Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: You are getting fatter..........................

Local Date
    01-21-2020
    Local Time
    04:27 AM

Angry You are getting fatter..........................

Salam................
    Fat...fat...fat.....fat........

the word became scary , its like telling someOne, u r retart , people started to feel shame of their weight, that created "fat phobia" , its almost a disease , girls suffer from, why that fear of weight appeared, sure I'm not talking about those..

Well those really need to stop and rethink about where they r going ....but Im talking about those,

Who are not fat medically , but they r fathead, they never stop thinking "OMG Im getting fatI'm a Truck

"

I dont know really , what get us fat,,,, What we eat ,,, or what we fear...??

I think many people who get fat are people suffering fat Phobia..and not the food getting them fat ,

And by the way , I was 65 Kg , but my fiance is fulffy, and I wanted to change for her , I gained 20 Kg and became body building for her , and now I hate skinnys ,kidding , but I think being bigger was the best I had, many people told me that, its cuter for me,than being Skinny..........

Anyways mY Questions ,

Do you keep watching your weight feeling .............??

Do You love fat girls / and for girls , do you love fat boys.....??

For fats , do you wanna loss weight for medical reasons , or looking reasons........??

Sure You heard about girls dieing while having surgurys to loss weight, so what may kill us , our fatness or our Fear.............??

for fats, do You hate being called fat, even if who say it, doesnt have any bad intetations.............??

For fats,if you answered the last Question by Yes, then sorry for saying fat
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Local Date
    01-21-2020
    Local Time

Re: You are getting fatter..........................

they should all be must slims too

Local Date
    01-21-2020
    Local Time

Thumbs down Re: You are getting fatter..........................

Quote Originally Posted by farmer giles View Post
    they should all be must slims too
    I disagree
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Banned
    Local Date
    01-21-2020
    Local Time
    12:27 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Abram Is Muslim View Post
    Salam................

the word became scary , its like telling someOne, u r retart , people started to feel shame of their weight, that created "fat phobia" , its almost a disease , girls suffer from, why that fear of weight appeared, sure I'm not talking about those..

Well those really need to stop and rethink about where they r going ....but Im talking about those,

Who are not fat medically , but they r fathead, they never stop thinking "OMG Im getting fatI'm a Truck

"

I dont know really , what get us fat,,,, What we eat ,,, or what we fear...??

I think many people who get fat are people suffering fat Phobia..and not the food getting them fat ,

And by the way , I was 65 Kg , but my fiance is fulffy, and I wanted to change for her , I gained 20 Kg and became body building for her , and now I hate skinnys ,kidding , but I think being bigger was the best I had, many people told me that, its cuter for me,than being Skinny..........

Anyways mY Questions ,

For fats , do you wanna loss weight for medical reasons , or looking reasons........??

Sure You heard about girls dieing while having surgurys to loss weight, so what may kill us , our fatness or our Fear.............??

for fats, do You hate being called fat, even if who say it, doesnt have any bad intetations.............??

Is it just me who find this post offensive? What does it matter how large people are? It's the personality that counts.

Local Date
    01-21-2020
    Local Time
    08:27 AM

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Is it just me who find this post offensive? What does it matter how large people are? It's the personality that counts.
    I also found it offensive. What was the objective of putting this subject on a thread?

Banned
    Local Date
    01-21-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by qsducks View Post
    I also found it offensive. What was the objective of putting this subject on a thread?
    Exactly....... makes you wonder eh?

Local Date
    01-21-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Abram Is Muslim View Post
    Salam................

<Snip>

Anyways mY Questions ,

Firstly, welcome to the Garden and thank you for trying to answer questions about your belief.

In response to your questions :-

Yes, I watch my weight because, if I did not, it would increase by a pound or two every month. I enjoy my food too much and do not do enough exercise.

For preference I prefer ladies not to be too big but, always, the who is more important that the what.

I keep my weight within the normal range for BMI, not only for personal comfort but also for health reasons.

If a person is accepted for surgery to bring about weight loss then their health is definitely at risk. Yes, it has happened that complications set in and the patient dies but the doctors will not operate unless the risk of not doing so outweighs the risk of the operation.

The only person to say I was fat was my wife - and that was after I'd lost the extra half stone that crept up whilst I was not watching. No, I did not like it but it had been the truth.

Weight is becoming a national obsession purely because the number of obese, clinically obese and morbidly obese (the three medical classes measuring how fat people are) people is climbing rapidly and the health of the country is suffering.

Local Date
    01-21-2020
    Local Time
    08:27 AM

Exactly....... makes you wonder eh?
    So what if someone is fat...I don't care...it's whats in their hearts that I care about.

Local Date
    01-21-2020
    Local Time

What is offensive about it? A set of reasonable questions by a person trying to find out about our culture - with a correspondingly different set of cultural references underlying them.

Local Date
    01-21-2020
    Local Time
    07:27 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    I'm fat by jabba standards and it doesn't bother me.

I am unhealthy by MY standards and that bugs the heck out of me.

I have never and would never hesitate to be naked in front of a man... men simply appreciate what you have to offer..

I don't walk around the locker room naked like some of the ladies do... women take notes and share them with friends later..

It is insecurity that makes folks obsess about their body or makeup or hair. And that insecurity is not created by what the culture is saying to us, but rather by what we choose to believe of what they say.
    I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.
    Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast