Thread: Barack Obama's Unconstitutional as POTUS

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time
    09:08 PM

Re: Barack Obama's Unconstitutional as POTUS

Quote Originally Posted by G-man View Post
    source
    Despite rumors circulating on the internet, a decision has not been reached by the judge in the lawsuit pending against Barack Hussein Obama in Federal Court in Philadelphia.
    [...]
    The confusion appears to be caused by the “proposed” orders that are typically attached to a motion, when filed by a party. When the Plaintiff in the Philadelphia case, Philip Berg, filed a motion asking the court to determine that Obama admitted the allegations of the lawsuit by not responding, he attached a proposed order. If that order is signed by the judge, it would have the result that is being spread through the internet. Until that point, no ruling has been made.
    Philip Berg is the biggest A$$hole in Philly. Always grasping at straws and running against the usual people. He's a freekin moron. Sometime the papers let him run "propaganda" in the editorials.

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time
    08:08 PM

http://www.nation.co.ke/News/-/1056/484146/-/tlhnhg/-/

US Judge rejects Obama-born-in-Kenya claim

By KEVIN KELLEY, Nation Correspondent in the USPosted Sunday, October 26 2008 at 14:31

A US federal judge on Friday rejected a lawsuit claiming Senator Barack Obama is ineligible to seek the presidency because he was either born in Kenya or is a citizen of Indonesia.

The US Constitution requires that a person be born in the United States and be a citizen of the country in order to be eligible to serve as president.

Judge Richard Barclay Surrick ruled that Philip Berg, an attorney in the state of Pennsylvania, lacked standing to bring such a suit.

The claim filed by Mr Berg, a supporter of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, is one of several desperate attempts by Senator Obama's opponents to block what appears to be his increasingly likely victory at the polls on November 4.

Segments of the US right wing will be disappointed by the court decision thwarting this move to depict Senator Obama as less than an authentic American.

Many of the same extremists have sought to link Senator Obama closely to Prime Minister Raila ................
    I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.
    Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time

what does 'lacks standing' mean?
    I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time

never mind...
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=79086
    Judge dismisses Obama birth certificate lawsuit
    In a 34-page memorandum that accompanied the court order, the Hon. R. Barclay Surrick concludes that ordinary citizens can't sue to ensure that a presidential candidate actually meets the constitutional requirements of the office.
    Surrick defers to Congress, saying that the legislature could determine "that citizens, voters, or party members should
    police the Constitution's eligibility requirements for the Presidency," but that it would take new laws to grant individual citizens that ability.

"Until that time," Surrick says, "voters do not have standing to bring the sort of challenge that Plaintiff attempts to bring."..............

Jester2

Quote Originally Posted by yaaarrrgg View Post
    Jester, might I remind you the fundamental principle of the justice system is that a person is innocent until proven guilty ... not vice versa.
    Apparently it doesnt matter, I heard today that on friday the case was dropped. The judge ruled that it was both frivolous and that the filer did not show damages enough to file a claim such as he did.

So, instead of an answer to a very important question we have nothing.

The proof to me will be in which name he uses when he swears the oath of office.

If he is honest and uses his legal name (Barry Seateo) instead of his alias (Barack Hussein Obama), I might be pursuaded to give him the benifit of the doubt.

You may not know the Jester principle, it says, when you hide the truth your probably lying.

Jester2

Quote Originally Posted by flopstock View Post
    what does 'lacks standing' mean?
    It means he can't assess damages personally to the filer, so the filer is ineligable to file the suit.

If there is no damages then there is no suit.

But I disagree of course... there is great damage to our Constitution if he is not a US citizen. It pretty much totally disregards the US constitution.

Having it not heard just increases my doubt that he is ligit.

Banned
    Local Date
    09-20-2019
    Local Time
    01:08 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Apparently it doesnt matter, I heard today that on friday the case was dropped. The judge ruled that it was both frivolous and that the filer did not show damages enough to file a claim such as he did.

So, instead of an answer to a very important question we have nothing.

The proof to me will be in which name he uses when he swears the oath of office.

If he is honest and uses his legal name (Barry Seateo) instead of his alias (Barack Hussein Obama), I might be pursuaded to give him the benifit of the doubt.

You may not know the Jester principle, it says, when you hide the truth your probably lying.
    What will happen when he swears in to the name of "Barry Hussain".????

Jester2

Quote Originally Posted by flopstock View Post
    never mind...
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=79086
    Judge dismisses Obama birth certificate lawsuit
    In a 34-page memorandum that accompanied the court order, the Hon. R. Barclay Surrick concludes that ordinary citizens can't sue to ensure that a presidential candidate actually meets the constitutional requirements of the office.
    Surrick defers to Congress, saying that the legislature could determine "that citizens, voters, or party members should
    police the Constitution's eligibility requirements for the Presidency," but that it would take new laws to grant individual citizens that ability.

"Until that time," Surrick says, "voters do not have standing to bring the sort of challenge that Plaintiff attempts to bring."..............
    Yeah that means Surrick has no balls...

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time
    07:08 PM

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    So why does he not just prove the doubters wrong?? It's simple. Here we have registration of birth either by the hospital or the mid-wife attending the home birth or follow up birth.

Where are these records?????

It makes one awfully suspicious does it not??????
    What you should be asking is why Berg isn't being taken seriously by the judge or the defendants? That's the question you should ask yourself.

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time
    07:08 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Yeah that means Surrick has no balls...
    It's a good thing we got away from the lynch-mob system.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast