jimbo

Re: Is Gay the new Black?

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    What if they are black and gay?

they would be micheal jackson

Jester2

Quote Originally Posted by K.Snyder View Post
    Which will be the bases of this entire argument until the end of time I think.
    I reackon thats about right. But just like the goober that wrote the article I wont be intimidated by them either.

Local Date
    02-20-2020
    Local Time
    10:18 AM

The sexual drive is a strong one. Past repression by Christianity has shown that there are side effects which are not necessarily beneficial. Flagellation is one such side effect of sexual repression.
    An individual cannot help their sexual preferences. Whether you like homosexuality or not, Jester, it is better out in the arena where it can be more easily controlled. Repression never serves society usefully.

Jester2

Quote Originally Posted by OpenMind View Post
    The sexual drive is a strong one. Past repression by Christianity has shown that there are side effects which are not necessarily beneficial. Flagellation is one such side effect of sexual repression.
    An individual cannot help their sexual preferences. Whether you like homosexuality or not, Jester, it is better out in the arena where it can be more easily controlled. Repression never serves society usefully.
    I wholeheartedly and fully disagree, that sounds like phsycological hogwash to me.

One should have self control over proper behavior. Sodomy is not proper behavior. It's disease causing and distructive behavior both physically and psyhcologically.

Local Date
    02-20-2020
    Local Time
    05:18 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    I wholeheartedly and fully disagree, that sounds like phsycological hogwash to me.

One should have self control over proper behavior. Sodomy is not proper behavior. It's disease causing and distructive behavior both physically and psyhcologically.
    What does your god want? Does he want peace on earth? Does he want people to be good? At what point does he begin to judge? Where are his priorities?
    Is it skin colour, Is it sexuality, Is it car preference?
    My understanding of god, is he wants peace on earth, he wants good people!
    So, if this is what god is about, and I hope he is, cos otherwise all you religious people are scaring me - why would he judge anyone for any other reason than the goodness within them. Why would sexuality matter to him?
    Good is good. Evil is evil!

Jester2

Quote Originally Posted by Pheasy View Post
    What does your god want? Does he want peace on earth? Does he want people to be good? At what point does he begin to judge? Where are his priorities?
    Is it skin colour, Is it sexuality, Is it car preference?
    My understanding of god, is he wants peace on earth, he wants good people!
    So, if this is what god is about, and I hope he is, cos otherwise all you religious people are scaring me - why would he judge anyone for any other reason than the goodness within them. Why would sexuality matter to him?
    Good is good. Evil is evil!
    Ok your like my mother in law you get a three question limit!

God, wants his will to be done, peace on earth will come no matter what man does. Good comes from God, man is not good and can do no good apart from God, why would he expect it from man alone?

Gods will is that a beliver be filled with the Holy Spirit and will slowly be changed by the renewing of his mind in Jesus Christ, which is to bring every motive, thought, action and deed in to subjection to God. It's called Spiritual Maturity.

In part it involves a proper understanding of sexuality, and that proper understanding does not include homosexual activity.

As a matter of fact, homosexual activity is directly counter to Gods truth concerning sexuality. It is also in direct violation of his standard of design based on creation.

Did I answer all your questions?

Local Date
    02-20-2020
    Local Time
    05:18 AM

Ok your like my mother in law you get a three question limit!

God, wants his will to be done, peace on earth will come no matter what man does. Good comes from God, man is not good and can do no good apart from God, why would he expect it from man alone?

Gods will is that a beliver be filled with the Holy Spirit and will slowly be changed by the renewing of his mind in Jesus Christ, which is to bring every motive, thought, action and deed in to subjection to God. It's called Spiritual Maturity.

In part it involves a proper understanding of sexuality, and that proper understanding does not include homosexual activity.

As a matter of fact, homosexual activity is directly counter to Gods truth concerning sexuality. It is also in direct violation of his standard of design based on creation.

Did I answer all your questions?
    No you did not answer my questions And why does mother in-law only get 3 questions!!!

You did not answer my questions about gods view of good and evil. You did not answer why homosexuality is evil over all evils.

Oh by the way, Hi Jester

Jester2

Quote Originally Posted by Pheasy View Post
    No you did not answer my questions And why does mother in-law only get 3 questions!!!

You did not answer my questions about gods view of good and evil. You did not answer why homosexuality is evil over all evils.

Oh by the way, Hi Jester
    Hi Pheasy!

Because she asks too many!

Homeosexual activity is not an evil over all evils, it just happens to be the one we're talking about. Its no different than lying or stealing, or gossiping. The hype about it is that there are people who want to practice it and force me recognize it as normal behavior. I dont accept that and no one will force me to accept that its normal.

As I have said many times to practice homoseuality is a choice no one is born that way, its not like being black or white, its a behavior. And I dont have to accept anyones miss behavior.

Local Date
    02-20-2020
    Local Time
    10:18 AM

As I have said many times to practice homoseuality is a choice no one is born that way, its not like being black or white, its a behavior. And I dont have to accept anyones miss behavior.
    I wholeheartedly and fully disagree, that sounds like religious hogwash to me.

Jester2

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenMind View Post
    I wholeheartedly and fully disagree, that sounds like religious hogwash to me.
    And there you go.

The heart of disagreement. Isn't it great that in a free society we get to choose which opinion we want to have, and not have it forced down our throats?

I think I have said before that I woudln't try to stop a guy shacking up with a guy if that is what they wanted to do, but there's no way someone is going to force me to believe a lie, or to exthort me into accepting that sodomites can use a traditional term and change it to mean something its not, like "marriage". The heart of this issue is that its being forced on us to accept it as normal. That ain't right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast