Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 year old kids beat zoo kangaroo to death

Banned
    Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    04:55 PM

12 year old kids beat zoo kangaroo to death

We recently had a thread about the 7 year old child who fed animals to a zoo crocodile.

Here we are with another sick story that leaves me in despair.

What on earth are these parents bringing their children up like??

If they have so little regard for animal life, when are they going to start on people??

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1851186.ece

Prison...... Now

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    05:55 PM

Re: 12 year old kids beat zoo kangaroo to death

And given what happened in the last thread about the other situation, the official FG response is:

Poor child, god love him, we should hug him, hold him and let him know that we love him and that he is an important member of our society and teach him that is is not a nice thing to do to go around killing kangaroos.

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    09:55 AM

I'm telling you, eliminate kids like that and we'll have better adults and a better world. Instead we mollycoddle them and blame their parents. They're just born evil and have no place in the world. Some of you wont like that and you don't have to. So their parents were fined, big deal. That does nothing. Unless the parents are so mad they beat the kids senseless in which case "maybe" they feel some of that kangaroo's pain but I doubt it.

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    09:55 AM

Quote Originally Posted by mikeinie View Post
    And given what happened in the last thread about the other situation, the official FG response is:

Poor child, god love him, we should hug him, hold him and let him know that we love him and that he is an important member of our society and teach him that is is not a nice thing to do to go around killing kangaroos.
    Yep and you can bet some of us will be reported too, because some people couldn't handle it. Yet its okay to do this, unreal.

Banned
    Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by RedGlitter View Post
    Yep and you can bet some of us will be reported too, because some people couldn't handle it. Yet its okay to do this, unreal.
    I was wary of putting this thread on because the last one got so heated. These kids are not 7 years old like the last thread.
    They are 12 years old and perfectedly capable of understanding what they did.

Thanks to "The Sun" newspaper here in Britain who is not afraid to sensationalise these storie's.

Come on Fg members, don't be afraid to say what you think.

Prison is too good for them.

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by mikeinie View Post

Thats not what was said at all. We said he didnt deserve to be put to death at 7 years of age. We all said the lad needed help, we said he should be punished.

These kids in this story are 10 and 12 years old, and definitely understand right from wrong. They killed the Kangaroo and seagulls, they should be punished for it.
    I have a 10 and a 9 year old, they know at this age that killing of any animals is cruel.

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    11:55 AM

I'm telling you, eliminate kids like that and we'll have better adults and a better world. Instead we mollycoddle them and blame their parents. They're just born evil and have no place in the world. Some of you wont like that and you don't have to. So their parents were fined, big deal. That does nothing. Unless the parents are so mad they beat the kids senseless in which case "maybe" they feel some of that kangaroo's pain but I doubt it.
    We think alike on this subject.

Banned
    Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

I said on the last thread, that i have the mis-fortune of being spokesperson in local police/resident forums.
    I said that many people don't know the true horror of what some kids do.
    It's not until you attend meetings like this, you find out that child crime is horrific.
    One of the things that regually goe's on, is the killing of pets, cats and dogs.
    We had a case hit the local rag here earlier in the year, of kids puring petrol over a pet dog and setting it on fire. The dog pulled through but these cases are not as random as some believe.
    They are all too very common but it is only the one's like this one that get reported in the national papers.

I don't know the answer. I know that as kids, we had a lesson in school called "Rural Science" where we kept all manor of animals in the school and were educated into respecting them.

I just feel that if kids who are of the age (12) to know what they are doing, they are of the age to be punished as seen fit by society. Why should anyone spare their feelings when they obviously have so little regard for anything.

I still maintain that if they are capable of doing this to an animal, it's not long before it's another child or adult.

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

This makes me feel sick, literally, to the pit of my stomach. Those poor creatures.
    I don't know what to say.
    If kids resort to this sort of thing, they would probably wear any form of punishment as a badge of honour.
    Perhaps they should be made to slop out the zoo's cages for a year before school (if they bother to attend) under strict supervision, on top of the fine.

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Oh ffs!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast