Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: i feel so evil

jimbo

i feel so evil

i have just left alfie at the vets ,he is going to be castrated

we have another puppy a bitch and we could not keep a whole litter of puppies nor could bare to give them away

alfie is the best natured ,best behaved dog i have ever seen i feel terrible that a dog as good as him has had the chance of breeding fantastic pups taken away from him by us

how did you guys feel when you had your dogs done

and what are your thoughts on this practice

Local Date
    03-28-2020
    Local Time
    06:28 PM

Re: i feel so evil

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    You can console yourself knowing that he's now unfit to be a religious sacrifice, so no nutter's going to grab him off the pavement to placate his vengeful deity with.

Oh - he can't convert to Judaism now either.

Did they use a knife, a rubber band or two half-bricks?
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    03-28-2020
    Local Time

HI JImbo how old is your litlle girlie doggie? just asking cos you may wish you had her done instead when she starts going in to season. when we first got our Sheila she went in to season straight away, and im not kidding you would think we had been slaughtering chickens all over the house we had to put decorating sheets down all over, and she was a little terror if she saw another dog mind when we did get her spayed, we nearly lost her cos something went wrong and she was bleeding internaly, had to rush her to the emergency vets the same night and she had to have another op which was dangerous,, she pulled through ok though, and its not normal for things to go wrong with such a straight forward op as that hope i have'nt put you off

FOC THREAD PART1
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
    Martin Luther King Jr.

Local Date
    03-28-2020
    Local Time

Hi everyone, it is recomended that Poppy gets done 2 months after her first season, as blood can engorge the tubes and it can lead to complications, we had to get Alfie done as I think Poppy will go into season soon and we couldn't risk her getting pregnant as I wouldn't be able to give the puppies away.

Alfie is having his operation this morning and he is going to get chipped at the same time, I have also asked them to check his bloods as he is not the greatest eater so I just want to rule any bad things out. Truth of it is I think he knows if he holds out I'll cook him a roast dinner, he loves them

Poppy has her first check with our vets at 4 and we will collect Alfie after, the day is going so slowwwww.

Kaz, I am glad Shelia was ok, I never 'got' the animal thing but I truly love them as if they are my babies 12 months ago if I'd of heard someone say that I'd of thought they were crazy

Local Date
    03-28-2020
    Local Time
    07:28 PM

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    i have just left alfie at the vets ,he is going to be castrated

we have another puppy a bitch and we could not keep a whole litter of puppies nor could bare to give them away

alfie is the best natured ,best behaved dog i have ever seen i feel terrible that a dog as good as him has had the chance of breeding fantastic pups taken away from him by us

how did you guys feel when you had your dogs done

Jimbo,

My dog Barney had the chop a few weeks ago. We felt awful doing it but unfortunately he was trying to hump anything that moved ... including my leg
    We thought maybe it would change his wee personality but actually he is still a sweet natured, loving and somewhat cheekie wee chap.
    It doesn't seem to have annoyed him at all
    Very nearly perfect ...

Local Date
    03-28-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by pinkchick View Post
    Jimbo,

My dog Barney had the chop a few weeks ago. We felt awful doing it but unfortunately he was trying to hump anything that moved ... including my leg
    We thought maybe it would change his wee personality but actually he is still a sweet natured, loving and somewhat cheekie wee chap.
    It doesn't seem to have annoyed him at all
    Thats good to hear cause someone said to us it can change their personailty and hand on heart Alfie is the most amazing little fella

It was just seeing him trying to get out the door back to us that was really upseting

Local Date
    03-28-2020
    Local Time
    07:28 PM

Quote Originally Posted by SuzyB View Post
    Thats good to hear cause someone said to us it can change their personailty and hand on heart Alfie is the most amazing little fella

It was just seeing him trying to get out the door back to us that was really upseting
    It breaks your heart when they get upset like that
    We were told by loads of people that he would calm down and totally change.
    He has calmed down a little but he's still the same bonkers Barney
    Very nearly perfect ...

Local Date
    03-28-2020
    Local Time

Hi everyone, it is recomended that Poppy gets done 2 months after her first season, as blood can engorge the tubes and it can lead to complications, we had to get Alfie done as I think Poppy will go into season soon and we couldn't risk her getting pregnant as I wouldn't be able to give the puppies away.

Alfie is having his operation this morning and he is going to get chipped at the same time, I have also asked them to check his bloods as he is not the greatest eater so I just want to rule any bad things out. Truth of it is I think he knows if he holds out I'll cook him a roast dinner, he loves them

Poppy has her first check with our vets at 4 and we will collect Alfie after, the day is going so slowwwww.

Kaz, I am glad Shelia was ok, I never 'got' the animal thing but I truly love them as if they are my babies 12 months ago if I'd of heard someone say that I'd of thought they were crazy
    oh yes we were told to wait till at least two months after her season too but i see what you mean about her going in to season first,, would be a nightmare keeping them apart. I think the main way the personality changes is to make them less aggressive as i have heard of people getting them done for this purpose,,, but saying that others say it dont make any difference to their personality,,,maybe it just coincides with their age and the different phases they go through ,,(yes just like kids)
    and suzy,, our Sheila is the same as far as food is concerned,, i have had to tell hubs to stop just feeding her treats every time she looks at him she would live on them rather than eat her food,,, she actually dont eat a lot for a staffie

FOC THREAD PART1
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
    Martin Luther King Jr.

Local Date
    03-28-2020
    Local Time

Vets just called, operation went well but Alfie really upset I could hear him crying in the background

I was collecting him at 4 after Poppys appointment but he is so upset we can collect him at 1, now hopefully Jim will answer his bloody phone

Local Date
    03-28-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Vets just called, operation went well but Alfie really upset I could hear him crying in the background

I was collecting him at 4 after Poppys appointment but he is so upset we can collect him at 1, now hopefully Jim will answer his bloody phone
    aww bless him(alfie i mean not jim) what kind of dog is poppy suzy?

FOC THREAD PART1
    Martin Luther King Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast