Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Palin and Fay on SNL

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    05:10 AM

Palin and Fay on SNL

This will be on this weekend on SNL. What do you think???

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    02:10 PM

Re: Palin and Fay on SNL

I know who Palin is, she is that ranty idiot running for election, I have no idea who Fay is though (is that one of her school mom friends, or a fellow moose shootist?), as for SNL I also have no idea what that is, its a TV Channel right? The other problem is that we don't have the same TV as you and I will have to watch some godawful program about our budget situation in Ireland, or some crap sitcom, so I won't bother watching any of that. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Hey! Do you guys watch the Tudors over there, its a show about Henry the Eigth and a load of British guys getting all medival on each others asses with some chicks in it. Its cool!
    "We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    09:10 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Galbally View Post
    I know who Palin is, she is that ranty idiot running for election, I have no idea who Fay is though (is that one of her school mom friends, or a fellow moose shootist?), as for SNL I also have no idea what that is, its a TV Channel right? The other problem is that we don't have the same TV as you and I will have to watch some godawful program about our budget situation in Ireland, or some crap sitcom, so I won't bother watching any of that. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Hey! Do you guys watch the Tudors over there, its a show about Henry the Eigth and a load of British guys getting all medival on each others asses with some chicks in it. Its cool!
    You can probs get Saturday Night Live on youtube and see Tina Fey do the perfect, funny impression of Palin. Fey does a great job of making Palin look like an a$$ which she really is.

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by qsducks View Post
    You can probs get Saturday Night Live on youtube and see Tina Fey do the perfect, funny impression of Palin. Fey does a great job of making Palin look like an a$$ which she really is.
    I will for one will watch it. I have not been a fan since the late 80's. So maybe i will get a eye opening experience

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by southern yankee View Post
    I will for one will watch it. I have not been a fan since the late 80's. So maybe i will get a eye opening experience
    Me too. She does a fantastic job of cutting up Palin.

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    02:10 PM

Oh I did see a clip of that, she was doing a pretty good impression of her, but just recited Palins own lines as you don't need to change them and it sounds like a p*ss take anyway! I heard that there is a newish comedy show called "the daily show" or something that satirises politics, its supposed to be quite funny. We need a bit of satire over here as well, because ye are not the only place with a bunch of washed up has beens for politicians, god I am sick of our government, they are fleecing the poor again to help pay for the mess that they created themselves. At least you have an election coming up, we are stuck with these clowns for a while yet!
    "We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Galbally View Post
    Oh I did see a clip of that, she was doing a pretty good impression of her, but just recited Palins own lines as you don't need to change them and it sounds like a p*ss take anyway! I heard that there is a newish comedy show called "the daily show" or something that satirises politics, its supposed to be quite funny. We need a bit of satire over here as well, because ye are not the only place with a bunch of washed up has beens for politicians, god I am sick of our government, they are fleecing the poor again to help pay for the mess that they created themselves. At least you have an election coming up, we are stuck with these clowns for a while yet!
    That is the Jon Stewart show. Hilarious. He is a riot. YOu can also catch him on youtube.com Another goodie is Keith Olberman from MSNBC.com - he always lets the Bushies have it.

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    08:10 AM

Quote Originally Posted by southern yankee View Post
    I've got my DVR all ready to record it in case we miss it. It should be really funny. I saw clips of them talking side by side and the resemblance in unbelievable.

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    08:10 AM

That is the Jon Stewart show. Hilarious. He is a riot. YOu can also catch him on youtube.com Another goodie is Keith Olberman from MSNBC.com - he always lets the Bushies have it.
    Jon Stewart is a waste of space...it's only satire but seems to only slam the republicans. Keith Olberman is one of the most biased news "reporters" out there right now...that's why they changed his time slot cuz he was getting blown outta the water by FOX news. As you can tell I'm a republican and will be voting McCain/Palin in this election. Have you watched the Colbert Report? He makes fun of everybody and is hilarious.

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by shelbell View Post
    Jon Stewart is a waste of space...it's only satire but seems to only slam the republicans. Keith Olberman is one of the most biased news "reporters" out there right now...that's why they changed his time slot cuz he was getting blown outta the water by FOX news. As you can tell I'm a republican and will be voting McCain/Palin in this election. Have you watched the Colbert Report? He makes fun of everybody and is hilarious.
    Ah come on. Shell he funny. If it was Dem. slamming. Well it doesn't matter he is funny

+ Reply to Thread