+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: And your point is?

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    06:00 PM

And your point is?

Well what a show the prime minister made of himself at the Labour Conference. It is like a game he is trying to play to detter the Conservatives to get into power so the country and keep on in a mess under Labour rule. Both parties are as bad as each other but it's not the first time Labour have made a mess of things if u take a look at what happened in the seventies. He talks of more ethnic minorites and more women in Labour than Conservative....so bloody what, it's just the way things have panned out i am sure if more women or ethnic minortites want to join conservative they would be welcome to do so. This bollocks....it would take conservatives 200 years to embrace equal opportunites.....strange.....It would be great if Labour did loose the next election but they probably won't....

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    05:00 PM

Re: And your point is?

Do you really want those corrupt small-minded Conservative profiteers to get back into office?

Do you remember things like Lottery funds £12m Churchill sale - News - The Independent or has that fiasco fallen from the public mind already?

The Conservatives set up the Heritage Lottery Fund, as they called it. Who was first on the list for a hand-out? Some bloody Conservative MP, that's who. Twelve million quid in his hat. So much for charitable gifts for the public good.

You really have forgotten? Honestly?
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Actually I dont think it really matters anyway. The real issues are decided in Brussels. I am afraid I am seeing the decline of the 'Roman Empire'.
    Look at the population statistics of England for example. England is turning a browner colour. From mixed relationships and immigration, England wont be English in a few hundred years. But maybe thats just following the natural cycle of the place? They are already discussing the possibility of imposing Sharia law here. Time to move to Wales...or Scotland methinks.
    ~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

No i don't want the conservatives to get into power but then again any party to replace Labour would be a start things will just continue going downhill with them in power. I agree with the remarks about immigration.....If this country was to adopt Sharia law it would be outrageous....that is one thing I don't like about Labour they think they can win over everyone regardless of what their intentions are.

Banned
    Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ozay View Post
    No i don't want the conservatives to get into power but then again any party to replace Labour would be a start things will just continue going downhill with them in power. I agree with the remarks about immigration.....If this country was to adopt Sharia law it would be outrageous....that is one thing I don't like about Labour they think they can win over everyone regardless of what their intentions are.
    Britain already has 85 Sharia law courts throughout the UK and more on the way. HELLO !!!!!

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Well that's funny cos i haven't heard of one not that i am saying that u are lying just a bit cheeky though!

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

She isnt telling porkies! LOL! You will see. It's already a done deal really. Why are so many Asians eager to get to Britain? Europe wont have them. Certainly France wont! Dont even think about sending them to Poland, Germany etc. Ever wonder what happened to the folks waiting in Calais to immigrate illegally? Me too. But I havent heard of a follow up on them. Wonder if they made it? Seems England at least will become the first Islamic country of Europe, if you dont count Turkey, who really wants to join.
    ~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Well who the **** is to blame for all this.......LABOUR of course!

Banned
    Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ozay View Post
    Well that's funny cos i haven't heard of one not that i am saying that u are lying just a bit cheeky though!
    Britain has 85 sharia courts: The astonishing spread of the Islamic justice behind closed doors | Mail Online

Read and weep Ozay... google as well... many more insights on the net.

Now apologise to me or I'll set the dogs on you.

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Britain already has 85 Sharia law courts throughout the UK and more on the way. HELLO !!!!!
    And what legal standing do they have in an English courtroom?

Out of interest, how many Judaic courts or Church courts operating under Cannon law are there in the country?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast