Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Muhamed...The lost prophet in the Bible....!!!!

Local Date
    07-20-2019
    Local Time
    05:30 AM

Muhamed...The lost prophet in the Bible....!!!!

In that thread, I would love to show a hidden facts ,many dont know about the Last prophet in (the Holy Book)....

Lets see how everything start from Abram,,,

Genesis 12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

After the prophet Abram slept with his maid ,giving to him,by his wife Sarah, she got him Ishmael, and when Ishmael becamse 13 years old, Abram's first wife,Sarah, gave birth to his second son Isaiac,after that Sarah started feeling jealous from Ager,the second wife,the maid, and wanted Abram to leave her, God asked Abram to make themaway from each others, and asked him to take Ager away in a place called Paran.

Genesis 21:17 And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is. 18 Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation. 19 And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink. 20 And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer. 21 And he dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: and his mother took him a wife out of the land of Egypt.

But what is Paran...........??

Strong's Hebrew: 6290. Pa'ran (paw-rawn')

6290. Pa'ran (paw-rawn')
    From pa'ar; ornamental; Paran, a desert of Arabia -- Paran.
    see HEBREW pa'ar

many Christians and Jews do their best to twist the facts and say that Paran is in Sinia , but with no evidence.

And the Bible says:

Genesis 25:16 These are the sons of Ishmael, and these are their names, by their towns, and by their castles; twelve princes according to their nations. 17 And these are the years of the life of Ishmael, an hundred and thirty and seven years: and he gave up the ghost and died; and was gathered unto his people. 18 And they dwelt from Havilah unto Shur, that is before Egypt, as thou goest toward Assyria: and he died in the presence of all his brethren.

But where is that Havilah ..??

Smith’s Bible Dictionary
    Havilah: the sand region.
    A district in Arabia Felix, (Genesis 10:7) named from the second son of Cush; probably the district of Kualan, in the northwestern part of Yemen.
    Easton’s Bible Dictionary
    A district in Arabia-Felix. It is uncertain whether the tribe gave its name to this region or derived its name from it, and whether it was originally a Cu****e (Genesis 10:7) or a Joktanite tribe (Genesis 10:29; comp.25:18), or whether there were both a Cu****e and a Joktanite Havilah. It is the opinion of Kalisch, however, that Havilah "in both instances designates the same country, extending at least from the Persian to the Arabian Gulf, and on account of its vast extent easily divided into two distinct parts." This opinion may be well vindicated.
    And for Shur....??

Shur: an enclosure; a wall, a part, probably, of the Arabian desert, on the north-eastern border of Egypt, giving its name to a wilderness extending from Egypt toward Philistia (Genesis 16:7;20:1;25:18; Ex.15:22). The name was probably given to it from the wall (or shur) which the Egyptians built to defend their frontier on the north-east from the desert tribes. This wall or line of fortifications extended from Pelusium to Heliopolis.
    So where is Paran then , if Ishmael's sons lived in the Arabian desert,"the Arabs"........??

Strong's Hebrew Dictionary : 6290. Pa'ran (paw-rawn')

6290. Pa'ran (paw-rawn')
    see HEBREW pa'ar
    Not Only that , but,

In Encyclopedia Biblica it is clearly stated (under the heading 'Paran') that Paran is in Arabia and quite fascinatingly in the same reference Eusebius and Jerome are quoted to have said that Paran is in Arabia southward where the Saracens (arbs) are ACHAA.

And as we know in Genesis 17:20 .

After we proved that Ishmael and his sons lived in the Arabian desert,lets back talk about Ishmael,him self, and the last lost prophet in Bible,

God promised to bless Ishmael,and make him a great nation......!!!!!

Genesis 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

One of the great prophecy about that Chosen last lost prophet in Bible says about God talking to Moses saying:

Deuteronomy18:17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken. 18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. 19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. 2020 But the prophet, who being corrupted with pride, shall speak in my name things that I did not command him to say, or in the name of strange gods, shall be slain 21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? 22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

God told Moses that he will raise them (the Children of Israel)a prophet, from among thier brethren ( their brethren, not among them , he said their brethren, and its known that the brethren of the Children of Israel are the Children of Ishmael),and he also said "like unto thee( means that prophet will be like Moses,and already the Bible said that no one among the children of Israel is like Moses), according to

Young’s Literal Translation
    Deuteronomy 34:10 And there hath not arisen a prophet any more in Israel like Moses, whom Jehovah hath known face unto face,

Darby Bible
    Deuteronomy 34:10And there arose no more a prophet in Israel like unto Moses, whom the Lord knew face to face

Bible in Basic English
    Deuteronomy 34:10There has never been another prophet in Israel like Moses, whom the Lord had knowledge of face to face;

And remember ,Deut18:20 says that the fake prophets got killed, why the prophet of Islam , if he was fake,why the God of Bible didnt kill him..............??

Deuteronomy18:20 But the prophet, who being corrupted with pride, shall speak in my name things that I did not command him to say, or in the name of strange gods, shall be slain .

Or following some versions that change the word slain into die, here is the answer by JOHN GILL 1697- 1771

"even that prophet shall die; the Targum of Jonathan is, be killed by the sword, but the Jews {q} generally interpret it of strangling.
    {q} Misn. Sanhedrin, c. 10. sect. 1. Bartenora in ib sect. 5. and Jarchi in loc."

What are the simliarities between Muhamed and Moses....??

1)Both of them were born naturally.
    2) Both of them came with a message and laws from God.
    3)Both of them immagirated with their followers away from the disbelievers, into another land to establish believing community.
    4)Both of them made a great community of believers and applied the laws of God.
    5)Both of them fighted agaist the unjustice and established the peace.

So that Chosen last prophet will be among the children of Ishmael"the Arabs", and he will be like Moses"that no one like himamong the children of Israel"...........!!!!

The Children of Israel waited for that Chosen prophet so much, they kept searching for him everywhere,the Bible tells that story when it talks about the Questions the Jews asked John ,,,,,

John 1:19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou? 20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ. 21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.

Thats for now.............I still have over 30 verse to discuss here..
    Be continued............
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Local Date
    07-20-2019
    Local Time

Re: Muhamed...The lost prophet in the Bible....!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abram Is Muslim;1202521But what is Paran...........??

[COLOR="DarkOrange"

6290. Pa'ran (paw-rawn')
    see HEBREW pa'ar
    [/COLOR]

many Christians and Jews do their best to twist the facts and say that Paran is in Sinia , but with no evidence.
    Paran is the area where Israel camped after leaving Sinai on their way to Canaan (Num.10:12; 12:16); the spies were sent into Canaan from there (Num.13:3,26); David went there after the death of Samuel (I Sam.25:1); and when Hadad the Edomite revolted against Solomon, he stopped there on his way to Egypt (I Kings 11:18). All of these clearly show that Paran could not be as far south as Mecca.

PARAN. A wilderness situated in the eastern central region of the Sinai peninsula, north-east from the traditional Sinai and south-south-east of Kadesh, with the Arabah and the Gulf of Aqabah as its eastern border. It was to this wilderness that Hagar and Ishmael went after their expulsion from Abraham's household (Genesis 21:21). It was crossed by the Israelites following their exodus from Egypt (Numbers 10:12; 12:16), and from here Moses despatched men to spy out the land of Canaan (Numbers 13:3, 26). The wilderness was also traversed by Hadad the Edomite on his flight to Egypt (1 Kings 11:18).

1 Samuel 25:1 records that David went to the wilderness of Paran on the death of the prophet Samuel, but in this instance we may read with the Greek 'wilderness of Maon'.

El-paran, mentioned in Genesis 14:6 as on the border of the wilderness, may have been an ancient name for Elath. Mount Paran of the Song of Moses (Deuteronomy 33:2) and of Habakkuk 3:3 was possibly a prominent peak in the mountain range on the western shore of the Gulf of Aqabah. (See also *ZIN.)

R. A. H. Gunner

("Baker Encyclopedia of Bible Places: Towns & Cities, Countries & States, Archaeology & Topography", Consulting Editor John J. Bimson, © Inter-Varsity Press, 1995, Published in the USA by Baker Books. ISBN 0-85110-657-9.)

Local Date
    07-20-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
    Paran is the area where Israel camped after leaving Sinai on their way to Canaan (Num.10:12; 12:16); the spies were sent into Canaan from there (Num.13:3,26); David went there after the death of Samuel (I Sam.25:1); and when Hadad the Edomite revolted against Solomon, he stopped there on his way to Egypt (I Kings 11:18). All of these clearly show that Paran could not be as far south as Mecca.
    Great Copy and Past,,,,, friend,

when You want to answer a proof about something , You should start discussing the told proof , then tell your proof, so lets agree with you a lil ,and say that your post is right,and Paran is in Sinia..........then how the sons of Ishmael spreaded all over the desert of Arabia"the land containing Saudi Arabia and Yeman...........??

But what is Paran...........??

6290. Pa'ran (paw-rawn')
    see HEBREW pa'ar

And the Bible says:

Genesis 25:16 These are the sons of Ishmael, and these are their names, by their towns, and by their castles; twelve princes according to their nations. 17 And these are the years of the life of Ishmael, an hundred and thirty and seven years: and he gave up the ghost and died; and was gathered unto his people. 18 And they dwelt from Havilah unto Shur, that is before Egypt, as thou goest toward Assyria: and he died in the presence of all his brethren.

But where is that Havilah ..??

Smith’s Bible Dictionary
    A district in Arabia Felix, (Genesis 10:7) named from the second son of Cush; probably the district of Kualan, in the northwestern part of Yemen.

And for Shur....??

Shur: an enclosure; a wall, a part, probably, of the Arabian desert, on the north-eastern border of Egypt, giving its name to a wilderness extending from Egypt toward Philistia (Genesis 16:7;20:1;25:18; Ex.15:22). The name was probably given to it from the wall (or shur) which the Egyptians built to defend their frontier on the north-east from the desert tribes. This wall or line of fortifications extended from Pelusium to Heliopolis.

Local Date
    07-20-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    I got no answer

+ Reply to Thread