+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Arrest the pope?

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time
    09:41 AM

Re: Arrest the pope?

WORLD'S LARGEST PAEDOPHILE ORGANIZATION RECEIVES ADDITIONAL £4 MILLION IN FUNDING FROM BRITISH GOVERNMENT

Newspaper Report

Papal visit costs to rise by £4m - Evening Times | News

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Glaswegian View Post
    WORLD'S LARGEST PAEDOPHILE ORGANIZATION RECEIVES ADDITIONAL £4 MILLION IN FUNDING FROM BRITISH GOVERNMENT

Newspaper Report

Papal visit costs to rise by £4m - Evening Times | News
    Great way to stir up sectarianism don't you think? No doubt the politicians will be hand wringing again and calling for tolerance. I'm not even a christian and I find it annoying.

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by gmc View Post
    In this [child sexual abuse] cover up the now pope played a central part.
    Concerning this point, the following comments may be of interest to you:

RATZINGER IS THE PERFECT POPE

by

Richard Dawkins

"Should Pope Benedict XVI be held responsible for the escalating scandals over clerical sexual abuse in Europe?"

Yes he should, and it's going to escalate a lot further, as more and more victims break through the guilt of their childhood indoctrination and come forward.

"Should he be investigated for how cases of abuse were handled under his watch as archbishop of Munich or as the Vatican's chief doctrinal enforcer?"

Yes, of course he should. This former head of the Inquisition should be arrested the moment he dares to set foot outside his tinpot fiefdom of the Vatican, and he should be tried in an appropriate civil - not ecclesiastical - court. That's what should happen. Sadly, we all know our faith-befuddled governments will be too craven to do it.

"Should the pope resign?"

No. As the College of Cardinals must have recognized when they elected him, he is perfectly - ideally - qualified to lead the Roman Catholic Church. A leering old villain in a frock, who spent decades conspiring behind closed doors for the position he now holds; a man who believes he is infallible and acts the part; a man whose preaching of scientific falsehood is responsible for the deaths of countless AIDS victims in Africa; a man whose first instinct when his priests are caught with their pants down is to cover up the scandal and damn the young victims to silence: in short, exactly the right man for the job. He should not resign, moreover, because he is perfectly positioned to accelerate the downfall of the evil, corrupt organization whose character he fits like a glove, and of which he is the absolute and historically appropriate monarch.

No, Pope Ratzinger should not resign. He should remain in charge of the whole rotten edifice - the whole profiteering, woman-fearing, guilt-gorging, truth-hating, child-raping institution - while it tumbles, amid a stench of incense and a rain of tourist-kitsch sacred hearts and preposterously crowned virgins, about his ears.' From The Washington Post, 28th March 2010

~o0o~

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

When little kids mix religion and race are almost a non-issue, it's adults that make the divisions. When i was at primary school the town where I lived built a new catholic school. Some of my friends were going to be going to it. I still remember the conversation from eight years old. We're going to a new different school next year. Why? We're Catholics, What's that? It's a different religion. You mean you're not Christians? No we're catholics. Not christian? we're christian but catholic christians, What's the difference? A short time later some of them were being told not to mix with protestants after school just as some of the protestants were told the same thing, it became a feature that there were regular fights between children over differences they didn't understand.

I thought it was dying out but I see it coming back. They fight over the silliest things.

BBC NEWS | UK | Scotland | Should Catholic schools share campuses?

Religious apartheid in the year our lord 2010.

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time
    12:41 AM

Quote Originally Posted by gmc View Post
    Are you seriously suggesting all those victims threw themselves under a priest just so the catholic church could be discredited thirty years in the future?
    No, you made a mistake. It's media collect all these decades old cases together and made an attack on a religious organization. They have a purpose. It's not new for me. They did samething during the time of Iraq war. Here is what I wrote five years ago. Watch how Bush extorted Pope John Paul with sex scadal.

302. Pope's death (Continue to 261-265) (4/7/05)

Another two of great prophecy of Anthony Carr came into true. The death of Pope and a big earthquake. (Though the earthquake didn't take place in Italy, it took place in Indonesia and caused a tsunami.)

In World Journal, there were five pictures. Anthony Carr made many prophecies. But those five with pictures obviously were particularly picked up by intelligence to impress people. I think these were the most important projects of Inside Group. (The collapse of Eiffel Tower; earthquake in Rome; the death of Pope, Senator Edward Kennedy, and Prince of Monaco - Albert.

I found four out of five were related to Iraq war. Senator Edward Kennedy, Pope John Paul and France were three strong opposers to the Iraq war. An earthquake in Rome would also affected Vatican. Inside Group intended to create a situation that Vatican were punished by God with the suffering of natural disaster and death of Pope.
    John Paul expressed his anti-war opinion as early as in 2001.

Re: Ex-envoy: Pope was champion of peace
    Eric Gorski Denver Post Staff Writer

Coloradan Jim Nicholson met with Pope John Paul II on Sept. 13, 2001, at Castel Gandolfo, the pontiff's summer palace outside Rome. During that summit, the pope decried the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks as an attack not just on the United States but on humanity, Nicholson recalled.
    But John Paul II vociferously opposed a U.S. strike on Iraq, sending an emissary to Washington in the run-up to the war in a failed attempt to sway President Bush.

<http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~53~2797231,00.html>

Since then, Roman Catholic had a three years long intensify trouble in US. Many sex scandals were revealed. Roman Catholic were humiliated. Priests were sentenced and fined. When I read such kind of news one after another, I realize it was a revenge and blackmail. Those sex scandal cases were mostly happened decades ago. Now all of a sudden, they were poured out like a big wave. But Pope didn't bent. He insisted his opinion.

Pope to Bush: Go into Iraq and you go without God
    By CHB Staff and Wire Reports
    Mar 5, 2003, 07:18

Pope John Paul II has a strong message for President George W. Bush: God is not on your side if you invade Iraq.

Laghi came bearing the pope's message: A war would be a "defeat for humanity" and would be neither morally nor legally justified.
    The Pope also questioned the President's statements invoking God's name as justification for the invasion.
    "God is a neutral observer in the affairs of man," the Pope said. "Man cannot march into war and assume God will be at his side."
    "It's illegal, it's unjust," Laghi told reporters after the session with Bush.

In a May visit to the Vatican, Bush told the pope he was "concerned" about the Catholic church's standing in America, where the church has been rocked by sex-abuse scandal.

<http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=15&num=1883>

You can see how Bush extorted Pope with sex scandal.

So when the newspaper reported the Anthony Carr's prophecy, I knew it was the project of inside group. They think they are the real God and punish people who do not obey to them.
    There was trace that Pope was poisoned and suffered EM wave shooting in his final days. My condolence to John Paul. He is the victim of Inside group.

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by kathaksung View Post
    No, you made a mistake. It's media collect all these decades old cases together and made an attack on a religious organization. They have a purpose. It's not new for me. They did samething during the time of Iraq war. Here is what I wrote five years ago. Watch how Bush extorted Pope John Paul with sex scadal.

302. Pope's death (Continue to 261-265) (4/7/05)

Another two of great prophecy of Anthony Carr came into true. The death of Pope and a big earthquake. (Though the earthquake didn't take place in Italy, it took place in Indonesia and caused a tsunami.)

In World Journal, there were five pictures. Anthony Carr made many prophecies. But those five with pictures obviously were particularly picked up by intelligence to impress people. I think these were the most important projects of Inside Group. (The collapse of Eiffel Tower; earthquake in Rome; the death of Pope, Senator Edward Kennedy, and Prince of Monaco - Albert.

I found four out of five were related to Iraq war. Senator Edward Kennedy, Pope John Paul and France were three strong opposers to the Iraq war. An earthquake in Rome would also affected Vatican. Inside Group intended to create a situation that Vatican were punished by God with the suffering of natural disaster and death of Pope.
    John Paul expressed his anti-war opinion as early as in 2001.

Re: Ex-envoy: Pope was champion of peace
    Eric Gorski Denver Post Staff Writer

Coloradan Jim Nicholson met with Pope John Paul II on Sept. 13, 2001, at Castel Gandolfo, the pontiff's summer palace outside Rome. During that summit, the pope decried the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks as an attack not just on the United States but on humanity, Nicholson recalled.
    But John Paul II vociferously opposed a U.S. strike on Iraq, sending an emissary to Washington in the run-up to the war in a failed attempt to sway President Bush.

<http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~53~2797231,00.html>

Since then, Roman Catholic had a three years long intensify trouble in US. Many sex scandals were revealed. Roman Catholic were humiliated. Priests were sentenced and fined. When I read such kind of news one after another, I realize it was a revenge and blackmail. Those sex scandal cases were mostly happened decades ago. Now all of a sudden, they were poured out like a big wave. But Pope didn't bent. He insisted his opinion.

Pope to Bush: Go into Iraq and you go without God
    By CHB Staff and Wire Reports
    Mar 5, 2003, 07:18

Pope John Paul II has a strong message for President George W. Bush: God is not on your side if you invade Iraq.

Laghi came bearing the pope's message: A war would be a "defeat for humanity" and would be neither morally nor legally justified.
    The Pope also questioned the President's statements invoking God's name as justification for the invasion.
    "God is a neutral observer in the affairs of man," the Pope said. "Man cannot march into war and assume God will be at his side."
    "It's illegal, it's unjust," Laghi told reporters after the session with Bush.

In a May visit to the Vatican, Bush told the pope he was "concerned" about the Catholic church's standing in America, where the church has been rocked by sex-abuse scandal.

<http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=15&num=1883>

You can see how Bush extorted Pope with sex scandal.

So when the newspaper reported the Anthony Carr's prophecy, I knew it was the project of inside group. They think they are the real God and punish people who do not obey to them.
    There was trace that Pope was poisoned and suffered EM wave shooting in his final days. My condolence to John Paul. He is the victim of Inside group.
    Hi kathaksung.

May I ask you something?

Do you ever find yourself troubled by 'unwanted thoughts'?

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

Hi kathaksung.

May I ask you something?

Let me give you an example of someone who is troubled by unwanted thoughts, kathaksung.

This individual:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by kathaksung View Post
    "God is a neutral observer in the affairs of man," the Pope said.
    A neutral observer? If God is a neutral observer in the affairs of man then He does not intervene in these affairs in any way, shape or form. So why does the Pope pray to God? Why does he exhort tens of millions of Catholics to do the same? What can the Pope hope to gain from a God who is just a neutral observer? What can the Catholic herd hope to gain from Him?

If God is a neutral observer in the affairs of man then He did not work miracles on this earth 2,000 years ago through Jesus. Or any other miracle for that matter. Consequently, all the stories promulgated by the Catholic Church regarding these things are just lies and nonsense.

If the Pope said "God is a neutral observer in the affairs of man" then he is a fool and a hypocrite. Whereas those who allow themselves to be guided by the ‘Vicar of Christ’ are just fools.

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

A neutral observer? If God is a neutral observer in the affairs of man then He does not intervene in these affairs in any way, shape or form. So why does the Pope pray to God? Why does he exhort tens of millions of Catholics to do the same? What can the Pope hope to gain from a God who is just a neutral observer? What can the Catholic herd hope to gain from Him?

If God is a neutral observer in the affairs of man then He did not work miracles on this earth 2,000 years ago through Jesus. Or any other miracle for that matter. Consequently, all the stories promulgated by the Catholic Church regarding these things are just lies and nonsense.

If the Pope said "God is a neutral observer in the affairs of man" then he is a fool and a hypocrite. Whereas those who allow themselves to be guided by the ‘Vicar of Christ’ are just fools.
    Pope has his own opinion. I won't comment. What I want to point out is the current US government and the media under its control have a sex scandal attack on Vatican, the core is Vatican doesn't approve a coming war.

Sex abusing is evil. It's more evil to take advantage on it at the purpose for a war.

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Hi kathaksung.

May I ask you something?

Unfortunately, I don't. It may prove something that your tactic to tarnish others if their speech is not your favor.

Why don't make it more direct by saying, "your thought is unwanted by me"?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7