Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: Why Did PNAC Pick the WTC to Destroy?

  1. #11
    Supporting Member spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brigstow
    Posts
    36,538
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    06:15 PM

    Re: Why Did PNAC Pick the WTC to Destroy?

    Mocking laughs don't answer the issues at all. Is that how pitiable US teaching's sunk?

  2. #12
    Senior Member Accountable's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    24,996
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    01:15 PM

    Re: Why Did PNAC Pick the WTC to Destroy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    The URL has been suspended because, "no doubt to hide their links to Middle Eastern "terrorists". What, outide conjecture and anecdotal evidence, removes doubt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    The URL has been suspended because, "no doubt to hide their links to Middle Eastern "terrorists". What, outide conjecture and anecdotal evidence, removes doubt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Well that's it then, McCain is part of the conspiricy. After all NCP and PNAC both have a N and a C in them. Not only that there isn't any proof he's not part of the conspiricy and he's a Republican just like some of the other alledged conspiritors.
    it's the Professor Higgins moment. By Jove, I think he's got it.

    Sorry for pulling the thread off-subject. The purpose of these threads is to pull each detail out separately for examination. DrJ & spot are convinced that it was a conspiracy. DrJ points out that Bldg 7 "pancaked", or collapsed rather than toppled, without the aid of professional demolition experts.

    spot, on the other hand, notes the unlikelyhood of successfully making cell phone calls from aircraft. That communications event alone apparently makes even an attack that killed 189 people trivial by comparison.

  3. #13
    Supporting Member spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brigstow
    Posts
    36,538
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    06:15 PM

    Re: Why Did PNAC Pick the WTC to Destroy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Accountable View Post
    That communications event alone apparently makes even an attack that killed 189 people trivial by comparison.
    That communications event alone makes the attack that killed 189 people a matter of deliberate premeditated killing by a US covert agency. That's why it's important to focus on.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Accountable's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    24,996
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    01:15 PM

    Re: Why Did PNAC Pick the WTC to Destroy?

    Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    That communications event alone makes the attack that killed 189 people a matter of deliberate premeditated killing by a US covert agency. That's why it's important to focus on.
    A covert agency made those calls??

    spot, what's your agenda?

    You profess on several occassions that you admire the American people, yet you have no problem whatever believing they are stupid enough to be duped not once but twice by a completely not-secret society to install a "trivial front man" into our highest office.

    You declare that it is evil to join the military knowing that fighting in a foreign land is certain, yet express admiration and call such people heroes.

    At best you're disingenuous. More likely you're stirring crap for your own amusement.

  5. #15
    Supporting Member spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brigstow
    Posts
    36,538
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    06:15 PM

    Re: Why Did PNAC Pick the WTC to Destroy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Accountable View Post
    A covert agency made those calls??
    What is it about the suggestion that so appals you?

    Here are the processes of logic, one by one. Which link fails for you?
    A lady gets a series of calls which give the Caller ID of her husband's cell phone, seen in the presence of the police and shown on the FOI FBI testimony. The person making the call, whom she takes to be her husband and who quite possibly is her husband, says he's in a plane being hijacked. Physics says that's not true because that plane at that moment [page 21] is recorded on the data recorder as being at cruising altitude and no cell phone voice calls have ever been established from cruising altitude at cruising speed before or since and every physicist says it can't be done.

    Either the data recorder details are being lied about, or the caller's location is being lied about.

    Neither can be a result of any action of any Saudi hijacker. Either or both can only happen through the intervention of a US covert agency. No US covert agency would act without immunity from prosecution. Only the White House can grant such immunity.
    Therefore the White House authorised a US covert agency to provide PNAC's "some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor" as described in their September 2000 publication Rebuilding America's Defenses, because that's what 9/11 was. A catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor - which led to all of PNACs ambitions being tried for.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Accountable's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    24,996
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    01:15 PM

    Re: Why Did PNAC Pick the WTC to Destroy?

    Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    What is it about the suggestion that so appals you?

    Here are the processes of logic, one by one. Which link fails for you?
    A lady gets a series of calls which give the Caller ID of her husband's cell phone, seen in the presence of the police and shown on the FOI FBI testimony. The person making the call, whom she takes to be her husband and who quite possibly is her husband, says he's in a plane being hijacked. Physics says that's not true because that plane at that moment [page 21] is recorded on the data recorder as being at cruising altitude and no cell phone voice calls have ever been established from cruising altitude at cruising speed before or since and every physicist says it can't be done.

    Either the data recorder details are being lied about, or the caller's location is being lied about.

    Neither can be a result of any action of any Saudi hijacker. Either or both can only happen through the intervention of a US covert agency. No US covert agency would act without immunity from prosecution. Only the White House can grant such immunity.
    Therefore the White House authorised a US covert agency to provide PNAC's "some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor" as described in their September 2000 publication Rebuilding America's Defenses, because that's what 9/11 was. A catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor - which led to all of PNACs ambitions being tried for.
    That's a hell of a lot of conjecture from that bit of circumstantial evidence.

    The rest of my previous post stands. Thank you for not disagreeing.

  7. #17
    Supporting Member spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brigstow
    Posts
    36,538
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    06:15 PM

    Re: Why Did PNAC Pick the WTC to Destroy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Accountable View Post
    That's a hell of a lot of conjecture from that bit of circumstantial evidence.
    What does "circumstantial" mean in this context?
    The rest of my previous post stands. Thank you for not disagreeing.
    I can't forget what Hollywood did with their remake of The War Of The Worlds. Any culture which can do that to H G Wells' story is well past any hope of redemption or return. O tempora o mores!

    Seriously, what does "circumstantial" mean in the context of that post? I think you've hit the nail on the head there.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    10:15 AM

    Re: Why Did PNAC Pick the WTC to Destroy?

    ... to get to the other side?

  9. #19
    fuzzy butt
    Guest

    Re: Why Did PNAC Pick the WTC to Destroy?

    Quote Originally Posted by ddimz View Post
    ... to get to the other side?

  10. #20
    Supporting Member spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brigstow
    Posts
    36,538
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    06:15 PM

    Re: Why Did PNAC Pick the WTC to Destroy?

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Accountable View Post
    That's a hell of a lot of conjecture from that bit of circumstantial evidence.

    The rest of my previous post stands. Thank you for not disagreeing.
    Right. The WTC7 report came in and there's now a detailed rebuttal of its contents. I'd like to add that to the thread - I could have chosen several, but this one seems on topic.

    *** : ICH - Information Clearing House

    Perhaps, finally, ForumGarden members can spare twenty minutes and actually read something they'd rather not read. Just to please me, as a favor. And then, perhaps, as an even bigger favor, they can comment on it.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

    The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

    England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. H&M and Wal-Mart destroy and trash unsold goods
    By Jazzy in forum Fashion & Clothing
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 01:13 PM
  2. We must destroy the islamic terrorists!!!
    By joona in forum Current Political Events
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 03:57 AM
  3. Will the Digital Age Destroy Creativity?
    By coberst in forum Philosophy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 10:51 AM
  4. God won't let evil men destroy His plans
    By spot in forum Christianity
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 12:35 PM
  5. Why does the USA want to destroy the world?
    By shrike in forum Current Events
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 08:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts