Results 2,501 to 2,505 of 2505

Thread: Is God Real?

Local Date
    02-23-2020
    Local Time
    07:21 AM

Re: Is God Real?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
    God does not visit earth now, neither does Jesus. That makes it very difficult to prove they exist, but they both know that. Their not stupid, if they wanted to know , they could easily do that. So I can rightly assume that they don't want the world to know they exist.

Is God. Hunch, a guess, an emotional feeling, an assumption, or a speculation? Well I think he has a way of communication that is difficult to explain. Other than outright speaking verbally to a human, he uses his spirit, which can be a very strong desire, an obvious leading of the human, manipulation, blessings, dreams can be used: angels can be involved, supernatural things can occur.

Local Date
    02-23-2020
    Local Time

Is God. Hunch, a guess, an emotional feeling, an assumption, or a speculation? Well I think he has a way of communication that is difficult to explain. Other than outright speaking verbally to a human, he uses his spirit, which can be a very strong desire, an obvious leading of the human, manipulation, blessings, dreams can be used: angels can be involved, supernatural things can occur.
    Why is it that no one can disprove God?

Local Date
    02-23-2020
    Local Time

Why is it that no one can disprove God?
    Being challenged to prove deserves an equal effort to prove God does not exist. I have given hundreds and hundreds of pages banging my support for God, with maybe 3 or 4 pages trying to show he does not exist. This is why I give little notice to it because it reminds me of a windbag puffing all up and looking big, but inside there is nothing there. And I have debated this for years.

Local Date
    02-23-2020
    Local Time

If God does not exist then neither do we.

Local Date
    02-23-2020
    Local Time
    09:21 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    I am 64 years old and God has only spoken to me once. I was into my fourth year of lung cancer and the VA said it had gone into stage 4 and it was nothing they could do , and gave me 6 weeks to live. Then they placed me into home care hospice. After 4 weeks of that hospice said I was about to pass and placed me into a nursing home to die. I was feeling kind of sad and sorry for myself and I asked God why he was taking my life.

For whatever reason God decided to respond, what he said was short and real, he said to me, "Your still alive aren't you". 2 months later the nursing home doctor told me he is going to test me because from his examinations I was not dying. He said in fact your health has steadily improved since you been here. He said he does not even think I had cancer. They tested me and I passed them all. So they put me out of the nursing home and hospice put me out of their program. The VA retested me with new mri's and cat scans and found nothing. That was a year ago. So I am still alive , and I think that was God's point. I was scared and listening to the doctors insisting that I am dying but God said your still alive, so I needed to realize why fear dying and I am yet still living? The time of my death will come, but when God says so. The whole experience tripped me out. I wish God would have spoken to me all my life, he has not. I wish when he did speak to me he would have said more, he did not.

Hey so it is what it is. God is not like people think he is. He does things like he wants. But I am glad to be alive and glad that God spoke 5 words to me. I mean that's better than nothing and he healed me of stage 4 lung cancer on top of that. So hey, I got no complaints.
    Hi there Mickiel, This is a great story and I am so glad that the Lord decided to heal you and speak to you. I had an experience with the Lord where He spoke to me and it changed my life also. I would like to share it with you if you would like to hear it. Since the spoke to me the first time, there have been several other times that He spoke to me as well. I just want to say that I believe that He really did speak to you and He backed up the fact that He spoke to you by healing you of Stage 4 Lung Cancer. That's Amazing. I have health issues that I have been praying about and hoping for Him to heal me of, but right now, His purposes aren't allowing for me to be healed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 251 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251