Make these ads go away.

View Poll Results: DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM THIS POST TO GOD?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

2 3.17%
  • NO

47 74.60%
  • I ALREADY PRAYED ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR

10 15.87%
  • OTHER

4 6.35%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 338 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3373

Thread: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time
    10:36 PM

Unhappy Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Please do not be so nasty about extremist groups like the US .

They have to undergo huge deprivations in their kind attempt to police the planet .
    Yes, I suppose you are right. It's the proverbial "dirty job" that someone simply must do and it's only the U.S. or Aggie Mackenzie who are capable.

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time

Exclamation Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Christians believe what the Bible says.
    It has been proven that the bible is a work of fiction.
    You are angry with Christians for actually believing God that those who reject Christ will go to hell.
    I am angry with no one. I simply ridicule bigotry.
    Christians do NOT believe in 3 Gods, we believe in 1 God, but 3 personalities because the Bible says it all throughout.
    Christians believe in three gods and it has been proven that the bible is a work of fiction throughout.
    Christians believe that you cannot commune with God without the Son,
    Exactly, a religion of labyrinthnium hocus-pocus. Some religions believe in god, not superstitious chicanery of, “He is one! Now he's three! Now he's one again! Now he's three!”
    being born again, yes because the Bible says so and we actually believe God.
    So you are again angry with Christians for believing God.
    So again I remind you that I am angry with no one. I ridicule polytheist bigotry.
    No, Christians aren't intolerant, angry and hateful,
    Christianity is fundamentally intolerant, angry and hateful of all believers of every other religion.
    people like you are.
    I am angry with no one.
    What it comes down to is that you hate them for believing God.
    I hate no one. I ridicule selective ignorance, superstition and bigotry.
    You are going in the way of Cain who hated and killed his brother for believing God.
    I don't hate my brother. I love him. The fact that he is a Mormon convert does not affect my love for him in the slightest. I understand that he (just like you) is afraid of dying. You see, I am not only undeniably tolerant but I am also sympathetic to his and your fear of dying.
    All Cain had to do is obey God, but he refused to do so.
    The bible has been proven to be a work of fiction.
    Christians do not blaspheme the Messiah, Jesus Christ.
    Christians deny the true messiah who has yet to come, according to Judaism. It is Judaism that defines the messiah. The Christians have defiled god's covenant with his people. That is blaspheme in the highest order.
    I can show you in the Jewish Torah/OT where it describes Jesus Christ to a tee and that He is the Messiah …
    No, you cannot. You are speaking rubbish.
    ... that He would be killed, ect. It's undeniable.
    Everyone must die. It is undeniable. You may quote me. Am I now your messiah?
    By the way of the two of us, I am the tolerant one.
    I am the tolerant one. It is undeniable.
    I have don't nothing to you except tell you what Christians believe …
    I had a parrot once. It too could recite only one thing but it didn't understand what the words really meant. I gave the bird to a christian who was overjoyed at the prospect of a meaningful dilogue.
    … because that is what the Bible says.
    Too bad if you don't like it.
    “Like”? I am the tolerannt one. It is undeniable.
    You are the hateful one for denying Christians the right to believe as they will.
    I think you'll find that I have never said anything of the sort. I am the tolerant one. It is undeniable.
    They aren't bothering you, don't bother them.
    Perhaps you ought to refresh your memory and trace this dialogue back to its' beginning. Pay close attention to who (or what) it is that is “bothering” who (or what). I believe that if there is a god and if there is a heaven (I say “if”) then EVERYONE will have an opportunity of entering its' gates. This, in fact, is very similar to Judaism. Christians, on the other, hand are telling me that I can only come to this hypothetical heaven if I join the hypocrisy of a faith that believes in superstition and hocus pocus.

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time
    04:36 PM

Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Quote Originally Posted by High Threshold View Post

I am angry with no one. I simply ridicule bigotry.

Christians believe in three gods and it has been proven that the bible is a work of fiction throughout.

Exactly, a religion of labyrinthnium hocus-pocus. Some religions believe in god, not superstitious chicanery of, “He is one! Now he's three! Now he's one again! Now he's three!”

So again I remind you that I am angry with no one. I ridicule polytheist bigotry.

Christianity is fundamentally intolerant, angry and hateful of all believers of every other religion.

I am angry with no one.

I hate no one. I ridicule selective ignorance, superstition and bigotry.

I don't hate my brother. I love him. The fact that he is a Mormon convert does not affect my love for him in the slightest. I understand that he (just like you) is afraid of dying. You see, I am not only undeniably tolerant but I am also sympathetic to his and your fear of dying.

The bible has been proven to be a work of fiction.

Christians deny the true messiah who has yet to come, according to Judaism. It is Judaism that defines the messiah. The Christians have defiled god's covenant with his people. That is blaspheme in the highest order.

No, you cannot. You are speaking rubbish.

Everyone must die. It is undeniable. You may quote me. Am I now your messiah?

I am the tolerant one. It is undeniable.

I had a parrot once. It too could recite only one thing but it didn't understand what the words really meant. I gave the bird to a christian who was overjoyed at the prospect of a meaningful dilogue.

“Like”? I am the tolerannt one. It is undeniable.

I think you'll find that I have never said anything of the sort. I am the tolerant one. It is undeniable.

Perhaps you ought to refresh your memory and trace this dialogue back to its' beginning. Pay close attention to who (or what) it is that is “bothering” who (or what). I believe that if there is a god and if there is a heaven (I say “if”) then EVERYONE will have an opportunity of entering its' gates. This, in fact, is very similar to Judaism. Christians, on the other, hand are telling me that I can only come to this hypothetical heaven if I join the hypocrisy of a faith that believes in superstition and hocus pocus.
    FALSE. It has been proven that the Bible is God's Word.

If you want to ridicule bigotry, look no further than your own.

FALSE again. Christians do NOT believe in 3 Gods. No Christian who knows the Bible would ever say that. Again, the Bible has been proven to be God's Word.

God is three in one as revealed in His Word. It's not easy to understand, but I take it by Faith. I trust God and believe His Word.

Again I remind you that if you want to ridicule bigotry you need to look no further than your bigotry toward Christians.

Atheists and Agnostics are fundamentally intolerant, angry and hateful of all believers of every other religion.

You don't hate your brother in your family, but you hate Christian people who disagree with you.

The Bible has been proven to be a Work of God.

AGAIN: You are wrong. Christians believe in the Messiah as the Torah/Old Testament. It is the Jews who don't. I can show you Lots of verses in the OT of Jesus Christ, but you don't seem interested in finding the truth.

It has been proven that the bible is the Word of God. I am the tolerant one. You are the intolerant one.

Question: Should Christians have the right to believe as they want? Or should they be forced to agree with you?

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time

Arrow Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

FALSE. It has been proven that the Bible is God's Word.
    It has been proven that the bible is a work of fiction. God did not write the bible. The bible is FALSE.
    If you want to ridicule bigotry, look no further than your own.
    That makes no sense at all.
    FALSE again. Christians do NOT believe in 3 Gods. No Christian who knows the Bible would ever say that.
    Christians believe in three gods.
    Again, the Bible has been proven to be God's Word.
    It has been proven that the bible is a work of fiction and proven that god did not write the bible.
    God is three in one as revealed in His Word.
    Christians believe in three polytheistic gods.
    It's not easy to understand, but I take it by Faith.
    It's not easy to believe that pigs can fly when no witnesses are present but you can take that by Faith too.
    I trust God and believe His Word.
    Can you quote him?
    Again I remind you that if you want to ridicule bigotry you need to look no further than your bigotry toward Christians.
    I suspect very strongly that you do not understand the definition of the word “bigotry”.
    Atheists and Agnostics are fundamentally intolerant, angry and hateful of all believers of every other religion.
    First of all, it is ABUNDANTLY OBVIOUS that you do not know the difference between “atheist” and “agnostic”. I suggest that you consult a good dictionary.
    Secondly, “intolerance, anger and hate” are all emotions that you are displaying here on this thread. But of course they are inherent in christianity. It is an important part of Christian indoctrination.
    You don't hate your brother in your family, but you hate Christian people who disagree with you.
    You can find and quote me saying such things, is that right?
    The Bible has been proven to be a Work of God.
    AGAIN: You are wrong. Christians believe in the Messiah as the Torah/Old Testament. It is the Jews who don't.
    So, you think the johnny-come-lately christians are the real Jews? LOL!!!!!!! Pay attention now: The Jews wrote and defined the messiah l-o-n-g before Jesus was born. Do you understand the significence of that? Yes? Or no?
    I can show you Lots of verses in the OT of Jesus Christ,
    No, you cannot.
    … but you don't seem interested in finding the truth.
    It has been proven that the bible is a work of fiction … not truth.
    Question: Should Christians have the right to believe as they want? Or should they be forced to agree with you?
    Answer: What have I told you so far?
    Question: Who is asserting that one religion must be followed in order to come to heaven? Mine? Or yours?
    It has been proven that the bible is the Word of God. I am the tolerant one. You are the intolerant one.
    Attached Images

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time

It has been proven that the bible is a work of fiction. God did not write the bible. The bible is FALSE.

That makes no sense at all.

Christians believe in three gods.

It has been proven that the bible is a work of fiction and proven that god did not write the bible.

Christians believe in three polytheistic gods.

It's not easy to believe that pigs can fly when no witnesses are present but you can take that by Faith too.

Can you quote him?

I suspect very strongly that you do not understand the definition of the word “bigotry”.

First of all, it is ABUNDANTLY OBVIOUS that you do not know the difference between “atheist” and “agnostic”. I suggest that you consult a good dictionary.
    Secondly, “intolerance, anger and hate” are all emotions that you are displaying here on this thread. But of course they are inherent in christianity. It is an important part of Christian indoctrination.

You can find and quote me saying such things, is that right?

So, you think the johnny-come-lately christians are the real Jews? LOL!!!!!!! Pay attention now: The Jews wrote and defined the messiah l-o-n-g before Jesus was born. Do you understand the significence of that? Yes? Or no?

No, you cannot.

It has been proven that the bible is a work of fiction … not truth.

Answer: What have I told you so far?
    Question: Who is asserting that one religion must be followed in order to come to heaven? Mine? Or yours?
    You are demonstrating that you have no interest in an honest conversation, only false allegations, accusing Christians of being what you in fact are, a hateful, angry, bigoted person. I know the difference between atheist and agnostic. Atheists don't believe in God. Agnostics don't know either way if there is one or not. It's become obvious that you want to argue rather than discuss and look for the truth. Everything that you believe about Christians is completely false. You don't know what you are talking about. You are completely ignorant and it shows that you like it that way.

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time

You are demonstrating that you have no interest in an honest conversation, only false allegations, accusing Christians of being what you in fact are, a hateful, angry, bigoted person. I know the difference between atheist and agnostic. Atheists don't believe in God. Agnostics don't know either way if there is one or not. It's become obvious that you want to argue rather than discuss and look for the truth. Everything that you believe about Christians is completely false. You don't know what you are talking about. You are completely ignorant and it shows that you like it that way.
    There is no reason to make personal attacks. Doing so proves that it is you who do not know what you are talking about either through ignorance or a need for confrontation ..... what christians like to think of as "being a martyr" (without getting their knees dirty) or Münchhausen victims facing the lions.

Christianity is a superstition (filled with hocus pocus) and a break-away cult from Judaism, perpetrated by Jews whose faith in god has wained and so concocted a blasphemous, fake deliverer rather than wait for god's promised messiah to arrive. They are afraid of dying (proof of their lack of faith in god) and have drawn up a phoney account (by amending the bible) supporting the fake messiah. Those who have been duped into believing such nonsense do find solace in the christian church and for that reason alone it does serve a profitable purpose for those with a lack of faith in god.

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time

There is no reason to make personal attacks. Doing so proves that it is you who do not know what you are talking about either through ignorance or a need for confrontation ..... what christians like to think of as "being a martyr" (without getting their knees dirty) or Münchhausen victims facing the lions.

Christianity is a superstition (filled with hocus pocus) and a break-away cult from Judaism, perpetrated by Jews whose faith in god has wained and so concocted a blasphemous, fake deliverer rather than wait for god's promised messiah to arrive. They are afraid of dying (proof of their lack of faith in god) and have drawn up a phoney account (by amending the bible) supporting the fake messiah. Those who have been duped into believing such nonsense do find solace in the christian church and for that reason alone it does serve a profitable purpose for those with a lack of faith in god.
    So, I parrot the words that you use to falsely accuse me and other Christians of hatred, anger and bigotry and I am the one who is launching the personal attacks?

It sounds like you have some anger issues against Christians and you have a twisted view of them. You need to ask the Lord God of the Bible to help you to see things the way He does. Everything you say and everything you believe about Christians is false and is in fact true of you.

The fact is that you are torn up inside because you can't control the way that they believe, yet you aren't willing to let anyone control the way you believe. I am not saying that I would want to control the way you believe, but my hope is that you would step away from your hatred for a few minutes and think about why you are so angry with them. I believe it's really because you are spiritually blinded by your own hate.

God bless Israel and may they accept their Messiah, Jesus Christ and be saved.

The truth is that Christians have done nothing to you and you know it. The only hater around here is you.

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time

So, I parrot the words that you use to falsely accuse me and other Christians of hatred, anger and bigotry and I am the one who is launching the personal attacks?
    It is the hatred, anger, and bigotry of christianity that speak for themselves … all of these traits you have expressed in your own words to me (personally) during this dialogue.
    It sounds like you have some anger issues against Christians and you have a twisted view of them.
    I have no anger for chtristtans and I have told you more than once that I am tolerant of them, for in the face of their lack of faith in god they find solace in the church. The fact that christians are intolerant of others – professing that only they have any right to enter heaven - does not alter my tolerance for them because I am sympathetic and I understand they are lost souls, without faith in god, who afraid of dying.
    You need to ask the Lord God of the Bible to help you to see things the way He does. Everything you say and everything you believe about Christians is false and is in fact true of you.
    It is clear that my knowledge of christianity is greater than yours presumably due the fact that I understand its' origins and you do not.
    The fact is that you are torn up inside because you can't control the way that they believe, yet you aren't willing to let anyone control the way you believe.
    Utter nonsense. It is christians who are afraid to die and have their eyes fixed on a phoney, blasphemous amendment of the bible. I do not believe in such supestitous claptrap.
    I am not saying that I would want to control the way you believe, but my hope is that you would step away from your hatred for a few minutes and think about why you are so angry with them. I believe it's really because you are spiritually blinded by your own hate.
    “Hatred” & “anger” is (and always has been) the main theme of christian indoctrination.
    The truth is that Christians have done nothing to you and you know it.
    Have I ever said anything to the contrary?
    The only hater around here is you.
    “HATE”, that's your theme and rallying point. You can't let it go or stray far from it for a second. It consumes you.

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time

It is the hatred, anger, and bigotry of christianity that speak for themselves … all of these traits you have expressed in your own words to me (personally) during this dialogue.

I have no anger for chtristtans and I have told you more than once that I am tolerant of them, for in the face of their lack of faith in god they find solace in the church. The fact that christians are intolerant of others – professing that only they have any right to enter heaven - does not alter my tolerance for them because I am sympathetic and I understand they are lost souls, without faith in god, who afraid of dying.

It is clear that my knowledge of christianity is greater than yours presumably due the fact that I understand its' origins and you do not.

Utter nonsense. It is christians who are afraid to die and have their eyes fixed on a phoney, blasphemous amendment of the bible. I do not believe in such supestitous claptrap.

“Hatred” & “anger” is (and always has been) the main theme of christian indoctrination.

Have I ever said anything to the contrary?

“HATE”, that's your theme and rallying point. You can't let it go or stray far from it for a second. It consumes you.
    You are blinded by your own hatred of Christians where you can't even see that YOU are the one who is being hateful, not Christians. You show hate, while accusing Christians of hate. You show intolerance while accusing Christians of being intolerant. You show anger, while accusing Christians of being angry. Hypocrisy.

False accusations again. Christians HAVE faith in God, You don't. That's why you cling to your agnostic excuse. It's sad that you are angry with Christians for believing God that only those who trust in Christ will go to heaven, because instead of placing your faith in Christ to save your soul, you get angry with the Christians who do. If you don't really believe in hell or you don't know if there is a God, then WHY do you care what Christians believe??? The fact is that you want to CONTROL what Christians believe and it's NEVER gonna happen, EVER. You can get mad all you want.

You have no knowledge of Christianity from everything you have written it is quite clear that everything you believe of Christians is the complete opposite of what's actually true.

I am not afraid to die because I know that I have Christ. If I didn't have Christ, then I would be. You just can't seem to understand that simple fact.

HATE is what you are spewing, while accusing me of hate. Unbelievable. You will never change my view because I know God.

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    You are blinded by your own hatred of Christians where you can't even see that YOU are the one who is being hateful, not Christians. You show hate, while accusing Christians of hate. You show intolerance while accusing Christians of being intolerant. You show anger, while accusing Christians of being angry. Hypocrisy.

False accusations again. Christians HAVE faith in God, You don't. That's why you cling to your agnostic excuse. It's sad that you are angry with Christians for believing God that only those who trust in Christ will go to heaven, because instead of placing your faith in Christ to save your soul, you get angry with the Christians who do. If you don't really believe in hell or you don't know if there is a God, then WHY do you care what Christians believe??? The fact is that you want to CONTROL what Christians believe and it's NEVER gonna happen, EVER. You can get mad all you want.

You have no knowledge of Christianity from everything you have written it is quite clear that everything you believe of Christians is the complete opposite of what's actually true.

I am not afraid to die because I know that I have Christ. If I didn't have Christ, then I would be. You just can't seem to understand that simple fact.

HATE is what you are spewing, while accusing me of hate. Unbelievable. You will never change my view because I know God.
    Your hatred of others and fear of death is common & widely-known and is the basis of the christian lack of faith in the unknown. You are content with 4 being the sum of 2 + 2 but you succumb to hysteria over Creation's mystery so you accept the christian labyrinth of superstitious hocus-pocus to find “4” where “2” does not exist.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 338 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast