Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dogs as slaves

Premium Member
    Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time
    05:19 PM

Re: Dogs as slaves

I don't know, Spot, I just watched a Nova presentation on the relationship between humans and dogs and the show makes a pretty compelling case that the two go back possibly as far as 100,000 years ago and assisted one another in survival and consequentially grew close as companions. And you know me, I'm an evolutionist. Heres a link in case anyone is interested in viewing the program, its quite interesting.

NOVA | Dogs Decoded

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time
    02:19 PM

When there is another living entity (e.g. slaves, dogs ... whatever) who are not allowed freedom to do their stuff but exists only for the 'owner' then that entity is slace. Over history, there were slave owners who were kind and other not so much. So are their dog owners ... who are kind and other not so much. At the end of the day, if a dog strays out ... it would be caught by the system and either returned to the owner, put to a jail or killed (as was with the slave). The dogs kids are sold where the owner of the dog gets the money. Same with the slaves. The dogs gets to mate only when they are allowed and with whom they are allowed ... like slaves. Yes they guide blind people, help police and so on. But, they are just working for people in way people want them to.

Today's dogs are there to cater to enslavement mentality of humans. Dogs have taken the place of slaves.

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time
    10:19 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Dogs are dogs anthropomorphising them doesn't change that. They're useful to us otherwise they would have been exterminated like the wolves have where they got in the way. That they relate to us as members of a pack is I think true, sort of the dog that walked.

I have two if you were about to ask.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3