Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: puppy HELP!

  1. #11
    Senior Member Odie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    25,118
    Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time
    09:08 AM

    Re: puppy HELP!

    Quote Originally Posted by minks View Post
    Check puppies food? You may have to move to a higher quality, the more filler in dog food the more poops. Next suggestion would be a visit to the vet, that seems like too much poop.
    your right about puppies food!

    and that visit to the vets!

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7
    Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time
    06:08 AM

    Wink Re: puppy HELP!

    nope puppy is already eating highest qaulity organic food....and the vet will be the next stop. Good new though I am doing the crate thing 2 days now and he has done very well. Poops twice in the AM and once in the evening...OUTSIDE. Getting on a schedule is what he needed I think. Thanks for all your help and advice. I will keep you all posted!

    Carrie

  3. #13
    Senior Member southern yankee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Butte La Rose, La.
    Posts
    3,999
    Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time
    06:08 AM

    Re: puppy HELP!

    Quote Originally Posted by spldrttn1 View Post
    nope puppy is already eating highest qaulity organic food....and the vet will be the next stop. Good new though I am doing the crate thing 2 days now and he has done very well. Poops twice in the AM and once in the evening...OUTSIDE. Getting on a schedule is what he needed I think. Thanks for all your help and advice. I will keep you all posted!

    Carrie
    if it is possble can you post a pic??

  4. #14
    Senior Member Odie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    25,118
    Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time
    09:08 AM

    Re: puppy HELP!

    Quote Originally Posted by spldrttn1 View Post
    nope puppy is already eating highest qaulity organic food....and the vet will be the next stop. Good new though I am doing the crate thing 2 days now and he has done very well. Poops twice in the AM and once in the evening...OUTSIDE. Getting on a schedule is what he needed I think. Thanks for all your help and advice. I will keep you all posted!

    Carrie
    did you try the puppy pads.

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7
    Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time
    06:08 AM

    Re: puppy HELP!

    I will try to post a pic...and I do not like the puppy pads or newspaper, just teaches them to go in doors. Never used them never will!

  6. #16
    Senior Member Carolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    10,596
    Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time
    03:08 PM

    Re: puppy HELP!

    Quote Originally Posted by spldrttn1 View Post
    I will try to post a pic...and I do not like the puppy pads or newspaper, just teaches them to go in doors. Never used them never will!
    Rubbish of course it dont and I should know fgs having so many dogs.
    Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Odie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    25,118
    Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time
    09:08 AM

    Re: puppy HELP!

    Quote Originally Posted by spldrttn1 View Post
    I will try to post a pic...and I do not like the puppy pads or newspaper, just teaches them to go in doors. Never used them never will!
    it does teach them, that is what everyone does!

    its how your first train a new puppy, yes they are going to go indoors for awhile, they don`t come trained like cats.

    its rubbish to growl at them!

  8. #18
    Senior Member Carolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    10,596
    Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time
    03:08 PM

    Re: puppy HELP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    it does teach them, that is what everyone does!

    its how your first train a new puppy, yes they are going to go indoors for awhile, they don`t come trained like cats.

    its rubbish to growl at them!
    Agree with every word Odie.
    Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7
    Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time
    06:08 AM

    Re: puppy HELP!

    well that's what i do and it has worked for me. What works for some does not work for most...He is getting better and 2 days already knock on wood no boo-boo's.

  10. #20
    superstar minks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    26,259
    Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time
    08:08 AM

    Re: puppy HELP!

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by spldrttn1 View Post
    well that's what i do and it has worked for me. What works for some does not work for most...He is getting better and 2 days already knock on wood no boo-boo's.

    Alright yay there is progress so happy to hear that and glad puppers did not have to go to the vet.
    Dogs are funny I have 2 oldest has always gone outside unless ill. Brought home number 2 as a pup and that beggar still uses a pad I give up hehehehe
    �You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�
    ― Mae West

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Poor puppy...
    By shelbell in forum Pets & Animals
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 11:47 PM
  2. My puppy
    By magenta flame in forum Pets & Animals
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 03:05 PM
  3. Puppy help!
    By LilacDragon in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 08:20 AM
  4. Help......Puppy talk
    By nvalleyvee in forum The Pets In Our Lives
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 07:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts