10:22 PM

Muslim fanatics in new outrage

Local Date
    01-28-2020
    Local Time
    03:22 PM

Re: Muslim fanatics in new outrage

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Once upon a time and far, far away on a military unit we decided we didn’t want to be part of the problem so we would not transfer anyone because we wanted to get rid of them. It was very difficult to face the problems head on but we did.

We cannot keep sending these terror merchants to someone else to deal with. You should have a Gitmo to send him to so his voice and influence can be silenced.
    Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.

Local Date
    01-28-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    from the article
    During yesterday’s meeting Bakri attacked British soldiers, saying: “Those who return as a ‘hero’ are killers and murderers in the eyes of Muslims around the world.

“Soldiers are flying all the way to Afghanistan to commit atrocities and killing and murders, regardless if they are men, women or children.

“Whenever you try to speak about it you are told to shut up and go back to your own country.

“The moment you start arresting us because we are Muslim you are digging a hole and it is going to be a big hole. Be careful, you are attacking our brothers and sisters.”

Bakri’s rant was broadcast on loudspeakers to ringleaders of the shameful protest at the welcome home march in Luton for the 2nd Battalion Royal Anglian Regiment.

The extremists, including Bakri’s right-hand man Anjem Choudary, who wants Britain to be governed by Sharia law, urged Muslims to continue to insult British soldiers and attack “evil” democracy – no matter what the consequences.

At the meeting, Bakri spurred on Ishtiaq Alamgir, who spearheaded the hate-filled demonstration, to compare British soldiers serving in Iraq and Afghanistan with the terrorists who carried out the 7/7 and 9/11 atrocities.

Alamgir, 29, said: “People say the soldiers were just doing their job, but the same could be said of the 7/7 attacks because they were following the orders of Sheikh Osama Bin Laden. We will continue regardless of how many people get upset or offended. The truth must prevail.
    Make up your mind. You either think people should be allowed to say what they like including instigating protests against our troops and calling for sharia law in england or you don't.

posted by clint
    We cannot keep sending these terror merchants to someone else to deal with. You should have a Gitmo to send him to so his voice and influence can be silenced.
    The UK is not a police state. It was us that first introduced habeas corpus to curb the power of the state. If you want to live in a country where the govt can just arrest people without trial that's your look out.

Local Date
    01-28-2020
    Local Time

The man's earned the right after what's been done to him.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    01-28-2020
    Local Time

You have to question motives. If, as you imply, he has been tortured or whatever, why would he still fight to stay here? Most people would take the opportunity to get the hell out of dodge if you ask me. So if he was treated so badly, why fight leaving? Personally, I dont appreciate taxes I pay, going to support some bast*** who hates my guts.
    ~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~

Local Date
    01-28-2020
    Local Time
    11:22 PM

What is the point of sending solders to fight for freedom somewhere else while the politicians sit back and let others destroy the country from within?

Round them up and throw them out so they can go join 'their brothers'.

Local Date
    01-29-2020
    Local Time
    07:52 AM

If the Express hadn't reported this I wouldn't feel offended at Bakri's remarks. So the Express should be censored from reporting remarks that offend and upset me. If I wanted to hear Bakri I'd go out of my way to do so, but putting in a regular newspaper like this is just distressing, so the papers have to be censored, because I don't like reading this stuff.

Local Date
    01-28-2020
    Local Time
    11:22 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royd Fissure View Post
    If the Express hadn't reported this I wouldn't feel offended at Bakri's remarks. So the Express should be censored from reporting remarks that offend and upset me. If I wanted to hear Bakri I'd go out of my way to do so, but putting in a regular newspaper like this is just distressing, so the papers have to be censored, because I don't like reading this stuff.
    I hope this post is meant to be humour of some kind, it would be tragic if you were actually as dense as your words.

+ Reply to Thread