Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Edwards affair

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time
    11:15 PM

Re: The Edwards affair

Just to go on record somewhere...

If ever elected, I have an ongoing list of men who will be called into the Ovary Office for a private meeting...
    I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.
    Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.

fuzzy butt

I don't understand why you guys think affairs are so bad for these people . The wives and husbands are carefully chosen for these people and it's not for love that these people are together. Anyone being groomed for any leadership role has a partner chosen for them for their connections, political ideals and associations and affiliations. Their marriages are to be within their own set for the benefit of their own set....Just like royalty.

Their 'love' is to be found outside the marriage.

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time
    09:15 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    You asked who GW was. I said George W. Bush, President of the United States. You said he was a FF=Founding Father. I'm confused and we are off topic now.
    I Know and I change it . what did you say about G.W.B.
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy butt View Post
    I don't understand why you guys think affairs are so bad for these people . The wives and husbands are carefully chosen for these people and it's not for love that these people are together. Anyone being groomed for any leadership role has a partner chosen for them for their connections, political ideals and associations and affiliations. Their marriages are to be within their own set for the benefit of their own set....Just like royalty.

1. If the affair is with a subordinate it demonstates a lack of leadership ability and potential breakdown of the organization.
    2. If the affair is with a subordinate's spouse it demonstrates a lack of leadership ability and potential breakdown of the organization.
    3. If the wrong person knows about the affair they can use it to get things from the leader they should't have like military secrets.
    4. If the affair becomes public knowledge it sends the message that marriage vows aren't serious and leads others to think having an affair is okay.
    5. If the affair is lied about it makes one wonder what else the leader may lie about.

If people who set themselves up to be examples for the rest of us want us to take them seriously they need to behave in a respectable way. If their desire to be an example to the rest of us gets them into an office like Senator Edwards then what's in the best interest of the country comes first...not his ego or his sex drive.

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time
    11:15 PM

I think I saw that movie.

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

What people fail to understand is that if a man can't keep his vows to his wife, why should we believe he will keep his vows to his country? One infidel is the same as the next. Cheat and lie in one area, I won't believe you in any other. *That's* why in this case, his lying infidelity is everyone's business.

Oh yeah and he's pond scum.

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

Um, that's not really exactly how it is with presidents in America. Royalty yes, quite often, but American presidents are not quite there yet.

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    1. If the affair is with a subordinate it demonstates a lack of leadership ability and potential breakdown of the organization.
    2. If the affair is with a subordinate's spouse it demonstrates a lack of leadership ability and potential breakdown of the organization.
    3. If the wrong person knows about the affair they can use it to get things from the leader they should't have like military secrets.
    4. If the affair becomes public knowledge it sends the message that marriage vows aren't serious and leads others to think having an affair is okay.
    5. If the affair is lied about it makes one wonder what else the leader may lie about.

If people who set themselves up to be examples for the rest of us want us to take them seriously they need to behave in a respectable way. If their desire to be an example to the rest of us gets them into an office like Senator Edwards then what's in the best interest of the country comes first...not his ego or his sex drive.
    Excellently said, Clint!!

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

Why Are People So Concern What Edwards Did With This Lady / Woman With Her Permission Then What George Bush Did To Their Country ... Things That Make One Say Hummmmmmmmm.
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    I believe we just answered that Daniyal.
    Read again.

---------------- Now playing on Quintessential Player: Jeff Buckley / Last Goodbye via FoxyTunes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast