard Of The 509th Bomb Group . Then , Major Marcel And Cavitt , On July 7th Reached The Site And Found Little Pieces Of Metal , Like The Foil In Cigarette Packages And Just As Light . Other Finding Were The Short Length I - Beams With Symbols That Were Just As Light As The Foil Pieces . Marcel Also Used A Geigercounter

    On The Landing Site ; Collected All Debris By Dusk In The Jeep Carry-All And Started Back Towards The Base . A Geigercounter Is An Instrument That Detects And Measures The Intensity Of Radiation , Such As Particles From Radioactive Material . On July 8 , 1947 A.D. A Press Release Was Issued By The 1st Lieutenant Walter Haut , The Pubic Information

    Officer . Later He Admitted That He Didn't Actually See The Crash Or The Disc , But Reported What He Was Told . On The Same Day , Mac Brazel And Major Jess Marcel Were Flown 3 Miles From Another Crash Site Having Disc Shape Objects And An Alien Crew . This Again Is Not At Roswell But At San Agustin , New Mexico . This Incident Is

    Called The '' Roswell Crash '' Because Roswell Was The Nearest City . This Was Not A Separate Crash , But The Other Part Or Passenger Part To The First Disc . The Cab Carrying The Crew Of This Flying Saucer , Crashed 60 Miles Away . This Is Where The Bodies Of The 3-4 Fingered Greys ( EBEs ) Were Found . Their Name Were Rawaal ,

    Rakaan , Kuthu , And Saatt . Also On This Same Date , The Roswell Base Hospital Made Numerous Calls To The Local Mortuary On How To Preserve Tissue , And Large Quantities Of Dry Ice Were Puechased . On July 9th Mac Brazel Had A New Story About What He Saw . But Still Confirmed , Until He Died That He Saw A Disc Craft . The Following Is Something To Take Notice Of . There Were Also A Series Of Flights On


    July 9 , 1947 A.D. - Washington D.C. To Roswell
    July 6 , 1947 A.D..- Roswell To Fort Worth , Texas To Washington , D.C.
    July 8 , 1947 A.D. - Roswell To Wright Patterson Air Force Base
    July 8 , 1947 A.D. - Roswell To Los Almos , New Mexico
    July 9 , 1947 A.D. - Roswell To Fort Worth , Texas

    Each Of These Flights Contained Debris From The UFO Crash . That Was Passed Off As A Weather Ballon . In The Meantime , Somebody Was Having Fun Throwing The '' Switch '' Deliberately Many Times , In Which Engery Of This Type Was Generated That Snatches Crafts And Then Crash Happen Everywhere . When America Realized That They Could

    Make UFO Crafts Crash Like That , America Started Pulling The Switch At Radom And Extraterrestrial Crafts Started Crashing In Places Like . Roswell And Aztec , New Mexico , Switerland , Brazil , Russia , Mexico , Texas , Chicago , Norway , Arizona , Alabama , Poland , New Jersey , Bolivia . Just About All Over The World ! They Never

    Mentioned The Crash That Took Place Near Socorro , New Mexico , And That The Beings Were Not 3-4 Fingered Greys ( ENEs ) , But 6 - Fingered Greys , The Body From The Alien Autopsy Is Not The Same As The One From The Roswell Crash . It Is From Another Group Of Greys That Crashed . They Are Trying To Make You Think That The Only Crash

    Was At Roswell When There Were Many . They Can't Say That This 6-Fingered Grey Was A Hoax Because It Takes Millions Of Dollars To Make A Model Such As This . Even The Best Special Effects Artists Are Saying If It Is A Model , Whoever Made It Is Very Good . Notice The Way The Body Reacted When An Incision Was Made . It LQQked Natural .

    The Fact Their Are Being With 6 Fingers Is Even Spoke Of Right In Your Bible , Born To A Giant In 2Samuel 21;29 And I Quote ; '' Yet A Battle In Gath , Where Was A Man Great Stature That Had On Every Hand Six Fingers , And On Every Foot Six Toes Four And Twenty In Number ; And He Also Was Born To The Giant '' .

    The Aramic / Hebrew Word Used Is Shesh Etsba Meaning '' Six Fingers '' This Quote Makes It Clear That Having Six Fingers And Six Toes Was Something That Existed . So Don't Try To Deny It Now That Your Bible Confirmed That It Does Exist . A 10 Year Veteran By The Name Of Jack Barret Filmed The Corpese Of The Extraterrestria From The Crash

    On June 1947 A.D. Near Socorro , New Mexio . According To Barret This Crash Was Being Confused With The Crash That Took Place In Roswell In July 1947 A.D. When He Arrived At The Site , He Could Hear The Crying And Moaning Of The Beings That Were Inside This Fallen Disc Like Craft . Finally , He Got Inside And Noticed Each Of The Beings

    Sobbing , As They Held A Black Metallic Box , That They Squeezed With Both Their Arms Across Their Chest . Everytime They Were Approached They Would Scream . A Soldier Was Order By One Of The Generals To Get One Of The Boxes , And In The Process Of Doing So , He Severely Injured One Of The Beings . He Got The Box , However , They Were Not Able To Open It .

    One Of The Being Died , While They Dragged The Other Three Outside The Craft And Tied Them Up . Afterwards , They Were Picked Up And Nothing Else Was Said About Them . Only That After 3 Weeks He Was Told To Go To Fort Worth In Dallas , Texas To Film An Autopsy Let Me Note That What Was More Important At That Immediate Time Was The

    Remainders Of The Craft . Which Were Taken To Tents And Later To The Wright Patterson Air Force Base. The One Autopsy Turned Out To Be Two Autopsies And They Took Place In July 1947 A.D. On May 1949 A.D. They Called For A Third Autopsy To Be Filmed . Apparebtly Washington Was Only Concerned With The First Rolls Of Film Because They Never Asked For The Rest
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

    When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down


    To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

    It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

    When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...

  5. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,402
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    03:10 PM

    Arrow Does The Elite Know About Extraterrest ?

    Yes . they know that These Beings exist out there . The Government is doing there best to keep you and other Blind about UFO's And Extraterrestrial They will tell you that USOs are something grafted from the Christian's Belief in The '' Rapture '' ( Matthew 24 ; 40-41 ,

    1Thessalonians 4;17 ) And The Islaamic Belif in the Day Of Standing '' Or what they call
    '' Yawm Al Qiyaamah ( Koran 75 ; 1 ) . They will tell you all these things so that you wont go further than them in Investigating and Researching The UFO Phenomena . Or they will

    make a joke of it to make Those of have accept Extraterrestrial Are Real And That They Are Breeding With Human Beings LQQk Crazyyyyyy . There are some Newspapers and Magazine that will investigate and interview and print as much Facts as they can . I Like To

    Add Excerpt from Newspaper and Magazines , Because even though the stories might sound A Little Bizarre , There is Truth to them . This article is take from The '' Weekly World News '' . October 8 , 1996 A.D. Issue . Pages 12-13 , Written By Nick Mann ,

    RUSSIANS SHOOT DOWN UFO - 1987 . '' Washington - Soviet Troops Shot Down A Low - Flying UFO In Siberia In 1987 . But The Space Alien Survivors Got Their Revenge By Turning 23 Russian Soldiers To Stone . That's The Word From CIA Sources Who Have Access To

    Dozens Of Soviet Spy Files That Have Surfaced In The United States .. The UFO File Reportedly Contains 250 Pages Of Eyeswitness Testimony From The Two Soldiers , Who Mysteriously Survived The Extraterrestrial Attack . A Dramatic Photo Of The Crash Site .

    Along With Sketches Of The Space Aliens Themselves , Round Out The Report Which One CIA Source Called '' The Most - Chilling Portait Of Extraterrestrial Revenge On Record '' This Single File Has Done More To Open Our Eyes To Alien Intentions And Alien Might . Than

    Anything Else In The History Of UFOs . Said One Of Two CIA Insiders Who Leaked Portions Of The Secret KBG File To Trusted Reportes . '' They Possess Weapons And Technologies That Are Superior To Anything We Have Here On Earth . And This Incident Shows That

    When Pushed Into A Corner , Extraterrestrial Will Use Everything At Their Disposal To Protect Themselves . According To The KGB File . Soviet Soldiers On Routine Maneuvers Spotted The Saucer - Shaped Sharship Flying At A Low Altitude At 8;35 A.D. On October

    13 . 1987 . For Reason That Remain Unclear . Soldiers Disabled The UFO With Should - Fired , Surface - To - Air Missiles , Causeing It To Crash 25 Yards East Of The Patrol's Position . The UFO Slammed To The Ground With An Impact That Literally Craked Open The
    Hull . And Even Though The Troops Kept Their Distance . They Were Reportedly Taken '' Totally Off Guard '' When Five Tiny Humanoids With '' Large Heads , Large Black Eyes And Segmented Snouts Emerged From The Wreckage . The Unnamed Soldiers Who Survived

    The Alien Attack Said The Creatures Trotted Clear Of The Wreckage , Huddled Briefly . And Then Merged Into '' A Single Ball - Shaped Entity , Said The CIA Source . Its Hard To Grasp What Occurred Next . But The Soldiers Said The Entity Began To Squeal And Hum Before It

    Turned Bright White . A Split - Second Later The Ball Doubled In Size And Exploded Into ' A Blinding Burst Of Splintered Light .. Soviet Investgators Were Never Able To Determine The Why Or How Of It . But When The Incident Was Over . The Space Aliens Were Gone 23

    Russian Soldiers Had Turned To Stone And The Two Survivors Were Left Scratching Their Heads . Wondering Why The Explosion Of Light Had Absolutely No Effect On Them . The KBG Report Said That The UFO Wreckage And '' Stone Soldiers '' Were Taken To A Reaarch Facility Near Moscow For Study .


    This Article Is Taken And Translated From The Spanish Magazine Entitled '' Evidencia ONVI No . 8 Edition , Page 30 , Written By Jorge Martin , Abruptly We Saw That From The Gap Came Out Many Flying Saucers ,,, UFOs That God Lost In The Sky . And After The

    UFOs Had They Gathered All Of Us That Had Seen What Had Happened And The Officials In Helicopters Came To The Base . They Were Officials Of The United States . They Told Us That What We Had Seen Was Real . But Not To Worry . That The Authorities Of The Unites

    States . The Militia And NASA . Were Taking Part In The Matter . They Asked Us ... Or Better Said They Ordered Us Not To Speak To Anyone About What We Had Seen . Well It Could Bring Problems . At No Moment Did They Say That What We Saw Was Of Extraterrestria Origin , However . Something In Their Manner Of Speaking Appeared To Indicate It .


    This Article Is Taken From THE PEOPLE '' London Newspaper , July 7 , 1996 A.D. Issue , Pages 29 , Flying Saucers Have Been Involed In Scores Of Near Misses With Military And Civil Aircarfy Claims A Top UFO Exper . Best - Selling Author Timothy Good Says That

    Some Of The Encounters Posed '' Genuine Defense And Security Threads '' The London Based Author Of Beyoud Top Secret . The Worldwide UFO Security Thread , Believe Government Are Deliberately Covering Up Incidents To Prevent Panie . '' They Feel All This Is

    Far Too Sensational And Alarming For The Public . '' He Said '' These Things Have Posed A Danger To Military And Civilian Aircraft , Som Of Which Have Disappeared Following A UFO Encounter . '' Good Claims That A Us Jet , Scrambled To Intercept A UFO Over Japan ,

    Disappeared In Front Of Radar Operators . . After Watching His Missiles Explode Harmiessly Before Even Reaching The Craft The Pilot Screamed '' They've Turned On Some Kind Of Beam And They're Turning ... They're Coming After Me '' Good Cites Another Case In 1983

    A.D. When Two Us Jets Were Scrambled From A Turkish NATO Base And Were Seen Circling A Huge UFO - But Only One Jet Returned '' Man's Progress Has Been Monitored By Beings Whose Technological And Mental Resources Make Ours LQQk Primitive And Theirs Supernatural , '' Says Good . '' But We Are Entitled To Know Some Of The Truth ''

    Originally , Beings from other galaxies did not come to help earthlings , Instead they came to get their Brothers who crashed due to a thunder and lightning storm on July 2 , 1947 A.D. At San Agustin , 75 miles from Roswell , New Mexico . An E . B . E . ( Extraterrestrial Biological Entity ) Found In A Crash At Corona , New Mexico ....
    This is what happened . Since the opening of The Vortex in 1943 A.D. And between the years of 1943 A.D. And 1983 A.D. , All kind of beings entered the earth's atmosphere and most of The UFO Sighting took place . As they entered , They affected the harmonic grid of the Earth . And a key example of this was The Craft that was snatched in 1947 A.D. , And crashed down in two pieces . In two different places near Roswell , New Mexico . This actually took plkace on July 2 . One part of The Craft crashed down on a farm in Lincoln County in a place called Corona , New Mexico ; But because Roswell was the closest city within A 75 Mile Range . That's what was reported . Mac Brazel , A '' Ranch Hand '' , Who was descrided as dirt poor by his neighbors , Loretta and Floyd Procter , Where shown pieces of the crash by Brazel the next day . Brazel discovered part of The Crashed Disc on The Morning Of July 3 . 1947 A.D.

    After a thunderstorn , He found a weckage , Which covered an area 3 / 4 Mile Long and 250 Miles wide . Scattered pieces of Metal , Foil , And other light weight material were seen and an I - Beam With pictographs that looked very similar to Hieroglyphics . On July 6 , 1947 A.D. Brazel got up early and drove to The Chaves County Sheriff . This Sheriff Heard Brazel's story about the pieces of the crash all over his rach and thought it might interest the base . 2 Officers were sent out ; 1 ) A Counter Intelligence Officer Name Cavitt , And 2 ) Major Jess Marcel , And Intelligent Officer And former Combat Pilot . They went to The Sheroff's Office to talk to The Rancher ; And were sent to investiage The UFO From The 509th Bomb Group in Fort Worth , Texas .

    Then they took some of the pieces back to the base to Colonel William Blanchard of The 509th Bomb Group . Then , Major Marcel and Cavitt , On July 7th Reached the site and found little pieces of Metal . Like The Foli In Cigarette Packages and it was just as light . Other findings were the short length I - Beams with symbols that were just as light as the Foil Pieces . Marcel also used A Geigercounter on the landing site ; Collected all febris by dusk in the Jeep carry - all started back towards the base . A Geigercounter is an instrument that detects and and measures the intensity of Radiation , Such as particles from Radioactive Material .

    On July 8 , 1947 A.D. A press release was issued by The 1st Lieutenant Walter Haut , The public information officer . Later he admitted that he didn't actually see The Crash or The Disc , But reported what he was told . On the same day , Mac Brazel And Major Jesse Marcel were flown 3 Miles from another Crash site having Disc Shaped Objects and an Alien Crew . This again is not at Roswell but at San Agustin , New Mexico . This incident is called The '' Roswell Crash '' Because Roswell was the nearest city . This was not a separate crash , But The Other Part Or Passenger Part To The First Disc . The Cab carring The Crew of This Flying Saucer , Crashed 60 Miles away . This is where The Bodies of The 3 - 4 Fingered Greys ( E.B.E,s ) were found . Their names were Rawaal , Rakaan , Kuthu , And Saatt . Also on this same date . The Roswell Base Hospital make numberous calls to the local mortuary on how to preserve tissue , And large quantities of dry ice were purchased . On July 9th Mac Brazel had a new story about what he saw , But still confirmed , Until he Died . That he saw A Dise Craft . The following is something to take notice of . There were also a series of flights on ;
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

    When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down


    To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

    It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

    When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,402
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    03:10 PM

    Did The Extraterrestrial Come To Earth To Help Earthings

    July 6 , 1947 A.D. - Roswell To Forth Worth , Texas To Washington , D.C.
    July 8 , 1947 A.D. - Roswell To Wright Patterson Air Force Base .
    July 8 , 1947 A.D. - Roswell To Los Alamos , New Mexico .
    July 9 , 1947 A.D. - Roswell To Washington , D.C. To Roswell .
    July 9 , 1947 A.D. - Roswell To Forth Worth , Texas .

    Each of these flights contained Debris from The UFO Ctash , That was passed off as A Weather Balloon . In the meantime , Somebody was having fun throwing The '' Switch '' Deliberately many times , In which energy of this type was Generated . That Snatches Crafts And Then Crashes Happen Everywhere . When America started pulling The Switch At Random And Extraterrestrial Crafts Started Crashing In Places Like ; Roswell And Aztec , New Mexico , Switzerland , Brazil , Russia , Mexico , Texas , Chicago , Norway , Arizona , Alabama , Poland , New Jersey , Bolivia , Just About All Over The World !

    They never mentioned The Crash that took place near Socorro , New Mexico ; And that The Beings were not 3 - 4 Fingered Greys ( E.B.E.s ) , But 6 - Fingered Greys . The Body From The Alien Autopsy Is Not The Same As The One From The Roswell Crash . It Is From Another Gtoup Of Grys That Crashed . They Are Trying To Make You Think That The Only Crash Was At Roswell When There Were Many . They Can't Say That This 6 - Fingered Greys Was A Hoax
    , Because It Takes Millons Of Dollars To Make A Model Such As This . Even The Best Special Effects Artists Are Saying If It Is A Model , Whoever Made It Is Very Good .

    The fact that there are Beings with 6 - Fingers is even spoken of right in Your Bible , Born To A Giant In 2Samuel 21 ; 20 , And I Quote ; '' Yet A Battle In Gath . Where Was A Man Great Stature . That Had On Every Hand 6 - Fingers , And On Every Foot Six Toes , Four And Twenty In Number ; And He Also Was Born To The Giant , '' The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Word Used Is Shesh Etsba Meaning '' Six Fingers '' . This Quote Makes It Clear That Having 6 - Fingers And Six Toes Was Something That Existed . So Don't Try To Deny It Now That You Bible Confirmed That It Does Exist .

    A 10 Year veteran by the name of Jack Barret filmed The Corpses of The Extraterrestrial from The Crash on June 1947 A.D. Near Socorro , New Mexico . According To Barret The Crash was being confused with The Crash that took place In Roswell In July 1947 A.D. When he arrived at The Site , He Could Hear The Crying And Moaning Of The Beings that were inside This Fallen Disc Like Craft . Finally , He got inside and noticed each of The Beings Sobbing , As they held A Black Metallic Box . That they squeezed with both their arms across their chest . Everytime they were appoached they would Scream , A solder was ordered by one of The Generals to get the box , And in the process of doing so , He severely injured one of the beings . He got the box , However , They Are Not Able To Open It .

    One of The Beings Died , While they dragged the other Three outside The Craft and Tied them up . Afterwards , They were picked up and nothing else was said about them . Only that after 3 Weeks he was told to go To Fort Worth In Dallas , Texas to film an Autopsy . Let me note that what was more important at that immediate time was the Remainders Of The Craft , Which were taken to tents and later to The Wright Patterson Air Force Base . The One Autopsy turned out to be Two Autopsies and they took place in July 1947 A.D. On May 1949 A.D. They called for A Third Autopsy to be filmed . Apparently , Washington was only concerned with the first rolls of film because they never asked for the rest .

    This Crash In Socorro , That took place on June 1947 A.D. And The Roswell Crash that took place on June 1947 A.D. Are Two Different Crashes At Two Different Localities . However , It has not been officially announced by the government , Just by individuals like Eisenhower's Right Hand Man . Who has pleaded in National Television , That The Government Let The People Know , So The Next Generation Will Grow Up Knowing The Truth . LQQk At The Chart Below - Socorro , New Mexico Is Not Even Listed ! Here is a chart taken and translated from The Spanish Almanac Entitled '' Almanaque Mundial 1996 '' , Editorial Televisa , S . A . De . C.V. And It Reads ; The Bodies ; Fantasy Or International Plot ? Some Versions Affirm The Existence Of Extraterrestrial Bodies And Others Add That Some Of Them Have Been Captured Alive In The Accidental Or Fallen U.F.O.s . Just Of The Bodies , Supposedly Found In The Powers Of The Government Being Studied .

    On April 13 , 1995 A.D. Dr . Jesse Marcel , Son of The Major Jesse Marcel . The Intelligent Officer and former Combat Pilot . Who went to The Sheriff's Office during The Roswell Case to talk to The Rancher Mac Brazel ; And then was sent to investigate The UFO From The 50th Bomb Group In Fort Worth , Texas , Made A Surprising Report At A Conference That Took Place In Helena , Montana In The United States . Dr Jesse Mareel Admitted That He Witnessed His Father Bringing The Remains Of The UFO Crashed In Roswell To His House , Before Turning Them Over To The Base . Dr . Jesse Marcel Mentioned That In 1991 A.D. The Government Official Richard D' Amato Admitted , That There Were Extraterrestrial At The 1947 A.D. UFO Crash In Roswell , New Mexico . But . That No One Knows Where The Remains Are .

    The President Of The United State at the time was Harry S . Truman , A Baptist Democrat . Who served frpm the year 1945 A.D. to 1953 A.D. After The Crash of what was called The Alien Vessel , President Truman sent an executive order and A Briefing Document To President Elect Dwight David Eisenhower . Who later served from 1951 A.D. to 1961 A.D. Informing him of The Crash and that they had recovered pieces of The Craft , All Alien Bodies . The story about The Crash Of The Extraterrestrials was classified above Top Secret . This event made such an impression on President Truman that in the early 1950's He created The Operation Majestic 12 ( MJ -12 ) , An organization that was to investigate and keep track of all Extraterrestrials activities and act upon them .

    The following clipping is taken from The '' Weekly World News '' , October 30 . 1990 A.D. Issue Entitled '' They're Here ! Proof The Government Doesn't Want You To See ! '' It States And I Quote ; 'Space Alien Are Here And We Have The Photographs To Prove It ! One Of America Premier UFO Researchers Got The Exclusive Photos After Intelligence Source Informed Him That U.S. Agents Had Captured An Alien And Were Taking Him To Washington For Questioning . And While The Government Officially Denies The Resort , Half Of Washington - Including President George Bush - Is Said To Be Privy To The Details . U.S. Agents Take Space Alien Alive ! American Agents Captured A Space Alien At A UFO Landing Site In Western Virginia And Are Now Interrogating It In Washington , D.C. Dramatic Photos Of The Creature Being Hustled Into A CIA Safe House Before It Was Moved To A Secret Location In The Nation's Capital Show It To Be Tall And Lanky With A Large . Bulb -Shaped Head ... ''This Is The Moment We've Been Waiting For Since The U.S. Government First Began Investigating UFOs In The 1940's . The UFO Investigator . Who Got The Pictures And Broke The Story , Said In An Exclusive Interview With The News .... '' This Time We've Got Pictures - Pictures That Prove The Alien Is In Custody '' .... '' The CIA And Government Are Doing Their Best To Keep This Operation Secret But The Word Is Out , '' Said The Expect .... President George Bush Has Been Briefed And Half Of Washington Knows Something Is Up '' .... This Isn't Star Trek And It Isn't Science Fiction . The Aliens Are Here .


    Hope This Help You , If Not Oh Well




    Is God An
    Extra - Terra - Astral ?
    ( Extraterrestral )
    Scroll # 94
    By M.Z.York
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

    When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down


    To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

    It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

    When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...

  7. #57
    Supporting Member spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brigstow
    Posts
    35,789
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    10:10 PM

    Re: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniyal View Post
    With All Do Respect I Think You Really Have Problem That A Nubian Man Has All This Knowldge . But Forget That Now , If Your Speaking About Extraterrestrial They Do Exist , They're 1000'S Upon 1000's Of People Who Have Seen Space Ship / Extraterrestrial -Being , And 95% Told The Same Story And They Live In Diffrent Parts Of The World Not Knowing Each Other . Now If Some People Of This Planet Want To Say They Don't Exist So Be It . It Not My Job To Make Them Believe / Accept That They Do Exist . All I Can Do Is Give Them The Information And Leave It Up To Them , They're Also Extraterrestrial Website About Them . Overstand M.Z.York Has Written Over 400+ Book Extraterrestrial Book Is Only One Of Them That Leave 399+ Books . Plus They're Many Other Who Have Written Book On The Existence Of Extraterrestrial Have You Challenge Them Or Are You Saying They're Wrong Also ? Not To Change The Subject Here Some Here Ask Me Why Are My Post Long , That Because I Give Them WHAT / WHEN / WHERE / HOW / DATES / Authors ...Where The Information Can Be Found . Then It's Up Them To To Research It For Themself .
    But none of this research is experience. You're relying on the good faith of the reporters to tell the truth.

    Nuwaubians don't believe We investigate or don't accept.

    What I'm left with is that you choose whom to believe - on perfectly good grounds, I'm sure. Two sources say they have the truth and you don't experience either, you select which one offers facts and then you know because you have the facts.

    What's the basis for deciding who tells the truth, when you can't yourself experience at first hand what's being discussed?
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

    The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,402
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    03:10 PM

    Re: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

    Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    But none of this research is experience. You're relying on the good faith of the reporters to tell the truth.

    Nuwaubians don't believe We investigate or don't accept.

    What I'm left with is that you choose whom to believe - on perfectly good grounds, I'm sure. Two sources say they have the truth and you don't experience either, you select which one offers facts and then you know because you have the facts.

    What's the basis for deciding who tells the truth, when you can't yourself experience at first hand what's being discussed?

    Ok I See The Game Of Tricknowldge Your Playing Here LOLOLOLOL You Lock Into Your Own Trian Of Though's About Things . If You Feel One Have To Believe / Faith / Etc . So Be It , We're Wasteing Our Time Here . There no Doubt These Extraterrestrail Exist , It Just That You Chose Not To Acceot Them , And Your Nip-Picking .
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

    When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down


    To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

    It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

    When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...

  9. #59
    Supporting Member spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brigstow
    Posts
    35,789
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    10:10 PM

    Re: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniyal View Post
    Ok I See The Game Of Tricknowldge Your Playing Here LOLOLOLOL You Lock Into Your Own Trian Of Though's About Things . If You Feel One Have To Believe / Faith / Etc . So Be It , We're Wasteing Our Time Here . There no Doubt These Extraterrestrail Exist , It Just That You Chose Not To Acceot Them , And Your Nip-Picking .
    I am honestly not, I'm trying to see why your use of language refuses to go all the way round what I see as a logic circle. You refuse to make a join.

    You reject the ability of other people to evaluate facts they've not experienced themselves. You say they're misled by false teachers and that what they do with the material they read is they believe rather than know.

    On the other hand, you claim the ability yourself to evaluate facts you've not experienced. You say you're taught by true teachers and that what you do with the material you read is know rather than believe.

    You seem therefore to be claiming something uniquely special about the teaching you receive which nobody else's teachers have. It's that "we're right and everyone else is wrong" distinction based on selectively applying "know" and "believe" that I'm asking you to discuss. I'm not saying you're wrong, maybe your group has the unique truth and the rest of us wallow in darkness. I'm asking why, from inside, where you are, you think your use of language is reasonable.

    My own knowledge consists solely of experience and absolutely nothing else, just so you hear my way of viewing the world. Nothing at all except my own experience, I assume nothing about what other people tell me in terms of it being the truth or a lie, it's not mine. What I do is interpret my experiences in ways which appear to me to be logical and self-consistent. If what someone else claims also maps logically onto what I've experienced then I extend my interpretation to include their interpretation but not on the basis of their claims or experiences, only on applying their interpretation to my own experiences. I hope this paragraph gives you a better idea of why I'm asking the earlier questions in this post and again I'd like to emphasise that I'm not trying to bully you, I'm trying to understand your statements.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

    The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,402
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    03:10 PM

    Post Re: Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    I am honestly not, I'm trying to see why your use of language refuses to go all the way round what I see as a logic circle. You refuse to make a join.

    You reject the ability of other people to evaluate facts they've not experienced themselves. You say they're misled by false teachers and that what they do with the material they read is they believe rather than know.

    On the other hand, you claim the ability yourself to evaluate facts you've not experienced. You say you're taught by true teachers and that what you do with the material you read is know rather than believe.

    You seem therefore to be claiming something uniquely special about the teaching you receive which nobody else's teachers have. It's that "we're right and everyone else is wrong" distinction based on selectively applying "know" and "believe" that I'm asking you to discuss. I'm not saying you're wrong, maybe your group has the unique truth and the rest of us wallow in darkness. I'm asking why, from inside, where you are, you think your use of language is reasonable.

    My own knowledge consists solely of experience and absolutely nothing else, just so you hear my way of viewing the world. Nothing at all except my own experience, I assume nothing about what other people tell me in terms of it being the truth or a lie, it's not mine. What I do is interpret my experiences in ways which appear to me to be logical and self-consistent. If what someone else claims also maps logically onto what I've experienced then I extend my interpretation to include their interpretation but not on the basis of their claims or experiences, only on applying their interpretation to my own experiences. I hope this paragraph gives you a better idea of why I'm asking the earlier questions in this post and again I'd like to emphasise that I'm not trying to bully you, I'm trying to understand your statements.



    Overstand Something Ok . Bullying Me Are You Jokeing Like I Have Try To Tell You Many Time I'm Only Shareing What I Have Been Taught / Learn /Reseacrh No More No Less , Nor Do I Use TricKnowldge Word Game , I'm Straight From The Door . I Do Not Care What Other Accept / Believe . Whatever Works For Them It's Cool With Me . You On The Other Keep Telling MeThat I Must Have Some Type Of Faith / Belief/ experiences / Be Their At The Time When These Things Happen Etc . In Order To Accept What I Have Been Taught / Learn /Reseacrh . You Can't Speak For Me Personally I Find It Funny You Think You Have That Right . And I Don't Accept Your Claim That You experiences Being Their When These Happen / Everything You Claim To Know . So Like I Said We're Wasteing Our Time Here With This Back And Forward . . So If You Care To Have The Last Word Be My Guess . But I'm Done Here . ( I Mean No Disrespect Here )
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

    When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down


    To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

    It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

    When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Similar Threads

  1. Law of Attraction
    By Hamster in forum Modern & Ancient Paths
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 08:07 AM
  2. Sexual Attraction
    By Ahso! in forum Philosophy
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 04:40 PM
  3. What's the Attraction?
    By QUINNSCOMMENTARY in forum Presidential Elections & Campaigns
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 08:05 AM
  4. The Re. Malachi Z. York
    By Lon in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 10:52 AM
  5. Radio fans of New York's Curtis and Kuby....
    By Kathy Ellen in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 05:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts