Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: can u help me?

Local Date
    07-23-2019
    Local Time
    10:00 AM

Re: can u help me?

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Just as if we would divert some-one's thread ?????
    If the OP was sincere..........no.
    Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.

Banned
    Local Date
    07-23-2019
    Local Time
    09:00 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Carolly View Post
    If the OP was sincere..........no
    There's been alot of them lately hasn't there? Who are they??

Local Date
    07-23-2019
    Local Time
    10:00 PM

Just a thought for Carolly and Oscar-----------Why don't you guys just email each other with your drivel?

Local Date
    07-23-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Just a thought for Carolly and Oscar-----------Why don't you guys just email each other with your drivel?
    More fun on a thread when the OP is obviously taking the pee as 2 can play at that game.....when in Rome they call it Lon......see post 21 ...But if you want serious I can do that also when I need to
    Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.

Local Date
    07-23-2019
    Local Time

More fun on a thread when the OP is obviously taking the pee as 2 can play at that game.....when in Rome they call it Lon......see post 21 ...But if you want serious I can do that also when I need to
    It still leaves a bad taste in the mouth and some of us actually want to talk to the guy. You're not adding value, either of you.

Quote Originally Posted by thehcmgorg
    its ok..can any one know best health care program? any body take it so give review...
    What bothers us is firstly your unwillingness to respond to questions - you're a write-only poster - and secondly your obvious involvement in the topic (simply from your username). If you'd just explain your background and reason for your enquiry everyone would be happier. I, for one, am fascinated at why someone would spend their life on the internet behaving so inanely but that goes for what Carolly and oscar have posted here too.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    07-23-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    It still leaves a bad taste in the mouth and some of us actually want to talk to the guy. You're not adding value, either of you.
    Well guess your right Spot..... people indeed say things at times what leaves a bad taste in our mouths.

Local Date
    07-23-2019
    Local Time

Well guess your right Spot..... people indeed say things at times what leaves a bad taste in our mouths.
    I suspect his first language isn't English, for one thing.

Come on, if you think your behaviour in the thread's defensible then defend it, don't pussyfoot around what I wrote. I've had threads deliberately wrecked in the past and I'll tell you, it doesn't leave anyone who'd been building it with a good impression of the posters involved.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    07-23-2019
    Local Time

I suspect his first language isn't English, for one thing.

Come on, if you think your behaviour in the thread's defensible then defend it, don't pussyfoot around what I wrote. I've had threads deliberately wrecked in the past and I'll tell you, it doesn't leave anyone who'd been building it with a good impression of the posters involved.
    No Spot sorry but im not on trial here and I refuse to be drawn into your Web.

Local Date
    07-23-2019
    Local Time

No Spot sorry but im not on trial here and I refuse to be drawn into your Web.
    Then clean the thread up and leave it as you found it, please.

Local Date
    07-23-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Then clean the thread up and leave it as you found it, please.
    Shall I keep this part here ...you calling the Poster a liar?

Why?
    I don't, actually, believe you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast