Make these ads go away.

View Poll Results: DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM THIS POST TO GOD?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    2 3.23%
  • NO

    46 74.19%
  • I ALREADY PRAYED ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR

    10 16.13%
  • OTHER

    4 6.45%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 328 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3277

Thread: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

  1. #3221
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,171
    Local Date
    12-10-2019
    Local Time
    08:57 AM

    Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    Quote Originally Posted by High Threshold View Post
    Hocus pocus. I don't write checks any longer. It cramps my fingers so I let the holy spirit do it for me.

    I have adequately answered this question already.

    So, if you didn't believe in religious superstition, you'd be afraid of death. That is EXACTLY what I told you.

    That is because I am being diplomatic and trying to avoid ruining the comfort of your blanket. I explained that to you already. Perhaps you ought to thank me.

    Your only proof is based upon a book that Jesus Christ didn't even write. The bible is a work of mythology.

    Why do you insist on saying it is all lies and attributing it to me?

    You don't actually know anything. You admitted it yourself that your convictions a based upon faith.

    That is not true. You don't even speak to him. You are compelled to ask Jesus to relay your message.

    As I said, you have no communication with god.

    No thank you. I have seen Vincent Vega and Jules Winnfield leave the apartment together unscathed already. That's enough for me.

    I am certain that you have a perfectly sufficient superstitious explanation.

    There is really only one western religion .... and that is Judaism. Christianity is nothing more than an amendment. Protestants made an additional amendment to the first one and Islam is also an amendment. In essence, Christianity and Islam are cults.
    The Bible isn't a check or money order. God had a specific purpose to reveal His will to mankind through it. If you don't like God's methods, then take it up with Him.

    I don't think you have answered the question other than that you believe in facts only. So, then what you are saying is that you don't believe anything that is written down?

    You told me that I believe in God to comfort myself from the fear of death. I am telling you that I believe in God and as a result of already believing in God and salvation through Christ, I am not afraid of death. I said I would afraid to die IF I didn't have Christ because hell is a real, eternal place of torment. If I didn't believe in God, I wouldn't believe in hell, but also, I am sure if I would fear death or not. So it's not the same as you said.

    There is nothing you could say to me that would take my comfort away in Christ. You can't prove the Bible is false. All you can do is make assertions and accusations. I am a truth seeker and everything that I have researched always goes back to God being real and the Bible being true. Not afraid of you or anything that you might say.

    The Book fits together in a way that no man could have ever written and it's extended over a 1600 year period by 40 authors. The prophecies contained are overwhelming evidence to anyone who honestly seeks the truth. The fact that Israel exists is overwhelming evidence of it being God's Word.

    You are the one who said it was lies, then when I repeat what you say, you get offended?

    No, I do know, you don't.

    I have lots of communication with God, even in the last hour.

    I can give you accounts of true, blue miracles that you can't explain away. By the fact that you aren't interested in hearing them, it tells me that you have little interest in looking for the truth, but rather are comfortable with your current false beliefs.

    Judaism is before the Cross of Christ, it's God's story of how He prepared a Messiah to come out of the nation of Israel and How He will rule and reign the whole earth from Israel. Christianity, is after the resurrection and how because Israel rejected their Messiah, God extended salvation to the entire world. After the rapture of the Church and the Tribulation, Christ will return to the earth and the Jews will accept their Messiah.

    Islam is a cult, I agree, but Christianity is not. I don't think you know the definition of a cult. Christianity was written by the actual eyewitnesses to the events, islam was not. Islam directly contradicts the eyewitness accounts of the Bible and Secular Historians. The Bible is affirmed by Secular History. Christianity is God's invitation to the world the gift of salvation. Judaism is God's invitation to Israel the gift of salvation. The Jews are an earthly people with earthly blessings. The Christians are a heavenly people with heavenly blessings. The Jews were promised wealth and prosperity from God. Let me ask you...Are the Jews wealthy?

  2. #3222
    Senior Member High Threshold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,825
    Local Date
    12-10-2019
    Local Time
    02:57 PM

    Post Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    If you don't like God's methods, then take it up with Him.
    Which god shall I ask? They all have different methods.

    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    You told me that I believe in God to comfort myself from the fear of death.
    Exactly … and you admitted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    I am telling you that I believe in God and as a result of already believing in God and salvation through Christ,
    That makes absolutely no sense at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    I am not afraid of death.
    You contradict yourself and you have already put your foot in it. Repeating it only makes it worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    I said I would afraid to die IF I didn't have Christ
    Exactly, You just admitted it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    … because hell is a real, eternal place of torment.
    And where is your proof?
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    If I didn't believe in God, I wouldn't believe in hell,
    No doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    … but also, I am sure if I would fear death or not.�* So it's not the same as you said.�*
    You've already admitted it twice. Death frightens you so you trust in religion to calm your fears. This is the A to Z of religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    There is nothing you could say to me that would take my comfort away in Christ.
    How many times is it necessary for me to tell you that I am sparing you that discomfort by being as diplomatic as possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    You can't prove the Bible is false.
    LOL. I do not base my life on fiction. It is you who ought to try proving the bible is not false in order to quell your fear of dying.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    All you can do is make assertions and accusations.
    Which is exactly what people who trust the bible do.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    I am a truth seeker and everything that I have researched always goes back to God being real and the Bible being true
    Yet you cannot prove the bible is the work of god, Jesus or even an accurate account of either of them. Fact and science say otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Not afraid of you or anything that you might say.
    I am pleased to hear that.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    The Book fits together in a way that no man could have ever written and it's extended over a 1600 year period by 40 authors.
    The fact that it has been written and re-written by 40 different authors really should give you a clue that it is a work of fiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    The prophecies contained are overwhelming evidence to anyone who honestly seeks the truth. The fact that Israel exists is overwhelming evidence of it being God's Word.
    So is it your conviction that god is chairman of the U.N. or are you saying that historical evidence of Israel is all there is needed to convince you that Jesus was jumping though hoops without a net? That is one very huge disconnect.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    You are the one who said it was lies, then when I repeat what you say, you get offended?
    Me being offended? How's what? What part of my fact-base have you shaken?
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    I have lots of communication with God, even in the last hour.
    That is not true. As a Christian, you are not allowed to communicate with god. Communicating directly with god is a Jewish and Islamic thing. Christians have to check-in at the front desk with Christ and ask him to relay the message. You can convince me I am wrong by recoding god's response and let me have a listen to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    I can give you accounts of true, blue miracles that you can't explain away.
    I very seriously question the validity of those so-called “true” accounts. You have not presented a “true” account anywhere in this dialogue so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    By the fact that you aren't interested in hearing them, it tells me that you have little interest in looking for the truth, but rather are comfortable with your current false beliefs.
    The fact that I am not interested should tell you that I have grown out of believing in superstitious myths.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Judaism is before the Cross of Christ, it's God's story of how He prepared a Messiah to come out of the nation of Israel and How He will rule and reign the whole earth from Israel.�* Christianity, is after the resurrection and how because Israel rejected their Messiah, God extended salvation to the entire world.�* After the rapture of the Church and the Tribulation, Christ will return to the earth and the Jews will accept their Messiah.
    You do not understand Judaism. Those who claim Jesus to be the messiah are blasphemers.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Islam is a cult, I agree, but Christianity is not.
    Both Christianity and Islam are cults because they have blasphemed and corrupted the Jewish scriptures.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Christianity is God's invitation to the world the gift of salvation.�* Judaism is God's invitation to Israel the gift of salvation.�* The Jews are an earthly people with earthly blessings.�* The Christians are a heavenly people with heavenly blessings.�* The Jews were promised wealth and prosperity from God.�* Let me ask you...Are the Jews wealthy?
    Wow! I don't believe it! You have just cut the legs out from under Christianity single-handedly and you do not even understand what you just said. With that simple paragraph, you prove that Christianity is a cult that blasphemes the whole basis of the messiah. I didn't have have to lift a finger. You did it all yourself.

    THE BOTTOM LINE: You have contradicted yourself time and time again during this dialogue and have BY YOUR OWN WORDS discredited Christianity. I must tell you that discrediting Christianity was never my purpose and I did what I could to avoid it. However, you inadvertently destroyed Christianity in your last comments. So don't blame me for it. I would have been happy to leave you in your own self-proclaimed bliss. Too bad it didn't turn out that way.

  3. #3223
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,171
    Local Date
    12-10-2019
    Local Time
    08:57 AM

    Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    Quote Originally Posted by High Threshold View Post
    Which god shall I ask? They all have different methods.


    Exactly … and you admitted it.

    That makes absolutely no sense at all.

    You contradict yourself and you have already put your foot in it. Repeating it only makes it worse.

    Exactly, You just admitted it again.

    And where is your proof?

    No doubt.

    You've already admitted it twice. Death frightens you so you trust in religion to calm your fears. This is the A to Z of religion.

    How many times is it necessary for me to tell you that I am sparing you that discomfort by being as diplomatic as possible?

    LOL. I do not base my life on fiction. It is you who ought to try proving the bible is not false in order to quell your fear of dying.

    Which is exactly what people who trust the bible do.

    Yet you cannot prove the bible is the work of god, Jesus or even an accurate account of either of them. Fact and science say otherwise.

    I am pleased to hear that.

    The fact that it has been written and re-written by 40 different authors really should give you a clue that it is a work of fiction.

    So is it your conviction that god is chairman of the U.N. or are you saying that historical evidence of Israel is all there is needed to convince you that Jesus was jumping though hoops without a net? That is one very huge disconnect.

    Me being offended? How's what? What part of my fact-base have you shaken?

    That is not true. As a Christian, you are not allowed to communicate with god. Communicating directly with god is a Jewish and Islamic thing. Christians have to check-in at the front desk with Christ and ask him to relay the message. You can convince me I am wrong by recoding god's response and let me have a listen to it.

    I very seriously question the validity of those so-called “true” accounts. You have not presented a “true” account anywhere in this dialogue so far.

    The fact that I am not interested should tell you that I have grown out of believing in superstitious myths.

    You do not understand Judaism. Those who claim Jesus to be the messiah are blasphemers.

    Both Christianity and Islam are cults because they have blasphemed and corrupted the Jewish scriptures.

    Wow! I don't believe it! You have just cut the legs out from under Christianity single-handedly and you do not even understand what you just said. With that simple paragraph, you prove that Christianity is a cult that blasphemes the whole basis of the messiah. I didn't have have to lift a finger. You did it all yourself.

    THE BOTTOM LINE: You have contradicted yourself time and time again during this dialogue and have BY YOUR OWN WORDS discredited Christianity. I must tell you that discrediting Christianity was never my purpose and I did what I could to avoid it. However, you inadvertently destroyed Christianity in your last comments. So don't blame me for it. I would have been happy to leave you in your own self-proclaimed bliss. Too bad it didn't turn out that way.
    The only true God, the God of the Bible is who you should ask.

    That's not what I said, I said I believe in God and it does bring me comfort, but it's not why I believe in Him. I believe in Him because it's true and the evidence backs it up.

    It makes perfect sense to those who are Born again in Christ. He gives you a new Spirit, which is very tangible and communes with God in a Spiritual, but real way that a non Born Again person cannot comprehend because they are dead Spiritually.

    When did I say otherwise? I don't fear death BECAUSE I have Christ. If I didn't, I would be afraid of the Judgement to come.

    My proof is in the Words of Jesus Christ who created all things, came down from His throne to this earth, fulfilled hundreds of prophecies, performed miracles in front of thousands of people, predicted His own death and resurrection and then died and rose again. It's recorded by the Eyewitnesses and the Historians of His day and shortly after. The explosion of Christianity shortly thereafter. Had He not risen again, He would have been exposed as a fraud and Christianity would have died out right then, but the opposite happened, now didn't it?

    Right.

    You still aren't getting it. I didn't say that. I said that I don't fear death because I have Christ. I don't believe in Him because I fear death. I don't fear death because I believe in Him. If I didn't have Christ, the reason I would fear death is because I would fear the Judgement. So again, you are wrong.

    No, I actually believe the Bible is true because of the way it was written by 40 authors over a 1600 year period, in 3 languages, in different parts of the world and YET it fits together as if it were written by one person. That's because it was inspired by the Holy Ghost.

    Not True.

    The prophecies fulfilled in the Bible and the way the Bible fits together prove it's inspiration. I just addressed that above.

    You seem to think that I fear my beliefs being scrutinized. I don't because the truth is on the Lord's side, not yours.

    Complete non sense. It has NOT been written and re written by 40 authors. It shows your ignorance of the way it was written now. The Bible has NEVER been re written. The 66 books that make up the entire Bible were written by 40 different people via the Holy Spirit. Since they lived in different times, in different parts of the world and many didn't have access to the other writings, I ask you: How did they know what the others said to have it fit together as it does?

    I just proved it.

    Like I said, you are showing your ignorance of Christianity. I have been a Christian since I was 4 years old. Christians talk to God and have a real relationship with Him. It's muslims that don't have a personal relationship with God. Jews of old, under the law used to, but since they rejected their Messiah, they are estranged until the Church is taken out of the way, then Christ will be accepted by them and their fellowship with God will be restored.

    No, Jesus isn't going to be chairman of the UN. He is going to be KING of the World and rule and reign from Jerusalem. The dome of the rock, where that giant, satanic mosque is? That's where Christ's throne will be. satan wants what belongs to God, which is why there is currently a mosque there.

    Well you could not explain these miracles and I don't need you to approve, I KNOW they happened whether you believe it or not.

    No, you never disproved anything about Christianity or Judaism. I just told you the truth and you obviously couldn't comprehend it because it was too Spiritually deep for you.

  4. #3224
    Senior Member High Threshold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,825
    Local Date
    12-10-2019
    Local Time
    02:57 PM

    Lightbulb Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    The only true God, the God of the Bible is who you should ask.

    That's not what I said, I said I believe in God and it does bring me comfort, but it's not why I believe in Him. I believe in Him because it's true and the evidence backs it up.

    It makes perfect sense to those who are Born again in Christ. He gives you a new Spirit, which is very tangible and communes with God in a Spiritual, but real way that a non Born Again person cannot comprehend because they are dead Spiritually.

    When did I say otherwise? I don't fear death BECAUSE I have Christ. If I didn't, I would be afraid of the Judgement to come.

    My proof is in the Words of Jesus Christ who created all things, came down from His throne to this earth, fulfilled hundreds of prophecies, performed miracles in front of thousands of people, predicted His own death and resurrection and then died and rose again. It's recorded by the Eyewitnesses and the Historians of His day and shortly after. The explosion of Christianity shortly thereafter. Had He not risen again, He would have been exposed as a fraud and Christianity would have died out right then, but the opposite happened, now didn't it?

    Right.

    You still aren't getting it. I didn't say that. I said that I don't fear death because I have Christ. I don't believe in Him because I fear death. I don't fear death because I believe in Him. If I didn't have Christ, the reason I would fear death is because I would fear the Judgement. So again, you are wrong.

    No, I actually believe the Bible is true because of the way it was written by 40 authors over a 1600 year period, in 3 languages, in different parts of the world and YET it fits together as if it were written by one person. That's because it was inspired by the Holy Ghost.

    Not True.

    The prophecies fulfilled in the Bible and the way the Bible fits together prove it's inspiration. I just addressed that above.

    You seem to think that I fear my beliefs being scrutinized. I don't because the truth is on the Lord's side, not yours.

    Complete non sense. It has NOT been written and re written by 40 authors. It shows your ignorance of the way it was written now. The Bible has NEVER been re written. The 66 books that make up the entire Bible were written by 40 different people via the Holy Spirit. Since they lived in different times, in different parts of the world and many didn't have access to the other writings, I ask you: How did they know what the others said to have it fit together as it does?

    I just proved it.

    Like I said, you are showing your ignorance of Christianity. I have been a Christian since I was 4 years old. Christians talk to God and have a real relationship with Him. It's muslims that don't have a personal relationship with God. Jews of old, under the law used to, but since they rejected their Messiah, they are estranged until the Church is taken out of the way, then Christ will be accepted by them and their fellowship with God will be restored.

    No, Jesus isn't going to be chairman of the UN. He is going to be KING of the World and rule and reign from Jerusalem. The dome of the rock, where that giant, satanic mosque is? That's where Christ's throne will be. satan wants what belongs to God, which is why there is currently a mosque there.

    Well you could not explain these miracles and I don't need you to approve, I KNOW they happened whether you believe it or not.

    No, you never disproved anything about Christianity or Judaism. I just told you the truth and you obviously couldn't comprehend it because it was too Spiritually deep for you.
    THIS IS VERY SIMPLE

    1. Without religion, you fear death. I accept that and I do not deny you your need for “a meaning” in life.

    2. You base your guidance for life's “meaning” on the bible which has been proven to be a fictional story ... but that's OK too. As long as you find something that will ease your existence on earth then I am happy for you.

    3. I personally don't waste my time on earth following lost sandals, discarded gourds or primitive superstitions but whatever seat on the train you prefer is your business. I see no problem, do you?

  5. #3225
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,171
    Local Date
    12-10-2019
    Local Time
    08:57 AM

    Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    Quote Originally Posted by High Threshold View Post
    THIS IS VERY SIMPLE

    1. Without religion, you fear death. I accept that and I do not deny you your need for “a meaning” in life.

    2. You base your guidance for life's “meaning” on the bible which has been proven to be a fictional story ... but that's OK too. As long as you find something that will ease your existence on earth then I am happy for you.

    3. I personally don't waste my time on earth following lost sandals, discarded gourds or primitive superstitions but whatever seat on the train you prefer is your business. I see no problem, do you?
    1) I don't fear death. I fear God and I fear hell. I fear the consequence of denying the Faith in Christ.

    2) The Bible has NOT been "proven to be false" it has been proven to be true, time and time again. I feel sorry for you when you stand before the Lord if you don't wake up and realize this.

    3) I wouldn't waste my time on earth on those things either. I spend my time studying the truth. I feel that you DO waste your time on those things if you reject Christ and His Word. I have no problem at all.

  6. #3226
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,171
    Local Date
    12-10-2019
    Local Time
    08:57 AM

    Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    American teen recalls mother's final moments in cartel attack: 'She was trying to pray'

    https://www.wnd.com/2019/11/american...k-trying-pray/

  7. #3227
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,171
    Local Date
    12-10-2019
    Local Time
    08:57 AM

    Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    Ban on Christian-school prayers reversed by 11th Circuit

    https://www.wnd.com/2019/11/ban-chri...-11th-circuit/

  8. #3228
    Senior Member High Threshold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,825
    Local Date
    12-10-2019
    Local Time
    02:57 PM

    Lightbulb Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    1) I don't fear death. I fear God and I fear hell. I fear the consequence of denying the Faith in Christ.

    2) The Bible has NOT been "proven to be false" it has been proven to be true, time and time again. I feel sorry for you when you stand before the Lord if you don't wake up and realize this.

    3) I wouldn't waste my time on earth on those things either. I spend my time studying the truth. I feel that you DO waste your time on those things if you reject Christ and His Word. I have no problem at all.
    It is very clear to even a casual observer that you are both envious and frightened of me. That's too bad because between the two of us it is I who is the tolerant one.

    One of the worst things about Christianity is its' intolerance. We agnostics tolerate everyone and so do the Jews. In fact, the Jews give gentiles the benefit of the doubt and place very little responsibility upon them. So Christians are both blasphemous and demonic. Blasphemous because they have smote the definition of the Messiah (and his deeds). Demonic because they claim that non-Christian will be punished in an un-Holy existence in the hereafter. Tsk-tsk. Christianity is an offensive religion that is based upon bigotry. It is a cult - a devious and twisted corruption of Judaic philosophy.

  9. #3229
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,171
    Local Date
    12-10-2019
    Local Time
    08:57 AM

    Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    Quote Originally Posted by High Threshold View Post
    It is very clear to even a casual observer that you are both envious and frightened of me. That's too bad because between the two of us it is I who is the tolerant one.

    One of the worst things about Christianity is its' intolerance. We agnostics tolerate everyone and so do the Jews. In fact, the Jews give gentiles the benefit of the doubt and place very little responsibility upon them. So Christians are both blasphemous and demonic. Blasphemous because they have smote the definition of the Messiah (and his deeds). Demonic because they claim that non-Christian will be punished in an un-Holy existence in the hereafter. Tsk-tsk. Christianity is an offensive religion that is based upon bigotry. It is a cult - a devious and twisted corruption of Judaic philosophy.
    Not even close. You are full of wishful thinking. If I was afraid of you, I wouldn't engage you. I know who my God is and it is crystal clear to me.

    You are the tolerant one and I am not? Why because you aren't calling me names and insulting me like so many non Christians do these days? That makes you more tolerant than me? I don't think so. Christians don't do that as a rule of thumb. You do that and you think it makes you more tolerant than I am.

    Christianity isn't intolerant, Liberalism is. If you are referring to Liberals, then you have it backward, because they are the most intolerant people on the planet. They expect everyone in the world to agree with them or they get angry, violent and hateful. Then they accuse their victims of being angry, violent and hateful. How ironic.

    Christians simply disagree and voice their opinion and believe in doing it in love and tolerance, but the mere act of disagreeing with Liberals is seen as intolerant as they act violent and hateful and angry, name calling. Christians and Conservatives don't do that for the most part. There may be an occasional intolerant person, but it's a tiny minority.

    Christians worship God, that's not blasphemy or demonic. You have a completely backward way of thinking. Christians show tolerance and love and then those who are trashing them, angry, violent and hateful accuse them of being intolerant.

    Christians actually believe God and His Word. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah because that's what the Bible says and it is God's Word. God's Word says that the non Christian will be punished for their sins because they REFUSE to believe God. Without faith, it is impossible to please God. God is the King, not your or I.

    The bigots are the ones who get violent, angry and hateful toward Christians for believing the truth about God and His Word.

    To not believe that Christians have a right to believe what they want, even if it goes against what YOU have freedom to believe, is intolerant, hateful and bigoted. It's ironic how you have it completely backward.

    Judaism was primarily for the Jews. Christianity is primarily for the Gentiles. Christ is the Jewish Messiah and they rejected Him. By rejecting Him, the Jews opened the door for Gentiles like me to obtain Salvation by Grace through Faith in the Living God, believing that Jesus Christ died and rose again, shedding His blood for our sins. To reject that is blasphemy. God is right, you are wrong.

    If you hate me for my beliefs and want to force me to agree with you, then you are hateful, bigoted, and angry. Christians don't do that.

  10. #3230
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,171
    Local Date
    12-10-2019
    Local Time
    08:57 AM

    Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    Register to remove this ad.
    Happy Sunday! Find a good Bible Believing Church and attend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 328 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tell Me There's A Heaven
    By jones jones in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-26-2016, 04:40 AM
  2. Will anybody be in heaven because of you?
    By minks in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-25-2015, 07:56 AM
  3. Heaven
    By observer1 in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 09:58 AM
  4. Heaven
    By valerie in forum The Pets In Our Lives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 08:39 PM
  5. Just like Heaven
    By jennyswan in forum Films & Cinema Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 03:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts