Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Lost my soulmate

  1. #1
    Senior Member southern yankee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Butte La Rose, La.
    Posts
    3,999
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    05:56 AM

    Lost my soulmate

    I am sure a lot of you know. i have lost my beloved husband. I am on horrible roller coaster ride. that will not STOP. Never i have felt such earth shattering PAIN. I go from anger, to tears, to dispare. But my faith, family, and friends have been a true blessing from the Lord. You do not relize who your true friends are. until something like this happens. Then sadly you find out who is just being NOSEY too. i lost my grandma and mom which was heart wrenching. BUT NOTHING can compare to the pain and loss i feel. my heart has been ripped out of my chest. I watched my man die infront of my eyes and i could not save him. I wish this On NO ONE!!!!! I know the Lord was calling him. But selfishly i want him back. I am not mad at God. I am MAD at my man for not taking care of himself. Fighting me every step of the way. about taking his meds. I know it has been less then 2 weeks. i have a long way to go in the morning process. I am frightend, but i do feel stronger. because of this. I have rattled on enough. but this is the first time. i have truly wrote down my true feelings.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Patsy Warnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Golf Course
    Posts
    4,565
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    06:56 AM

    Re: Lost my soulmate

    You truely find out who are your friends.

    I have thought of you & your family since I heard. I'm very sorry
    I've been thru this too many times and yes, I lost my husband at the age of 30.
    Didn't think I'd re-coop - time it's all in time and take your time going thru the phases.
    If you ever need to talk
    your thread is part of healing - I hope we/FG listen or assist.
    Vent all you need
    You are loved
    Patsy

  3. #3
    Senior Member southern yankee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Butte La Rose, La.
    Posts
    3,999
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    05:56 AM

    Re: Lost my soulmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Patsy Warnick View Post
    You truely find out who are your friends.

    I have thought of you & your family since I heard. I'm very sorry
    I've been thru this too many times and yes, I lost my husband at the age of 30.
    Didn't think I'd re-coop - time it's all in time and take your time going thru the phases.
    If you ever need to talk
    your thread is part of healing - I hope we/FG listen or assist.
    Vent all you need
    You are loved
    Patsy
    i thought mine was young at 50. Odie told me to come back. she was right

  4. #4
    Senior Member Odie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    25,118
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    08:56 AM

    Re: Lost my soulmate

    Quote Originally Posted by southern yankee View Post
    I am sure a lot of you know. i have lost my beloved husband. I am on horrible roller coaster ride. that will not STOP. Never i have felt such earth shattering PAIN. I go from anger, to tears, to dispare. But my faith, family, and friends have been a true blessing from the Lord. You do not relize who your true friends are. until something like this happens. Then sadly you find out who is just being NOSEY too. i lost my grandma and mom which was heart wrenching. BUT NOTHING can compare to the pain and loss i feel. my heart has been ripped out of my chest. I watched my man die infront of my eyes and i could not save him. I wish this On NO ONE!!!!! I know the Lord was calling him. But selfishly i want him back. I am not mad at God. I am MAD at my man for not taking care of himself. Fighting me every step of the way. about taking his meds. I know it has been less then 2 weeks. i have a long way to go in the morning process. I am frightend, but i do feel stronger. because of this. I have rattled on enough. but this is the first time. i have truly wrote down my true feelings.
    Hello Sis

    I've thought and prayed for you every day, how terribly sad to loose your soul-mate, you two were so much in love and had wonderful plans for your future.


    You will go through many phases my friend.

    I know about the pain, but in a different way and it won't go away for quite some time, so don't fight the pain, the grieving and the wondering why, just try and take day by day.



    It was not you fault that you could not help him, it was just his time......

    lets make this thread yours, to come and share your feelings with your good friends here whenever you feel the need.

    In our own special ways, we will try and help you and sometimes even make you laugh, and were here just to lend an ear and you can vent whenever you need to.

    and remember through life, and you know why, Shelly, yourself and I are the Three Musketeers forever.

    Love, Joan

    xo

  5. #5
    Senior Member Patsy Warnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Golf Course
    Posts
    4,565
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    06:56 AM

    Re: Lost my soulmate

    SY
    I'm glad you have all this support, Odie's a good soul and I'm sure she has been a good support to you.
    Yes, 30 yrs. old is young - the pain is the same at 50.
    I'm glad your back and Vent any time.
    Your in our thoughts.
    Patsy

  6. #6
    Senior Member southern yankee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Butte La Rose, La.
    Posts
    3,999
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    05:56 AM

    Re: Lost my soulmate

    Patsey how long has it been for you??? a dear friend of mine lost her's 3 years ago. (which i fixed them up) horribly and suddenly like mine. she is still in soooo much pain. that is so frighting to me. will i feel this heart wrenching pain forever?? My husband and i did not have the perfect marriage. it SUCKED bad sometimes. but all that has been lifted. I have no anger or resentment towards him at all. my preacher said that is a gift from the Lord. Is it?? Because now i feel just deep stabbing pain. that sometimes is unbareable.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Patsy Warnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Golf Course
    Posts
    4,565
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    06:56 AM

    Re: Lost my soulmate

    SY
    It's different for every one. You had a good marriage - Marriage is a job my Dear. You no longer have your job.
    A loved one died in front of you - your husband died - you have been fired from a job - and now your trying to deal with all this.
    Been there.. there's alot to process, cope etc..
    My experience wasn't good in 1988, so so shocked & numb, I'm now 53. I Thank God Time does heal.
    You will go thru the stages and you will be better.

    I still miss "Mine" always will.
    It's painful for you & I'm sorry.
    Patsy

  8. #8
    Senior Member southern yankee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Butte La Rose, La.
    Posts
    3,999
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    05:56 AM

    Re: Lost my soulmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Patsy Warnick View Post
    SY
    It's different for every one. You had a good marriage - Marriage is a job my Dear. You no longer have your job.
    A loved one died in front of you - your husband died - you have been fired from a job - and now your trying to deal with all this.
    Been there.. there's alot to process, cope etc..
    My experience wasn't good in 1988, so so shocked & numb, I'm now 53. I Thank God Time does heal.
    You will go thru the stages and you will be better.

    I still miss "Mine" always will.
    It's painful for you & I'm sorry.
    Patsy
    just read what i wrote. kind of shocking for me. to be spilling my GUTS. i think i will take more time, before i come back. don't want people to think i have lost it. sorry

  9. #9
    Senior Member kazalala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sunderland UK
    Posts
    4,322
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    01:56 PM

    Re: Lost my soulmate

    Quote Originally Posted by southern yankee View Post
    just read what i wrote. kind of shocking for me. to be spilling my GUTS. i think i will take more time, before i come back. don't want people to think i have lost it. sorry
    SY:-don't worry about losing it, or how you look to others,, everyone understands. Theres no right or wrong way to react, or a certain way you should be,, you just have to go through it whichever way you personally can. It sometimes helps to write things down, even if no one ever sees it. It will take a long time, but i hope for the day for you, when you can remember him with a smile


    FOC THREAD PART1
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
    Martin Luther King Jr.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kingston-upon-Thames
    Posts
    5,130
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    01:56 PM

    Re: Lost my soulmate

    Register to remove this ad.
    Doubt anyone thinks you've lost it. I certainly don't, based on what you've written.

    Deepest sympathy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lost Canadian Gold Isn't Lost After All
    By minks in forum Current Political Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 11:39 AM
  2. Lost
    By abbey in forum General TV Shows
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 07:41 AM
  3. How Much Have You Lost So Far?
    By Lon in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 03:36 AM
  4. Lost
    By Chezzie in forum General TV Shows
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 01:54 PM
  5. I'm so lost without him
    By Elly-May in forum Friends, Relationships, & Advice
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 03:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts