Thread: The False Prophet: who and why

Local Date
    07-19-2019
    Local Time
    05:51 PM

Re: The False Prophet: who and why

Quote Originally Posted by BibleProphecy View Post
    As I see it, the false prophet is not yet upon the world scene

He will ascend out from the bottomless pit (hell) after the Fifth Trumpet, the First WOE (Re.9:1-2, 12), after the bottomless pit has been opened.

Trumpet events follow Seal events followed by Plague events.

We have not yet concluded Seal events.

Patricia © Bible Prophecy on the Web

The Scriptures that were referenced above by?. tell us of the coming antichrist in the tribulation period and will be revealed or come on the scene only when the first seal is broken by Christ in Revelation Six. The Church Age is still in full swing and functioning as scripture tells us, as the Church Age is still in full swing we are only in Revelation Four, when Scripture is fulfilled as to the Church Age then the tribulation period will commence and the false prophet and the beast and the antichrist will come on the scene as stated in Revelation Six and only then will the Seals begin and then the Trumpets and then the Vials of plagues.

Local Date
    07-19-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    What number trumpet are we on now?? Just so i know how long i've got.
    Thankyou
    The Scriptures referenced above by ?, tell us of the coming antichrist in the tribulation period and will be revealed or come on the scene only when the first seal is broken by Christ in Revelation Six. The Church Age is still in full swing and functioning as scripture tells us, as the Church Age is still in full swing we are only in Revelation Four, when Scripture is fulfilled as to the Church Age then the tribulation period will commence and the false prophet and the beast and the antichrist will come on the scene in Revelation Six then and only then will the Seals, Trumpets, and vials of plagues be used in the tribulation period.

Local Date
    07-19-2019
    Local Time
    07:51 PM

Well your false prophet better get in line cause he is what the 1000th person in a long list of them everyone from Obama to the RC has been considered the false prophet who's next Mickey Mouse?

Local Date
    07-19-2019
    Local Time
    08:51 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Clown Antics View Post
    Well your false prophet better get in line cause he is what the 1000th person in a long list of them everyone from Obama to the RC has been considered the false prophet who's next Mickey Mouse?
    The Stay Puff Marshmallow man.

Local Date
    07-19-2019
    Local Time
    07:51 PM

He's the most likely candidate since he's so intimidating...........

Local Date
    07-19-2019
    Local Time
    06:51 PM

A false prophet is one who makes false prophecies.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    07-19-2019
    Local Time

We're loaded with false profit.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    07-19-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by yaaarrrgg View Post
    A false prophet is one who makes false prophecies.
    Hmm MSNBC and FOX news come to mind.

Local Date
    07-19-2019
    Local Time

I need to let you know that the cheaper gas price is another attempt to keep people pacified into a false sense of security. The Truth is , and the People aren't ever told the Truth in these Times, Our "leaders" taped our strategic Gas reserves. This was not advertised for some reason, they will burn the whole reserve I it keeps the People in the Dark. I am also distressed that there are secret plans to take away our Internet " so we can be safe from the Terrorist's". This is all lies and Deception.

I also need to say that the people in the Oil countries are less free than us, and they most definitely don't intend me or you any harm. These lies and deceptions are Satan's work , to keep people Blinded and Deceived buy Hate and Fear. This is bad, please don't hate people over there, I have made the most beautiful and living friends from many nations over the last few months. Please keep only love in your Heart. See through these evil deceptions. We are one Race, The Human Race.

Now I have some real Prophet Stuff to share, but I'm not sure If it is the time. I am not a catholic, but as of late I have been studying the Bible, listening to what other catholics know, because I have been changed and enlightened to the Truth. I have God, I love Jesus Christ, I thank them often, and I have never had a prayer unanswered. I don't ask for help unless it's a Life and Death situation, When i prey, i ask what It is that i can do for my lord. The only thing I ask without concern of being too needy, is that my soul be relieved of negative energy, my anger, and my hate, and My Fear. I barely have a trace of NEGATIVITY IN MY SOUL THESE DAYS.

I think Pope Benedict is the Greatest. I read and reread revelations over and over, as I discovered just a few weeks ago that some of the visions I had were VERY similar to revelations, This freaked me out. what I am trying to learn is, are there modern Day Prophets? Can I be One? Because I had an experience five months ago, that I am still trying to sort out. I am doing things and I had some Great knowledge and hope planted into my head. I have endless work, I quit a good job so I can learn and act on what I have been blessed with. That's all for now, I will read all your blogs, to get insight and clear up what is Truth and what Satan has replaced with Deception. There's some Super Big Things going on in the world today, and Time is not for wasting. Can't wait to see how people here react to my Messages. May the Smile of God Bless all the Children. God is Here With Us. Jesus Christ seems like He Is almost in arms Reach. I Love You Jesus. I must go. Peace Friend.

Local Date
    07-20-2019
    Local Time
    02:51 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    this world is solid full of false prophets millions and millions of them , about every man on your TV saying come to Jesus dont know Jesus .

The real church gets its power scattered in the end of this age , its a sign of the end coming the scattering of the power of the holy people.

Yes there will be real prophets in the future REv 11 clearly tells us this , the trouble the earth is so decieved by false prophets the real prophets will ne hated by all men and will be much celabration as they are put to death.

When Jesus returns he will have 2 men burnt up , one is known as the beast who is a world leader most likely the leader of a end time united europe . The other known as the false prophet I figure is the last Pope . All popes are not from God ,but the end time ones looks like he will have great power and will do great miricles to decieve the whole earth . The false prophet helps this end time leader come to power , the guy will be worse then hitler .

The last kindom to rule the earth will be 10 families of the earth giving power to one man . In daniels vission its Iron mixed with Clay . Iron equals strong peoples . the clay that holds them together = False religion . 10 catholic nations will form the beast . The last pope should have power .

The real prophets will be much hated and dispised ..............THE WHOLE WORLD IS THAT DECIEVED !

As it was in Noahs day , so shall it be . in noahs day only one had it right. Its going to be a small number not decieved .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast