Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 year old kids beat zoo kangaroo to death

fuzzy butt

Re: 12 year old kids beat zoo kangaroo to death

Decades? Centuries? since the beginning of time?

Banned
    Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    02:45 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    so sorry this happened, how awful!

but your right, its kids, and until something is legally done to them....it will carry on as it has for decades!
    To be absolutely sure, our cat was examined by the head vet who believed that because the hole in the top of his head was a perfect circle and his claws were not shredded(Consistent of a car injury), it was not a car. Also, we live down a private lane only used by a handfull of cars a day who crawl along because of children playing in the lane.
    We had an autopsy done by the head of the pet cremetorium who has seen thousands of hit and run by cars. He was certain that this was a blunt instument alike to a hammer or the end of a baseball bat.
    The Sergeant knows who did it. They sent a p.c. into the school to ask kids to report if any kid was bragging about it. problem is, as the police and i full well know, the kid is a liar and even if brought in for questioning, he'd deny it.
    Also, it's most likely that our cat was taken from the garden. He was 18 yrs old, in ill health and unable to scale the fencing we have.
    At least i can say that the police did put a bit of efforet into it.

Banned
    Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy butt View Post
    I've just read through this on Mary bell. what's tragic is that her behaviour is alarmingly normal for her age group and experience. sometimes that's too hard for people to comprehend.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...l/index_1.html

A lot of the Mary Bell case has come back to me now i have read through the site.
    If it was indeed Norma, the friend, i wonder why Mary has never appealed against her conviction. Instead she live's her life as an anon.

I think there is two sides to each arguement here. Her mother almost certainly abused her with the bed-wetting and showed a lack of emotion. However, i know kids that were brought up similar and they don't all go on to murder, infact we'd be awash with murderers if they did. Society has called a halt on child abuse but back then, it was far more prevelent.

Banned
    Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time

The question is..... what do you do with the kids who beat this kangaroo to death??

I don't think fining the parents hurts the kids in any form.

Local Date
    10-18-2019
    Local Time
    09:45 PM

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    To be absolutely sure, our cat was examined by the head vet who believed that because the hole in the top of his head was a perfect circle and his claws were not shredded(Consistent of a car injury), it was not a car. Also, we live down a private lane only used by a handfull of cars a day who crawl along because of children playing in the lane.
    We had an autopsy done by the head of the pet cremetorium who has seen thousands of hit and run by cars. He was certain that this was a blunt instument alike to a hammer or the end of a baseball bat.
    The Sergeant knows who did it. They sent a p.c. into the school to ask kids to report if any kid was bragging about it. problem is, as the police and i full well know, the kid is a liar and even if brought in for questioning, he'd deny it.
    Also, it's most likely that our cat was taken from the garden. He was 18 yrs old, in ill health and unable to scale the fencing we have.
    At least i can say that the police did put a bit of efforet into it.

oh god, this had to be earth shattering to you guys...........

what's really sicker is when adults do this, friend of mine, her neighbour hated her cat............one morning she got up, went on to her deck and saw her cat on he steps.............its neck had been snapped.

she knew full well it was her neighbour, but again, no proof!
    Life is just to short for drama.

Local Date
    10-18-2019
    Local Time
    07:45 PM

Quote Originally Posted by abbey View Post
    What should I get over,yet another child killing thread ?
    You are so bloody predictable.
    And you are so rude.

Local Date
    10-18-2019
    Local Time
    07:45 PM

I think this nonsense of blaming parents 100% for their kids' actions is just that, nonsense. Until we make kids/people take responsibilty for their actions, we will never teach them correctly. Th enotion that they're free and clear until they're 18 is ridiculous and frankly, dangerous.

Banned
    Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    oh god, this had to be earth shattering to you guys...........

what's really sicker is when adults do this, friend of mine, her neighbour hated her cat............one morning she got up, went on to her deck and saw her cat on he steps.............its neck had been snapped.

she knew full well it was her neighbour, but again, no proof!
    The main suspect of our cat is 15 yrs old. All the local plod's know it was him or his pals but like your neighbour, no proof. He will trip up eventually, i am sure.

We just hope that if it was a hammer, he went quickly and didn't suffer. The police were very good, i'll give them that.
    Your poor neighbour.
    What hope have any kids got when they see adults behave like it??

Banned
    Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by RedGlitter View Post
    I think this nonsense of blaming parents 100% for their kids' actions is just that, nonsense. Until we make kids/people take responsibilty for their actions, we will never teach them correctly. Th enotion that they're free and clear until they're 18 is ridiculous and frankly, dangerous.
    This is what i find different to the last thread.

The last kid was 7 yrs old and we can put the blame on the parents and the zoo, but this one is 12 years old. They are between that age of blaming the parents and being entirely responsible for their own actions.

The kids have to be made accountable as well as the parents. How else do they learn that they have destroyed a life in the most ghastly way and disressed probably millions of people. I do believe in at least a spell in prison and hard labour for a few months.

If anyone gets upset at what Red glitter has said on here, you should have gone on line to The Sun newspaper yesterday. They were calling for his death.

Local Date
    10-18-2019
    Local Time
    10:45 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    I have not read the rest of the posts here, so sorry if I am saying the same as others! But WTF! If one of my children could do this I would seriously worry about where I went wrong! If a child can do this, then they are 'beasts" and I would worry about what they would do in the future! If they can do this to a living, breathing life that feels pain, then they have no respect for life! no feelings! Watch your family around these killers!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast