Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Strange puppy behavior

Banned
    Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time
    05:47 AM

Re: Strange puppy behavior

WINKFAMILY, hope puppy is doing well. Hurts so much to hear of the defenceless in suffering. Keep me updated. They just can't tell us the symtoms can they??
    If only all pet owners were so observant--many of their lives would be saved in time.
    I did a delivery nearly a week ago-- found little 12 wk old Jack Russell pup in cage in filthy kitchen. Guy was going to dump her, said she was a pain in the neck. She didn't even have a name. As for choosing the right pup, there was no question here. She was in my car & out of there in seconds.
    Happy to report that all is well. She has settled in & has been accepted by my other dogs. "Nosey Rosie" has torn house to peices in days dispite getting her puppy chews, toys etc. She will have anything---slippers, toilet rolls, pens, mobile phones etc.
    Sometimes i think "God, i'm too old for this again after breeding Jack Russells. Then i look at her tiny little wasted body, upside down, fast asleep with a full belly & think "Your worth it"
    She wakes up & is so pleased to see us. She couldn't believe her freedom on the first day in her new home. No cage, just a house to manically tear around.
    Lots of cuddles & praise---she's going to be a star.
    Sentimental, i know but we have to think of all those out there who are not found & given a chance. It breaks my heart.
    OSCAR

Banned
    Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time
    05:47 AM

Re: Strange puppy behavior

Register to remove this ad.
    To all the lost, abused, sick & abandoned animals----my heart is large enough for all of you----sadly, my house is not.
    OSCAR

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2