+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Could????

Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time
    11:09 AM

If You Could????

If you could control what is going on in the world. . What would you change?? How would you change it?????

San Diego, California (Native born and raised)
    Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time
    12:09 PM

Lightbulb Re: If You Could????

Boy this is a loaded question I have to give it some thought only because there is so much to change at the moment. Actually I think will be forced to change for the better as we have practiced "Greed and Me" way to long. Now we have to pay for it and hopefully come out a better world for it.
    ALOHA!!
    MOTTO TO LIVE BY:
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.
    WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Banned
    Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time
    07:09 PM

Re: If You Could????

Quote Originally Posted by southern yankee View Post
    If you could control what is going on in the world. . What would you change?? How would you change it?????
    Good question.

If i had my way, it would be

GORDON BROWN

LEADER OF THE WORLD

Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time

I think free and excellent health care for all. I know that sounds CRAZY to most. But what i see that is going on now. Is SOOOO very sad for some

Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time

Lightbulb Re: If You Could????

Yes it is sad. I spent 22 year in the Hospital Industry and I can honestly say I'm not sure there is a solution that will provide for everyone unless it is run by the government, this would be a mistake. I do agree coverage need to be available for everyone somehow. The problem is we provide health care for many who are not even citizen's of this country the burden this put on all our Hospitals is over the top. I could go on for days about it but no point your right we need to provide better care for our citizen's somehow.
    I think free and excellent health care for all. I know that sounds CRAZY to most. But what i see that is going on now. Is SOOOO very sad for some
    ALOHA!!
    MOTTO TO LIVE BY:
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time
    08:09 PM

I would start by jailing all politicians for life - then I'd do the same with lawyers, accountants, bureaucrats, administrators, religious freaks and other criminals.

Thereby leaviong me free to enjoy myself -- wine, women and song anyone? - Not to mention sex 'n drugs and rock 'n roll - all the good stuff..................
    An ye harm none, do what ye will....

Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CARLA View Post
    Yes it is sad. I spent 22 year in the Hospital Industry and I can honestly say I'm not sure there is a solution that will provide for everyone unless it is run by the government, this would be a mistake. I do agree coverage need to be available for everyone somehow. The problem is we provide health care for many who are not even citizen's of this country the burden this put on all our Hospitals is over the top. I could go on for days about it but no point your right we need to provide better care for our citizen's somehow.
    yes what makes me soooo angry about it is. i know everyone needs to make a living. But how the average Joe is being raped by DR'S,hospitals, and RX. The cost of any lab work is NUTS Is there really a reason for it?? Then to be turned away, Because your plan. Does not cover. What you need. I think this is just SHAMEFUL

Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time

Thumbs up Re: If You Could????

Rock on best solution so far.
    I would start by jailing all politicians for life - then I'd do the same with lawyers, accountants, bureaucrats, administrators, religious freaks and other criminals.

Thereby leaviong me free to enjoy myself -- wine, women and song anyone? - Not to mention sex 'n drugs and rock 'n roll - all the good stuff.................
    ALOHA!!
    MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time
    02:09 PM

Quote Originally Posted by southern yankee View Post
    come and live here, health care is free.

Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time
    08:09 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    I think I'd ban personal computers and phones and telex machines and radio transmitters and most especially of all televisions. And CD players and cassette players and reel-to-reel tape machines. And iPods.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast