Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Banned
    Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time
    04:24 AM

re: Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Quote Originally Posted by Daniyal View Post
    I Overstand But You Do Have A Open Mind , And You Will Check It Out For Yourself
    And You Links Are On Point Like Always . I Have Play These Games With spot Before , It Gets Childlish After A While You Know . It's Like He Get Off With These Silly Word Game . I Read Other's Post Where People Have Also Told About His Little Tricks
    I have studied much about the Ancient egyptians and my main interest is in their embalming techniques and i have a fascination with Royal burial. They were certainly an extremely intelligent race even in their own time. Their intelligence puts them above the crude cave drawings of previous ancestors. I am puzzling as to what they were drawing given their intelligence.

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time
    05:24 AM

The Ancient Egyptians were indeed an amazing race of people that created a magnificent civilization, whose handiwork can still be seen today, nearly 5000 years later. There are indeed also many mysterious aspects of Egyptian life and culture of which we know little now, and I am sure they had many books of knowledge and things from that time that would be wonderful to have, but are lost to us now unfortunately. But I don't think these people had modern technology, nor that they were given it by some race of people from the sky.
    "We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.

Banned
    Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Galbally View Post
    The Ancient Egyptians were indeed an amazing race of people that created a magnificent civilization, whose handiwork can still be seen today, nearly 5000 years later. There are indeed also many mysterious aspects of Egyptian life and culture of which we know little now, and I am sure they had many books of knowledge and things from that time that would be wonderful to have, but are lost to us now unfortunately. But I don't think these people had modern technology, nor that they were given it by some race of people from the sky.
    That's always been the fascination to me.....the mysterious aspects. Just their embalming techniques alone were way way ahead of thier time. If scientists can advance in DNA technique, alot more of the Royal lines could be identified but i'm drifting............. When you say 'modern technology' you are talking present technology. They could have had technology but what we would now consider to be crude efforts. The Balsa plane that was found, ok, it might not have got full scale and carried men but who's to say that was not made as a toy and that they had the idea of a plane?

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time
    09:24 PM

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Go back and see what I called him a liar about, it has nothing to do with helicopters, it's to do with copy/pasting anonymous text.

Unless your blind I Added M,Z.Y. Name At The Bottom Of The Post You Have Problem With Things That Doesn't / Agree With Your Ego , Meaning If It's Not From One Of Your So-called Link's Etc . Then It Must Be Wrong . It Up To You Try To Prove What I Post Is Wrong . I Stand By What Post Rather If I Got It From M.Z.Y . Or From Reading Book / Research / Other Resources . You Will Never Be Able To Disprove What I Post , Because Your To Scare To Step Of Of You Safe Zone . Not To Bring ( Miss O ) Into This But She Found A Link To Back Up What I Post So That Conformation , Trying To Lay Wait For Me To Make A Mistake You Be Waiting Forever . Trying PICK My Post Apart With Your Weak Word Game Not Going To Get It , Because I Don't Just Throw Anything Together And It's Make One Think . Something Your Not Use To Doing
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...

Banned
    Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

Unless your blind I Added M,Z.Y. Name At The Bottom Of The Post You Have Problem With Things That Doesn't / Agree With Your Ego , Meaning If It's Not From One Of Your So-called Link's Etc . Then It Must Be Wrong . It Up To You Try To Prove What I Post Is Wrong . I Stand By What Post Rather If I Got It From M.Z.Y . Or From Reading Book / Research / Other Resources . You Will Never Be Able To Disprove What I Post , Because Your To Scare To Step Of Of You Safe Zone . Not To Bring ( Miss O ) Into This But She Found A Link To Back Up What I Post So That Conformation , Trying To Lay Wait For Me To Make A Mistake You Be Waiting Forever . Trying PICK My Post Apart With Your Weak Word Game Not Going To Get It , Because I Don't Just Throw Anything Together And It's Make One Think . Something Your Not Use To Doing
    I did find find a link to back you up and i have to say that from everything you have posted, I have always managed to find a link to back it if i've wanted to. Anyone could find the links i find, I don't have special priviges on the net.

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I have studied much about the Ancient egyptians and my main interest is in their embalming techniques and i have a fascination with Royal burial. They were certainly an extremely intelligent race even in their own time. Their intelligence puts them above the crude cave drawings of previous ancestors. I am puzzling as to what they were drawing given their intelligence.

I Told You Were Deep . I Can Tell When A Person Does Their Homework

I'll Give You The Infor On The Embalming And You Can Research It And Compare It Ok kkkkkkk , I'm Home And I'm Doing Two Things At One Time LOLOLOLOL
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...

Banned
    Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

I Told You Were Deep . I Can Tell When A Person Does Their Homework

I'll Give You The Infor On The Embalming And You Can Research It And Compare It Ok kkkkkkk , I'm Home And I'm Doing Two Things At One Time LOLOLOLOL
    That would be great Danny and i'd be very interested in anything you can get on the embalming. I have a fabulous Egyptian artifact here that will be put back in the next few days now the work is nearly finished. I'll post a pic of it, you'll love it.
    I'm off to bed now so i'll catch you later. have a great day

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I did find find a link to back you up and i have to say that from everything you have posted, I have always managed to find a link to back it if i've wanted to. Anyone could find the links i find, I don't have special priviges on the net.

No I'm saying you do your homework that all . And I Also no they're links to tell people what that what to hear / read . But most of them have a little truth and a little water added , That why I Rarely Use Them . Overstand something Their Are 1000's upon 1000's of links with socalled Egiptian Knowldge 98% of them are joke .

Jester2

Fiction.

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

Ques: Were The Egyptians The Only People To Build Pyramids?

Register to remove this ad.
    Ans: No, The Egyptians Were Not The Only To Build Pyramids. The Sumerians, Who Are The
    Ancestors Of The Ancient Egy,<tians, Were The First People Under The Guidance Of The
    Anunnaqi. The Sumerians Built A Replica Of The Pyramids In A Mound Type Called A
    Ziggurat, Meaning "The Highest Summit, Or Pinnacle" Which Consisted Of Built Layers That
    Gradually Grew Smaller Towards The Top, Giving It A Step Pyramid Resemblance. This Is The
    Same Technique That Was Used By Imhotep To Build The Step Pyramid At Saqqara; And
    Even Today, The Architects Of The Empire State Building And The Sears Tower Used The Step
    Like Recessions, In The Disguise Of These Edifices Called Setbacks. The Ziggurat Were
    Developed By Sumerian Architects, And Became The Main Form Of Ancient Mesopotamian
    Architecture. The Sumerian Style Of Building Has Influenced Many Civilizations That Came
    After It, Namely: The Babylonians, Chaldeans, Egyptians, Aztecs And Mayans

Pyramids Of South America .

The Pyramids In Central And South America Were Built By The Olmec, Maya, Toltec, Inca,
    Zapotec And Other Early American People. Let Me Make It Clear, Before I Go Any Further,
    The Stone Pyramids In South America Are Thousands Of Years Older Than What "Scientist" Are
    Saying. The Fact Is, These Stone Pyramids Were Dated By A European "Scientist" That Never
    Actually Visited The Site. These Modern "Archeologist" Have No Kind Of Instruments, Or
    Formulas To Date Solid Stone, So Their Dates For These Pyramids, The Stone Olmec Colossal
    Heads, Or Even Any Stone Fossil Are Not Accurate. Take For Example, The Pyramid Temple
    Of Tikal, Guatemala, Dedicated To The Olmec Jaguar Deity. It Was Dated 600 B.C, And Said
    To Be Built By The Mayan, However The Mayan Revered Quetzalcoatl, Not The Jaguar, Who
    Was A Deity To Their Ancestors The Olmec, Thousands And Thousands Of Years Before The
    Mayans Came On The Scene. Take Note That Most Of The Dates Given By Archeologist Are
    Always Said To Be "Roughly Around", Meaning, They Are Not Sure, And Therefore Can Not Be
    Taken As Facts.

Pyramids Of The World
    Many People Are Ignorant To The Fact, That There Are Many Different Pyramids Throughout
    The World. We Will Give You A Look At These Pyramids And The History Behind These
    Pyramids In Detail. You Will Be Amazed And Surprised At The Location Of These Findings.
    Egyptians Are Portrayed And Always Thought To Be The Only Builders Of The Pyramids,
    However This Is Not True, Pyramids Can Be Located All Around The World, Proving That The
    Anunnaqi/Eloheem's Influence Reached Every Part Of This Planet. You Will Find In Every
    Culture, The People Will Say They Originated With "Star People" Extraterrestrials, "Sons Of
    Heaven" Or As In The Bible "Sons Of God". Some Countries Which Have Pyramidal Structures
    Are Mexico, Sudan, South America, Rome, Cyprus, Ethiopia, Italy, Western Asia, India, China,
    North America, Japan And Pakistan And With Each Comes A "Mythological" History Of These
    Supernatural Beings.

By M.Z.York

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast