+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kidnapped Girl Found Nearly 7 Years Later

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time
    08:05 PM

Kidnapped Girl Found Nearly 7 Years Later

A girl who was snatched seven years ago from a Los Angeles-area restaurant was raised by an Arizona couple who kept her out of school to hide her from authorities, officials said Thursday.
    LINK

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time
    07:05 PM

Re: Kidnapped Girl Found Nearly 7 Years Later

That's amazing they finally found her after all this time.

Let's hope she will adjust to her new family environment without any repercussions.

Winter months-Florida, Summer months- New England
    Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Peg View Post
    A girl who was snatched seven years ago from a Los Angeles-area restaurant was raised by an Arizona couple who kept her out of school to hide her from authorities, officials said Thursday.
    LINK
    What a mess, it seems that the athorities did not do this girl a favor! As now her parents are no longer her parents, and the "foster parents" she had at "age one", were not her biological parents, and it was said her biological parents are out of the picture now! Most likely she will not be going back to "foster parents", and not to her biological parents, so why the hell didn't they let sleeping does lie, and leave her where she was? She's going to be one screwed up kid!
    Cars
    <"LIFE is SHORT, Make the most of it!!!" GET OUTTA HERE!>
    <Love living Large!>
    <Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!>

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time
    01:05 AM

That's a brave observation cars. My first reaction, reading the news report, was wow she's going to miss them. Until she's been counselled into recognizing how evil they were, that is, I doubt whether she can avoid that bit.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by cars View Post
    What a mess, it seems that the athorities did not do this girl a favor! As now her parents are no longer her parents, and the "foster parents" she had at "age one", were not her biological parents, and it was said her biological parents are out of the picture now! Most likely she will not be going back to "foster parents", and not to her biological parents, so why the hell didn't they let sleeping does lie, and leave her where she was? She's going to be one screwed up kid!
    she was kidnapped, who knows what that family did to her?

She's been hidden from schooling and god knows what else.

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

That was my first thought too Cars, but did they do her any favors not teaching her to read? The truth eventually comes out. Perhaps it's better while she's still young. I don't know. Seems like this poor kid doesn't have a chance any way you look at it.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

This child was kidnapped, not adopted by the Romanian couple. Regardless if this is the only family this child had known, she doesn't belong in their custody.

At 8 years old, with proper counseling, this child with rebound nicely. She's young enough to do that and also learn to read and be educated under the right supervision.

It will be interesting to learn, once more facts are released in this case, if the other two children found in the house, a baby girl and older boy, are this couples natural children or 'adopted.'

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
    This child was kidnapped, not adopted by the Romanian couple. Regardless if this is the only family this child had known, she doesn't belong in their custody.

At 8 years old, with proper counseling, this child with rebound nicely. She's young enough to do that and also learn to read and be educated under the right supervision.

It will be interesting to learn, once more facts are released in this case, if the other two children found in the house, a baby girl and older boy, are this couples natural children or 'adopted.'
    I fully agree Mustang, she doesn't belong with them, she was kidnapped, it will also be interesting to find out what the couples charges will be.

and she is young enough that she will rebound, but I think it will take quite some time.

Thank goodness she was found in good physical condition.

San Diego, California (Native born and raised)
    Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time
    05:05 PM

Long road ahead for this 8 year old girl. They did her no favors from what I can see kept out of school, no friends, no interaction with other lovely way to treat a child. She may be better off in the long run if placed in the proper environment.
    ALOHA!!
    MOTTO TO LIVE BY:
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.
    WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Yeah. Much better that she grow up with no education and being hidden from public view. Not home schooled apparently, but rather no schooled. Wonder if she's even been immunized or had any type of health care? These folks that claim to have adopted her, had no reason to hide a child they thought they had pocession of legitimately. Wonder if the other children just showed up one day too?

She's already a screwed up kid, cars.
    I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.
    Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast