Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: So This Is What Its Like

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time
    12:34 PM

Re: So This Is What Its Like

Quote Originally Posted by minks View Post
    Yes I think so, I don't know how many other countries out there have such a law and I would be interested to see stats on how well this law works compared to other countries without it.

I had my daughter at the tender age of about 8 threatened by another child with a stick with a nail in it, and the husband at the time went out to deal with the budding hoodlum and the little **** told him flat out "you can't do anything to me, the young offenders act will protect me" this was 14 years ago again I repeat

Teach kids about consequences I say.
    The little p*sser would have been dead meat at the hands of my daughter. She is older now and a so-called friend called her a bunch of names at the beach. Not very nice names I may add. She ended up giving him two black eyes and a cut lip. And yes, all her friends and some of his backed her up.

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

I must add that he egged her on and dared her. Big mistake on his end.

Scrat

I think some kind of corporal punishment is in order, public caning would be a good start. It won't deter every criminal mind out there but I'll bet it will certainly curb it.

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Scrat View Post
    I think some kind of corporal punishment is in order, public caning would be a good start. It won't deter every criminal mind out there but I'll bet it will certainly curb it.
    I will pass that idea on to my daughter and buy her the whip

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by minks View Post
    I had my daughter at the tender age of about 8 threatened by another child with a stick with a nail in it, and the husband at the time went out to deal with the budding hoodlum and the little **** told him flat out "you can't do anything to me, the young offenders act will protect me" this was 14 years ago again I repeat
    Wow...

Gives you a bit of perspective doesn't it?...

It just goes to show how deeply entrenched a criminal mindset establishes itself into people...For a 14 year old kid to become more criminal based entirely off of the fact they know the consequences of their actions will be sadly lenient...Unacceptable.

Romanticizing crime by virtue of leniency...I believe more so in crime prevention than retribution but there still has to be retribution, otherwise you get cases like "Oops, sorry, my mistake...I murdered this person but that was when I was drinking...I quit drinking so you can let me go now"......

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time
    11:34 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    So This Is What Its Like in Canada.

Is that a question or statement mad?
    "If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3