Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Rapunzel!.........LOL!

  1. #1
    Senior Member Odie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    25,118
    Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time
    08:07 PM

    Rapunzel!.........LOL!

    Remember the video you posted on the driver who crashed into two other vehicles in a parking lot?

    It had happened here in Thornhill, which is roughly a 15 minute drive from where I live, so I have seen this on our news quite a bit.

    go granny go!



    They caught the women today:

    __________________________________________________ ___



    Woman charged after incredible 'park and run'

    Updated: Thu Oct. 29 2009 8:46:06 AM

    ctvtoronto.ca

    A 62-year-old Ontario woman has been charged in connection with an incredible hit-and-run incident that quickly became a YouTube sensation.

    The accident, which occurred on Oct. 22 in a town just north of Toronto, was reminiscent of a monster truck show -- a black BMW SUV pulled into a parking spot too quickly, mounted a small curb and rolled over two other parked cars.

    The incident was captured by security cameras installed in the parking lot of Extreme Fitness, located south of Highway 7 on Yonge Street in Thornhill.

    The surveillance footage shows the driver of the SUV pause and then slowly back out of the parking spot and drive out of the lot. However, the video doesn't show the face of the driver or the car's licence plate number.

    Shortly after the accident, the video was posted on YouTube and several other international websites. The clip has generated more than 880,000 hits on YouTube in the past week.

    The owner of the one of the cars that was hit is a staff member at Extreme. On Wednesday, he saw a car in the fitness club's parking lot that matched the description of the one seen in the surveillance video and called police.

    Investigators arrived at the scene and interviewed a suspect who is a member of the gym.

    Tripta Kaushal, a Richmond Hill resident, has been charged with failing to remain at the scene of an accident.

    She is expected in a Newmarket courtroom on Dec. 1.
    Life is just to short for drama.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Odie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    25,118
    Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time
    08:07 PM

    Re: Rapunzel!.........LOL!

    bumped for Rapunzel
    Life is just to short for drama.

  3. #3
    Supporting Member Rapunzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,409
    Local Date
    09-20-2019
    Local Time
    02:07 AM

    Re: Rapunzel!.........LOL!

    Thanks Odie.

    I havent been on fg for a couple of days and was only here for 5 mins earlier tonight.

    How amazing that they caught that woman, they were lucky someone was on the ball and spotted her car!

    What a coincidence that it should be so close to where you live too!

    You'll have to let us know what happens to her.

    http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/ju...d-parking.html

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d6a_1256334769

  4. #4
    Senior Member Odie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    25,118
    Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time
    08:07 PM

    Re: Rapunzel!.........LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapunzel View Post
    Thanks Odie.

    I havent been on fg for a couple of days and was only here for 5 mins earlier tonight.

    How amazing that they caught that woman, they were lucky someone was on the ball and spotted her car!

    What a coincidence that it should be so close to where you live too!

    You'll have to let us know what happens to her.

    http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/ju...d-parking.html

    LiveLeak.com - BMW Parking Fail


    I was shocked she was 63 and left the scene?

    will keep you updated.

    yup....close to home is right, with a population of 5.5 million in Toronto, I don't miss much!
    Life is just to short for drama.

  5. #5
    Supporting Member Rapunzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,409
    Local Date
    09-20-2019
    Local Time
    02:07 AM

    Re: Rapunzel!.........LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    I was shocked she was 63 and left the scene?

    will keep you updated.

    yup....close to home is right, with a population of 5.5 million in Toronto, I don't miss much!
    It was very sneaky that she buggered off and tried to get away with it!

    Just as a btw, my mother-in-law was born in Toronto!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Odie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    25,118
    Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time
    08:07 PM

    Re: Rapunzel!.........LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapunzel View Post
    It was very sneaky that she buggered off and tried to get away with it!

    Just as a btw, my mother-in-law was born in Toronto!
    it was downright nasty, will be looking forward in December to find out why.


    where was your mother in law born?


    I was born at Princess Margaret Hospital, downtown Toronto.
    Life is just to short for drama.

  7. #7
    Supporting Member Rapunzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,409
    Local Date
    09-20-2019
    Local Time
    02:07 AM

    Re: Rapunzel!.........LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    it was downright nasty, will be looking forward in December to find out why.


    where was your mother in law born?


    I was born at Princess Margaret Hospital, downtown Toronto.
    I don't know I'm afraid. I know that she was the youngest of 6 children and she and the brother born before her, were both born in Toronto. I don't know where the other 4 children were born. The whole family emigrated to Ireland when my mother-in-law was just 2 years old.

    Not much help I'm afraid, just a bit of a coincidence.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Odie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    25,118
    Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time
    08:07 PM

    Re: Rapunzel!.........LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapunzel View Post
    I don't know I'm afraid. I know that she was the youngest of 6 children and she and the brother born before her, were both born in Toronto. I don't know where the other 4 children were born. The whole family emigrated to Ireland when my mother-in-law was just 2 years old.

    Not much help I'm afraid, just a bit of a coincidence.
    it is a huge coincidence.
    Life is just to short for drama.

  9. #9
    Supporting Member Rapunzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,409
    Local Date
    09-20-2019
    Local Time
    02:07 AM

    Re: Rapunzel!.........LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    it is a huge coincidence.
    Lol. It means hubby's part Canadian too.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Odie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    25,118
    Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time
    08:07 PM

    Re: Rapunzel!.........LOL!

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapunzel View Post
    Lol. It means hubby's part Canadian too.

    then he has special qualities.
    Life is just to short for drama.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. For Raven and Rapunzel
    By AussiePam in forum Poetry & Writing Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 06:00 AM
  2. Something for Rapunzel !!!!!!
    By G#Gill in forum Just For The Fun Of It
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 04:58 PM
  3. Hey Rapunzel....
    By BabyRider in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 06:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts