Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Hi ya from Ontario, Canada!

  1. #1
    Junior Member Bluerain22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    19
    Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time
    03:40 AM

    Wink Hi ya from Ontario, Canada!

    Hi ya!

    I found this site while Googling information on Wills and I've already met someone (Odie) who could answer my question. =D

    I'm 25, born and raised in Ontario, Canada. I've been online since I was 12. A few words/phrases to describe me are: Procrastinator, Anglophile, Harry Potter Enthusiast, Movie Lover. I Google everything and encourage spontaneous singing/dancing.

    I'm not sure how often I'll post on here. I go through phases, right now I'm into Twitter.

    Anyway, I better get back to work! Try not to distract me to much =P

    ~Amanda

  2. #2
    Senior Member Odie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    25,118
    Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time
    02:40 AM

    Re: Hi ya from Ontario, Canada!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluerain22 View Post
    Hi ya!

    I found this site while Googling information on Wills and I've already met someone (Odie) who could answer my question. =D

    I'm 25, born and raised in Ontario, Canada. I've been online since I was 12. A few words/phrases to describe me are: Procrastinator, Anglophile, Harry Potter Enthusiast, Movie Lover. I Google everything and encourage spontaneous singing/dancing.

    I'm not sure how often I'll post on here. I go through phases, right now I'm into Twitter.

    Anyway, I better get back to work! Try not to distract me to much =P

    ~Amanda

    hello again and welcome Amanda!

    I'm glad you found me by googling and that I could help you.

    I love googling also, so much info out there to be found.



    and its nice to have another Canadian!

  3. #3
    Senior Member mikeinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    By the Irish Sea
    Posts
    3,141
    Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time
    08:40 AM

    Re: Hi ya from Ontario, Canada!

    Welcome.. what part of Ontario are you from??

  4. #4
    Junior Member Bluerain22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    19
    Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time
    03:40 AM

    Re: Hi ya from Ontario, Canada!

    Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    and its nice to have another Canadian!
    Fellow Canadians must unite

    And thanks for the warm welcome!
    ~Amanda

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    22,428
    Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time
    03:40 AM

    Re: Hi ya from Ontario, Canada!

    Welcome to the FG...twitter are you? Can't get into twittering...but anyways, this is a nice place with lots of interesting topics.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Bluerain22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    19
    Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time
    03:40 AM

    Re: Hi ya from Ontario, Canada!

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeinie View Post
    Welcome.. what part of Ontario are you from??
    Ottawa - which is Canada's Capital. Have you ever been to Canada (Ontario)?
    ~Amanda

  7. #7
    Senior Member Odie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    25,118
    Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time
    02:40 AM

    Re: Hi ya from Ontario, Canada!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluerain22 View Post
    Fellow Canadians must unite

    And thanks for the warm welcome!
    just saw you are from our Nation`s Capital, beautiful place to live.

    I just love your tulip festival!

  8. #8
    Zero mod strikes. HAH!!! YZGI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    11,531
    Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time
    01:40 AM

    Re: Hi ya from Ontario, Canada!

    Welcome cold one. I just hope another Canuck won't pis off the Texans again.

  9. #9
    Junior Member Bluerain22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    19
    Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time
    03:40 AM

    Re: Hi ya from Ontario, Canada!

    Quote Originally Posted by qsducks View Post
    Welcome to the FG...twitter are you? Can't get into twittering...
    Thanks I got into Twitter for a guy and because of him I've met a lot of really awesome people and we have all become very good friends.
    ~Amanda

  10. #10
    Junior Member Bluerain22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    19
    Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time
    03:40 AM

    Re: Hi ya from Ontario, Canada!

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by YZGI View Post
    Welcome cold one. I just hope another Canuck won't pis off the Texans again.
    I don't think I want to know :P I can do without Internet drama lol
    ~Amanda

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ontario Referendum On Voting System
    By koan in forum Presidential Elections & Campaigns
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-28-2015, 09:09 AM
  2. Hand held cell phones banned in Ontario
    By Odie in forum Current Political Events
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:54 AM
  3. Hello from Ontario
    By PennyG in forum Introductions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 04:38 PM
  4. Obama was welcomed today in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada!
    By Odie in forum Current Political Events
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 10:08 PM
  5. Happy New Year from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, yeah!
    By Odie in forum Current Political Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 08:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts