+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama's Assassination

Local Date
    06-07-2020
    Local Time
    01:54 AM

Obama's Assassination

I don't have the time to research stuff like this like I used to so I'm hoping you folks can tell me about it.

Two sources have told me there are already threats of an assassination on Obama. One was a youtube video, the other just referenced it.

Anyone with thoughts or info on this?

Local Date
    06-07-2020
    Local Time
    07:54 AM

Re: Obama's Assassination

There's a couple of groups of white supremacists have been arrested in the last week or two for making threats, presumably they'll be in court at some stage. That leaves only a few hundred like-minded groups not arrested so far, and a few thousand lone crazed wannabes who haven't told everyone their plans.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    06-07-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    There's a couple of groups of white supremacists have been arrested in the last week or two for making threats, presumably they'll be in court at some stage. That leaves only a few hundred like-minded groups not arrested so far, and a few thousand lone crazed wannabes who haven't told everyone their plans.
    If I were his Michelle, I'd be scared to death!

fuzzy butt

well two assasination attempts during his running period .....................I gave it at least 6 months before a trully real attempt . I don't believe it will be a crazy guy who will do this ......with the new economic laws and so forth he brings in it'll be a very rich person who has his toes stepped on who sends the crazy out to do his bidding.

Lets at least give the man his victory dinner !!!! Go Obama!!!!!!

San Diego, California (Native born and raised)
    Local Date
    06-06-2020
    Local Time
    11:54 PM

Exclamation Re: Obama's Assassination

We were talking about this at work today. I do believe there will be many assassination attempt of President Obama.
    ALOHA!!
    MOTTO TO LIVE BY:
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.
    WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Local Date
    06-07-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CARLA View Post
    We were talking about this at work today. I do believe there will be many assassination attempt of President Obama.
    Me too. I'm hoping the secret service is as good as I've always heard.

Local Date
    06-07-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy butt View Post
    well two assasination attempts during his running period .....................I gave it at least 6 months before a trully real attempt . I don't believe it will be a crazy guy who will do this ......with the new economic laws and so forth he brings in it'll be a very rich person who has his toes stepped on who sends the crazy out to do his bidding.

Lets at least give the man his victory dinner !!!! Go Obama!!!!!!
    Why do you think this? Just wondering..
    "If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."

Local Date
    06-06-2020
    Local Time
    10:54 PM

First off, I'm not surprised that Obama was elected President.
    States like Massachusetts, Pennsylvania,New York, and Florida and Virginia and DC are populated by 85% Blacks after work hours. I know I've been there.

Secondly. the outcome of any of the elections always depended on these States regardless.
    You could have a pig dressed in Blue in those states and he'd be elected first hand..

I don't Blame Mc Cain for losing or Obama for winning..I Blame G.W.Bush for selling this country to the chinese, for pushing the nation against the wall and for profiting in Irak for 8 years. Whites as much as Blacks have had enough of the republican
    anarchy.

We all know that Jews, lawyers and doctors run the USA and have always run it.
    How Obama will be viewed in the higher echelons of politics I cant predict but one thing is certain our Founding Fathers must be tossing and turning in their graves right now....

I do not question the fact that Obama cannot run this country..He can probably run it better than any of his predecessors. All eyes of the world were riveted on this election to see how low the US as become according to some.

Sure Obama can be a good President, but If I was him....I'd stay away from any of the Southern states especially Texas.......

LIFE IS SHORT...LIVE HARD Nomad's Avatar
    Local Date
    06-07-2020
    Local Time
    12:54 AM

Quote Originally Posted by tester08 View Post
    States like Massachusetts, Pennsylvania,New York, and Florida and Virginia and DC are populated by 85% Blacks after work hours. I know I've been there.
    MASS, PA, VA and DC are 85% black "after hrs." ?

Ok Ill bite.
    I AM AWESOME MAN

Hoss

Register to remove this ad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast