Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Why Did PNAC Pick the WTC to Destroy?

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    11:27 AM

Re: Why Did PNAC Pick the WTC to Destroy?

Why Did PNAC Pick the WTC to Destroy?
    WTC was a hot potato in real estate market. The insulator of both buildings were asbestos. After it was built, asbestos was banned from construction material because it is dangerous to humans health. It causes cancer. To tear down the WTC might cost as much as it was built. Who would pay for it? The owner is the New York City Harbor Authority.

There were two attempts to pull it down. First was in 1993, a car expolded in the basement garage. It failed. The next one was 911. It secceeds. In both cases, Islam extremists were blamed.

WTC was pulled down. Insurance company paid the cost. That money, theoretically, were from ordinary insurance customers.

Who benefitted? Who losed?

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    07:27 PM

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    *** : ICH - Information Clearing House

Perhaps, finally, ForumGarden members can spare twenty minutes and actually read something they'd rather not read. Just to please me, as a favor. And then, perhaps, as an even bigger favor, they can comment on it.
    Anyone read it yet? Any comments?
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    01:27 PM

I read it Spot. Then I went and did some more investigating and have to say that I highly doubt three skyscrapers could all fall into their own footprint on the same day without help. All were damaged in different ways but all three came straight down. What are the odds?

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

How much would you describe that point of view as different to the one you held, say, two years ago?

What I'd love to find is a reasonable explanation for what you've described which still leaves the responsibility with a bunch of anti-Western fundamentalist Muslims. Any ideas?

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

How much would you describe that point of view as different to the one you held, say, two years ago?

What I'd love to find is a reasonable explanation for what you've described which still leaves the responsibility with a bunch of anti-Western fundamentalist Muslims. Any ideas?
    I think I've been skeptical of the towers for at least a couple of years. It's been discussed around the people I know for a while. I think there was probably controlled demolition of all three towers. What I cant figure out is why they didn't just say they controlled the collapse for safety precautions. I suppose its because there were still live people in them.

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

So... for example, were the two planes flying into them coincidental? The people who blew the explosives in the three buildings just took advantage of the ensuing chaos to say hey, we've already got these buildings wired to blow up, let's do it today? That would still mean we could blame Middle Eastern Terrorist hijackers, wouldn't it?

You're not, I take it, suggesting the explosives were moved into the buildings after the planes hit them?

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

If their writing is an indication of the state of their thinking then they haven't got a leg to stand on.

Having said that, if the articles quoted say what is claimed of them (and it's not the result of selective quoting etc) then the government have a massive amount of explaining to do - there's no way the official explanation can hold together.

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by YZGI View Post
    I think I've been skeptical of the towers for at least a couple of years. It's been discussed around the people I know for a while. I think there was probably controlled demolition of all three towers. What I cant figure out is why they didn't just say they controlled the collapse for safety precautions. I suppose its because there were still live people in them.
    Plus there is no way that the charges required to perform a controled demolition could have been laid in the time between the aircraft hitting the building and their collapse.

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Mawr View Post
    Having said that, if the articles quoted say what is claimed of them (and it's not the result of selective quoting etc) then the government have a massive amount of explaining to do - there's no way the official explanation can hold together.
    Why "government"? How do you cross the gap between brought down with explosives and government responsibility?

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    I think if it was a controlled demolition, the charges were laid after 91? bombing maybe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast