Thread: russell brands gig swipe the A.A grumpy column

nottinghamshire home of robin hood and those men in tights
    Local Date
    04-02-2020
    Local Time
    10:24 AM

russell brands gig swipe the A.A grumpy column

good morning from lord grumps.
    ive just dealt with one idiot on the FG now i come across another one.
    idiots are like buses you wait ages and two come together.

SHAMED comic Russell Brand swaggered on to a Los Angeles stage last night and took a swipe at Georgina Baillie.

Smutty Brand was forced to flee to the US after abusing Fawlty Towers legend Andrew Sachs over his burlesque dancer granddaughter Georgina on his BBC Radio 2 show.

Brand and fellow DJ Jonathan Ross left messages on Sachs' answerphone claiming he had slept with Georgina – leading to thousands of complaints from listeners and Brand's resignation.

But last night brazen Brand still had the cheek to crack a joke at the expense of 23-year-old Georgina – a member of the burlesque group Satanic Sluts.

He told the mainly American audience: “Burlesque and erotica – I’ve been rethinking it of late”.

Brand, 33, flew to the US last week to play a booze-battling, sex crazed rock star.

The comic is to start filming Get Him To The Greek – a sequel to his role as Aldous Snow in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

An LA insider said: "Everyone is joking that it won't be much of a stretch for him."
    AAG

doesnt this bearded fool know when to give in.
    at least jhonathan woss is keeping his head down yet this idiot swaggers on stage in LA and upset someone else surely he would let the dust settle first after his last fiasco where he had to flee to avoid a lynching.
    while you are over in LA russell STAY THERE AND DONT COME BACK .
    you are about as funny as a boil on the arse.
    AAG

Local Date
    04-02-2020
    Local Time
    11:24 AM

Re: russell brands gig swipe the A.A grumpy column

I like him

I love Wossy too and was gutted his show wasnt on the Beep on Friday Night.

Yeah him and Wossy messed up badly but hey ho...Nobody died...It was a bad joke that ended up costing them dearly.

Personally I say, horses for courses, if you dont like him, dont watch him

Local Date
    04-02-2020
    Local Time

I find Brand as funny as tooth ache and cringe when his on as to me that isnt humour but thats only my opinion of course.I remember when he was on Channel 4 talking about Big Brother....I just used to think........OMG this man just is not funny just a loud mouth.I do like Ross though
    Humour here isn't what it used to be thats for sure but guess times change and so does humour.Me............ahhhh as I said in another thread.....give me Fools and Horses.....Birds of a Feather....Steptoe and Son any day but there again Im daft like that I guess. Humour isnt funny when somebody is hurt.........guess they have learnt that now thats for sure
    Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.

Local Date
    04-02-2020
    Local Time

I like him,,, yes he goes too far sometimes,, and that wasnt funny what he and ross did,, he is just a silly little boy in a grown ups body really,,, still i like him and i find him funny a lot on his shows I have read his Booky Wook too .. twas revalational

FOC THREAD PART1
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
    Martin Luther King Jr.

Local Date
    04-02-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by kazalala View Post
    I like him,,, yes he goes too far sometimes,, and that wasnt funny what he and ross did,, he is just a silly little boy in a grown ups body really,,, still i like him and i find him funny a lot on his shows I have read his Booky Wook too .. twas revalational
    Like alot of males Kaz
    Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.

Local Date
    04-02-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Carolly View Post
    Like alot of males Kaz
    yep but he is a very naughty little boy,,, and always was apparently

FOC THREAD PART1
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
    Martin Luther King Jr.

Local Date
    04-02-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by kazalala View Post
    yep but he is a very naughty little boy,,, and always was apparently
    Again.............like most men Kaz

Banned
    Local Date
    04-02-2020
    Local Time

Pantsandy..... Russell Brand is one of the funniest men on t.v. He has an almost childlike humour that i actually find funny along with half the population of this country.
    He is a lot younger than Ross and where Brand is 'in' with the younger generation of this country... Ross in not. Ross is a tired, dryed up, pathetic, over-paid idiot.
    The biggest mistake Brand made was to team up with Ross. Brand will recover because the British public love him. Ross won't.
    Ross teamed up with Brand in a vain attempt to be hip with the younger generation and cream off some of Brand's popularity.
    Brand made a mistake but we shouldn't discount his talent because of that mistake.

nottinghamshire home of robin hood and those men in tights
    Local Date
    04-02-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Pantsandy..... Russell Brand is one of the funniest men on t.v. He has an almost childlike humour that i actually find funny along with half the population of this country.
    He is a lot younger than Ross and where Brand is 'in' with the younger generation of this country... Ross in not. Ross is a tired, dryed up, pathetic, over-paid idiot.
    The biggest mistake Brand made was to team up with Ross. Brand will recover because the British public love him. Ross won't.
    Ross teamed up with Brand in a vain attempt to be hip with the younger generation and cream off some of Brand's popularity.
    Brand made a mistake but we shouldn't discount his talent because of that mistake.
    go away you foolish person
    i know you are trying to wind me up to get banned its not happening chap.
    p.s come to nottinghamshire and put down our legend if you can.
    just because you live in the stockbroker belt you southerners know S.F.A
    THIS IS THE LAST REPLY FROM ME

Local Date
    04-02-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Pantsandy..... Russell Brand is one of the funniest men on t.v. He has an almost childlike humour that i actually find funny along with half the population of this country.He is a lot younger than Ross and where Brand is 'in' with the younger generation of this country... Ross in not. Ross is a tired, dryed up, pathetic, over-paid idiot.
    Maybe but in the RW I dont know anybody who likes him so guess we are all in the second half and proud of it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast