+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Living without God.

Local Date
    03-29-2020
    Local Time
    08:30 AM

Living without God.

One thing I understand with no doubts in my mind, is living without God. Its kind of weird, I have believed in God all of my life, yet I have never met him, he has never spoken to me, and I do not have his Spirit. A strange existence, living without God. It shows you how barren you are.

This world is without God, which is why it is barren.

Living without God, having no personal relationship with him, is like being on Ice. Your frozen out, must be outside, or shut up in disobedience. Like being locked in a box. You wonder if you will ever truly get to know him.

But I want to go into what it is like, to live without God.

Peace.

Local Date
    03-29-2020
    Local Time

Re: Living without God.

In John 6:44, Jesus taught that no one can come to him on their own, that you only can be " Called", or chosen, if the Father God himself " Draws you", or annoints your mind to be in tune with him. Although the world is teaching that you can " Come to Jesus freely on your own", Jesus didNOT teach that. If you go by the bible, you can " Know if you are called", conversely you can " Know that you are not."

I can see , through Gods word, very plainly, that I am not called of God, I hold no fruits of his Spirit. Thats a sure fire way to know that you are living without God. Now, living without God, does NOT mean that God is not substaining your life, because he is. But the most serious lesson I have ever learned about myself, is that God has not chosen me to be in his church. Has not drawn me. Oh how valuble this has been, learning to be for real, and not live out my life in illusion.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

Local Date
    03-29-2020
    Local Time

When people teach or believe out of illusion, you may as well consider that worthless. If I present myself as being one thing, when really I am another thing, then whatever I say is really meaningless. I am a hippocrite, and living in illusion. Much of presentday religion has been built on this very primise, people claiming to be one thing, annointed of God, when really they are somethingelse. This renders their teachings AND beliefs meaningless. Because the roots are lies.

I don't want my roots to be lies, I would rather live without God, than to lie and claim that he has annointed me, when really he has not.

This is what is really wrong with modernday believers, churchs and groups. They can't be for real with themselves. Their minds, their beliefs are strong, but they " Themselves" are really their own potters, molding their own clay, not God.

And this is a very powerful illusion, which started in Eden.

Eden, the orgin of " Spiritual Selfishness".

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

Local Date
    03-29-2020
    Local Time
    04:30 PM

I live without god and I get along just fine.

Local Date
    03-29-2020
    Local Time

God controls all things, even those things that do not believe in him. Thats just something that we can't get around, no matter how our minds deceive us. I would like to one day Know God, I think hes quite something, I only wish I understood him.

Why is the world seemingly locked in confusion and anger, well its because of God. Romans 11:32;" For it was God himself who has locked humans into their behavior, only that he can later show them mercy, all of them."

Astoundedly, it is God himself who forces us to live without him. Just as it was God who allowed satan to just wipe out Adam and Eve. The devil deceived Eve in mere seconds, it was no contest at all. In just 6 verses of the bible, ( Gen.3:1-6), Eve was totally deceived by a demon who used " The Truth", and HER desire to be Like God", against her. The demon never lied to her, he just USED her DESIRE to be " Like God", having Gods knowledge of good and evil.

Believers , to this day, are just like Eve, being deceived by the truth, and greedy for the knowledge of God. And the devil has not changed his stradegy, because it still works good; Appeal to the believers personal greed to be just like God, and to know the things of God.

Because certain people just cannot accept living without God, even if they must live in the false illusion that they have God with them.

And I want to touch on that.

Peace.

Local Date
    03-30-2020
    Local Time
    04:30 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
    One thing I understand with no doubts in my mind, is living without God. Its kind of weird, I have believed in God all of my life, yet I have never met him, he has never spoken to me, and I do not have his Spirit. A strange existence, living without God. It shows you how barren you are.

This world is without God, which is why it is barren.

Living without God, having no personal relationship with him, is like being on Ice. Your frozen out, must be outside, or shut up in disobedience. Like being locked in a box. You wonder if you will ever truly get to know him.

But I want to go into what it is like, to live without God.

Peace.
    There is no way that you can know what it is like to not believe in a god or gods Mickiel, you can only guess, and that is particularly true if you have believed in a god all of your life. There are many on this planet without belief in god that function very well, create no problems, and contribute to society.

Local Date
    03-29-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    There is no way that you can know what it is like to not believe in a god or gods Mickiel, you can only guess, and that is particularly true if you have believed in a god all of your life. There are many on this planet without belief in god that function very well, create no problems, and contribute to society.

I don't even need to quess what it is like not to believe in God, I have already heard from many who do not, their experience, is enough for me to understand, all I need to understand about it. This subject is about being without God, yet still believing in him. Its about the experience of believing, but being cut off from God, by God himself.

This is my experience.

Peace.

Local Date
    03-30-2020
    Local Time
    04:30 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
    I don't even need to quess what it is like not to believe in God, I have already heard from many who do not, their experience, is enough for me to understand, all I need to understand about it. This subject is about being without God, yet still believing in him. Its about the experience of believing, but being cut off from God, by God himself.

This is my experience.

Peace.
    OK-------I think I am following what you are saying, correct me if I am wrong. You feel barren, are living a strange existence like being on ice, due to the fact that you believe, but feel cut off from god. Is that correct? If so, let me ask, are you happy day to day for the most part or does this being cut off make you unhappy and miserable?

Local Date
    03-29-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    OK-------I think I am following what you are saying, correct me if I am wrong. You feel barren, are living a strange existence like being on ice, due to the fact that you believe, but feel cut off from god. Is that correct? If so, let me ask, are you happy day to day for the most part or does this being cut off make you unhappy and miserable?

Well yes, you have it right, this is exactly how I feel. And I am up and down, mostly happy, but at times not so happy. Most things are okay, some things not. But even my happiness is not pure, not full and running over. Its like being in a type of " Coma", knowing a little about God, but not living and experiencing the Life of a Spirit filled person, AS DESCRIBED in the bible, NOT defined by those who claim to have Gods Spirit now. Trapped in an existence, happy to be alive, but not able to give myself the gifts in the bible, and not able to convince God to release me.

Living without God, being on Ice. Oh God provides all my " Physical Needs", and he knows I am grateful of that, but he also knows I want, and NEED his Spirit to live in me. Oh if I had that, EVERYTHING would change, because I believe his Spirit to be Super Powerful.

That Power would do wonders in a human.

Peace.

Local Date
    03-30-2020
    Local Time
    02:30 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    Everyones experience with "God"is different and to judge it by the Churches we have today is perhaps not the best way to measure your experience or expectation. The fact that you believe in peace which is a fruit of the "spirit"is a sign that you are in God, but then again it really depends on our understanding of what GOD is.You are a seeker and as it says "Seek and you will find"perhaps in letting go of pre conceived ideas is the beginning of findind real truth and that you really do have the spirit within.It's not always as we think and as Christ says" I give but not as the world gives".I had to free myself from the bondage of religious conditioning and found freedom and found what God was and was not!Peace is a great place to be!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast