Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definetly!!

4 33.33%
  • Not really

1 8.33%
  • No

1 8.33%
  • WHAT WERE YOU THINKING TELLING YOUR TEACHER SHE SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 50.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Did i deserve this???????

skittles2004

Did i deserve this???????

I really don't think i deserved it! I came to school happy and all. I show up for my french class, and she anounces that our homework was due. I asked if we even had homework she replied YES!!! I said under ears hearing"Ahh you suck" she heard me. I got a days of ISS. and that same day that i got iss i was supposed to be going to talledaga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ended up not going because i got in trouble. I was so mad that my mom said because of my behavior she was going to take my place. I ended up watching it on t.v. It was the best NASCAR race i have ever watched!!! I could've of been there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Local Date
    04-05-2020
    Local Time
    06:02 PM

Re: Did i deserve this???????

skittles skittles skittles, never tell those of authority that they suck. Only you loose in the end.
    �You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�
    ― Mae West

skittles2004

Yeah i figured that. That was a MY BAD moment. Now the teacher expects me to apolagize. Is this a one of those apolagize moments?

flopstock

Quote Originally Posted by skittles2004
    Yeah i figured that. That was a MY BAD moment. Now the teacher expects me to apolagize. Is this a one of those apolagize moments?
    Absolutely!! And while you're at it apologise to your mother for having to do that to you. 'cause trust me, she felt like doo too, much as you think she enjoys watching you suffer.

Your mom is awesome, and probably what she expects from you in the way of behavior -is one of the reasons i enjoy reading your posts so much!

skittles2004

Quote Originally Posted by minks
    skittles skittles skittles, never tell those of authority that they suck. Only you loose in the end.
    Let me guess your the one who voted "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING TELLING YOUR TEACHER SHE SUCKED"

Local Date
    04-06-2020
    Local Time
    01:02 AM

Skittles, I said you deserved it, next time say it more quietly!!!

skittles2004

OOPS MY BAD. I'm not to quiet just to let you know.

Local Date
    04-05-2020
    Local Time
    08:02 PM

Skittles - Luv ya girl....BUT - Never Never disrespect a teacher.. Just ask JIVES!

Hang in there - Life gets easier..but the race,OUCH! My neice just lied to her mom, had paid 200$ to go to Chicago - for a school function - and she had to stay home..Same neice missed prom for running her mouth..AFTER she bought a 300$ dress...Yep - Mom's are MEAN MEAN people.. But really - keep your head up..say you are sorry and try to stay outta that teachers way for awhile..BE HAPPY!

~~The Family~~
    Happiness is knowing where you come from...
    Who you are...
    And why you are here.....

Local Date
    04-05-2020
    Local Time
    05:02 PM

I think you know the answer by now. Yeah...you deserved it. I typically level my kids when they say things like that. I don't go the ISS route. I just make them wish they would have never said anything. I let them have it in front of their friends. ISS seems a bit much...but you still deserved it. And yes, you wanted her to hear it...you just didn't want to get punished!

Difficult lesson to learn though...missing out on a big race and all. That stinks!

skittles2004

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jives
    She's right, Skittles. You were OK, right up until you muttered the disrespect under your breath. and be honest...YOU WANTED HER TO HEAR IT! LOL! And besides, who's fault was it that everyone else knew about the assignment except you? Yours, of course!

Now, if you had said, "Oh! I'm terribly sorry, Mrs. *****, I've had a very big family problem this week and I'm afraid I've been irresponsible. May I please have an extra day to complete it?" You would have gotten a big "OK".

You see, teachers expect a little irresponsibility from kids. After all, that's a trait you learn as you grow. Telling her you were irresponsible and taking the blame yourself would have been a nice surprise to her. (We rarely see personal responsibility these days.) I'm betting she would have given you another chance.

Remember, a teacher is just one person trying to control 30. If 30 people want to do something, can one person stop them? No. So as teachers, we hold our power only at the pleasure of the students. One disrespectful student can destroy the teacher's control over an entire class. So we stomp on the match before we get a forest fire. Get it? That's explains her reaction.

It wasn't about the homework.....it was about challenging her authority in front of the other kids. If she let's you get away with disrespecting her to her face, in a matter of days, everyone will do it. Then she no longer has a classroom.
    Yeah my teacher's not one to go for the boo hoo excusez. BELIEVE ME on that. Theres only 19 kids in that class. I'm not surprised either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast