Make these ads go away.

View Poll Results: DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM THIS POST TO GOD?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    2 3.17%
  • NO

    47 74.60%
  • I ALREADY PRAYED ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR

    10 15.87%
  • OTHER

    4 6.35%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 337 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3370

Thread: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

  1. #3231
    Senior Member High Threshold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    09:28 PM

    Lightbulb Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Not even close. You are full of wishful thinking. If I was afraid of you, I wouldn't engage you. I know who my God is and it is crystal clear to me.

    You are the tolerant one and I am not? Why because you aren't calling me names and insulting me like so many non Christians do these days? That makes you more tolerant than me? I don't think so. Christians don't do that as a rule of thumb. You do that and you think it makes you more tolerant than I am.

    Christianity isn't intolerant, Liberalism is. If you are referring to Liberals, then you have it backward, because they are the most intolerant people on the planet. They expect everyone in the world to agree with them or they get angry, violent and hateful. Then they accuse their victims of being angry, violent and hateful. How ironic.

    Christians simply disagree and voice their opinion and believe in doing it in love and tolerance, but the mere act of disagreeing with Liberals is seen as intolerant as they act violent and hateful and angry, name calling. Christians and Conservatives don't do that for the most part. There may be an occasional intolerant person, but it's a tiny minority.

    Christians worship God, that's not blasphemy or demonic. You have a completely backward way of thinking. Christians show tolerance and love and then those who are trashing them, angry, violent and hateful accuse them of being intolerant.

    Christians actually believe God and His Word. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah because that's what the Bible says and it is God's Word. God's Word says that the non Christian will be punished for their sins because they REFUSE to believe God. Without faith, it is impossible to please God. God is the King, not your or I.

    The bigots are the ones who get violent, angry and hateful toward Christians for believing the truth about God and His Word.

    To not believe that Christians have a right to believe what they want, even if it goes against what YOU have freedom to believe, is intolerant, hateful and bigoted. It's ironic how you have it completely backward.

    Judaism was primarily for the Jews. Christianity is primarily for the Gentiles. Christ is the Jewish Messiah and they rejected Him. By rejecting Him, the Jews opened the door for Gentiles like me to obtain Salvation by Grace through Faith in the Living God, believing that Jesus Christ died and rose again, shedding His blood for our sins. To reject that is blasphemy. God is right, you are wrong.

    If you hate me for my beliefs and want to force me to agree with you, then you are hateful, bigoted, and angry. Christians don't do that.
    Christianity is based on bigoted intolerance & hate and they say you have to agree with them or you will go to hell. That is the scare tactic they use and why Christians stand on street corners preaching hate & intimidation …...... banging on your door to do more of it. As I've already said, Christianity is a demonic cult that blasphemes the benevolent teaching of Judaism with superstition about reincarnations and other polytheistic hocus pocus that denies Christians access to god and denies non-Christians access heaven. Christianity is evil. It is the work of Satan, repulsing god as the creator and replacing it with superstitious threats.

  2. #3232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,253
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    03:28 PM

    Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    Quote Originally Posted by High Threshold View Post
    Christianity is based on bigoted intolerance & hate and they say you have to agree with them or you will go to hell. That is the scare tactic they use and why Christians stand on street corners preaching hate & intimidation …...... banging on your door to do more of it. As I've already said, Christianity is a demonic cult that blasphemes the benevolent teaching of Judaism with superstition about reincarnations and other polytheistic hocus pocus that denies Christians access to god and denies non-Christians access heaven. Christianity is evil. It is the work of Satan, repulsing god as the creator and replacing it with superstitious threats.
    FALSE and lies. Give me some of these so called bigoted and intolerant things. We do believe that you must place your faith in Christ or go to hell because that's what Jesus actually said. So, what you are really doing is calling Jesus Christ intolerant, hateful, bigoted for saying those things because the message came from Him.

    You keep claiming that Christianity is evil, bigoted, satanic, ect. But you can't tell me your reasons for saying that other than that they knock on people's doors to warn them that they need Jesus and they believe that Jesus is the only way to heaven and if you reject Christ you will go to hell. Well, they aren't physically controlling anyone. They aren't forcing you to believe God. They aren't getting in your face and physically attacking people who disagree with them. They aren't trying to destroy their lives. They aren't harassing them. They aren't trying to censor opposing views. BUT these things ARE done by the Democrats and Liberals in America. So who are the REAL haters? It's not the one's who share the message of Christ.

    Christianity doesn't blaspheme Judaism. Christians use the OT all of the time. It is still God's Word. It's just that we are in a different dispensation right now. The Jews and Israel will turn back to God and accept their Messiah, Jesus Christ and be back in His will after the Church is removed from the earth via the rapture of the Church. Christians LOVE Israel and the Jews because they are God's chosen race, but they are out of God's will right now due to their rejection of their Messiah. I support Israel and it's right to exist. That land belongs to the Jew only, not the Christians and not the muslims, ONLY the Jews.

    You sound like you may be Jewish and you sound like you have a false view of Christianity.

  3. #3233
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,253
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    03:28 PM

    Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    Not sure why you are so hostile to Christians. Do the reasons you listed justify your claims of Christians? No they do not.

  4. #3234
    Proudly humble LarsMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    usually on the road to somewhere.
    Posts
    11,061
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    01:28 PM

    Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Not sure why you are so hostile to Christians. Do the reasons you listed justify your claims of Christians? No they do not.
    Watching what many of the so-called Christians are doing these days, it is not hard to imagine why some people have developed hostile attitudes towards Christians.
    “The reality we can put into words is never reality itself.”
    ― Werner Heisenberg
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth"
    - Rudy Giuliani

  5. #3235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,253
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    03:28 PM

    Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    Watching what many of the so-called Christians are doing these days, it is not hard to imagine why some people have developed hostile attitudes towards Christians.
    What are they doing that makes people develop a hostile, violent and hateful attitude toward them while accusing them of being hostile, hateful and violent?

  6. #3236
    Proudly humble LarsMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    usually on the road to somewhere.
    Posts
    11,061
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    01:28 PM

    Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    What are they doing that makes people develop a hostile, violent and hateful attitude toward them while accusing them of being hostile, hateful and violent?
    Where would you like to start?
    The Crusades? The Reformation? Witch Hunts? Slavery? Segregation?
    These were all either inspired by the Church, supported by the Church.

    From my own personal experiences, I watched "Good Christians" Beat a Black man to death because he was in the wrong part of town. I watched "Good Christians" spit on young children, because they were Black.

    "Good Christians" have been some of the most hateful people I have ever known.

    I personally know a lot of Christians who are good people, and I don't hold the behavior of a few against all of them. But I would suggest that there are a lot of people who may.
    “The reality we can put into words is never reality itself.”
    ― Werner Heisenberg
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth"
    - Rudy Giuliani

  7. #3237
    Senior Member High Threshold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    09:28 PM

    Lightbulb Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Give me some of these so called bigoted and intolerant things
    * Christians say that if you are not Christian you will go to hell
    * Christians claim that there is only one god but say there are three gods.
    * Christians say that you cannot believe in god (and cannot have any communication with god) if you do not believe in Jesus as god's hocus-pocus son.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    So, what you are really doing is calling Jesus Christ intolerant, hateful, bigoted for saying those things because the message came from Him.
    No, it is the followers of Christianity who are intolerant, hateful, and bigoted because Christ never said those things. The bible is a work of fiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    You keep claiming that Christianity is evil, bigoted, satanic, ect
    Christianity is evil, bigoted, satanic, etc. some of the reasons I have just given you.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Christianity doesn't blaspheme Judaism.
    Christianity blasphemes the messiah who is defined by Judaism long before christ was born.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    You sound like you may be Jewish
    You sound like you are not paying attention to anything I tell you.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Not sure why you are so hostile to Christians.
    Between the two of us I am the tolerant one. FACT: Agnostism is tolerant. Christinaity is intolerant.

  8. #3238
    Senior Member High Threshold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    09:28 PM

    Exclamation Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    Watching what many of the so-called Christians are doing these days, it is not hard to imagine why some people have developed hostile attitudes towards Christians.
    Good point.

  9. #3239
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    10,045
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    03:28 PM

    Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    What are they doing
    Speaking only for myself, I don't hate Christians, though I abhor Christianity. What's frustrating about Christians is they do is what you do constantly, and that's lie. You lie about everything in order to gain a hormone release to feel good like any addict. For example, you claim to have learned about Evolution both in high school and college, yet you know nothing about the subject, so either you are incredibly dense or you lie, and I can't imagine anyone being that dense.

    I realize you and your mind had been hijacked and gone through lots of conditioning at some point by a cult and you're incapable of thinking for yourself. You're like a crack addict going about looking for your next fix. The way out of your predicament is to quit the lying first. Your addiction won't allow you to heed my advice until you face the first lie you tell yourself each minute and that is the fact that you've been brainwashed. What makes that so difficult is that that means indicting some people who claim to care for you, even though what they actually are are your crack dealers.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

    I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

    Fiona Apple

  10. #3240
    Senior Member High Threshold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    09:28 PM

    Thumbs up Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    Speaking only for myself, I don't hate Christians, though I abhor Christianity. What's frustrating about Christians is they do is what you do constantly, and that's lie. You lie about everything in order to gain a hormone release to feel good like any addict. For example, you claim to have learned about Evolution both in high school and college, yet you know nothing about the subject, so either you are incredibly dense or you lie, and I can't imagine anyone being that dense.

    I realize you and your mind had been hijacked and gone through lots of conditioning at some point by a cult and you're incapable of thinking for yourself. You're like a crack addict going about looking for your next fix. The way out of your predicament is to quit the lying first. Your addiction won't allow you to heed my advice until you face the first lie you tell yourself each minute and that is the fact that you've been brainwashed. What makes that so difficult is that that means indicting some people who claim to care for you, even though what they actually are are your crack dealers.
    " ... either .... incredibly dense or you lie ... "?

    I'm not sure myself but I prefer to think of them as 'selectively ignorant'. Naturally, because their ignorance is selective (in that they specifically choose what facts to resist) it is difficult not to see them as 'liars'.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 337 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tell Me There's A Heaven
    By jones jones in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-26-2016, 04:40 AM
  2. Will anybody be in heaven because of you?
    By minks in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-25-2015, 07:56 AM
  3. Heaven
    By observer1 in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 09:58 AM
  4. Heaven
    By valerie in forum The Pets In Our Lives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 08:39 PM
  5. Just like Heaven
    By jennyswan in forum Films & Cinema Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 03:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts